Respect The Black Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Inheriting the fabled Ebony Blade from his Uncle Nathan, Dane Whitman goes on a quest to protect the innocent.

He is The Black Knight!

Newjak
Cool I'm glad someone finally got around to making this. I was going to do it after one tourney but put if off until I lost all the scans I had of Black Knight.

StiltmanFTW
I'm afraid you'll have to close it.

Originally posted by Jmanghan
I just made it because no one else made one, I use my playstation vita to pozt on KMC, so scans were absolutely out of the question.

It doesn't have a copy and paste feature, and sometimes saved pictures will turn out corrupt.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I'm afraid you'll have to close it. I don't think thats your decision to make...

StiltmanFTW
So, are you going to post scans?

Because making a thread and hoping for the others to do the job for you surely isn't the way.

Digi
This forum isn't exactly busy, so this still has some time. But yeah, if nothing is added by, say, October, it's just wasting space and will be closed.

Jmanghan
Might as well close it down, Newjak says he was gonna make one anyway. I currently don't even have a laptop to revamp this thread.

Also, I'm confused, I think Mod's had mod status on all parts of KMC, and if you posted in the OTF you'd still be a "mod".

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Might as well close it down, Newjak says he was gonna make one anyway. I currently don't even have a laptop to revamp this thread.

Also, I'm confused, I think Mod's had mod status on all parts of KMC, and if you posted in the OTF you'd still be a "mod".

That's Global Mods only.

Jmanghan
When making this thread, I figured. "Oh, I'll make the respect thread, people will post THEIR scans and I'll get around to posting mine when I can".

I currently have no means of keeping a lasting respect thread on my own, especially a comic's respect thread, sorry guys.

Endless Mike
Underrate character, too bad there are no scans

beatboks
I should have some, but it may take me a while to find.
My Black Knight and Avenger comics arent stored as neatly as my JSA, or Defenders stuff.

beatboks
Dbl post

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.