Dooku vs Obi Wan, Anakin, Ahsoka

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Everyone is TCW; TCW feats only

Round 1: Sabers Only
Round 2: Force
Round 3: All Out

Battle 2:

Replace Tano with Qui Gon Jinn

Emperordmb
Battle 1: Anakin and Obi-Wan's teamwork is shit in the Clone Wars, but Dooku was the one who retreated on Oba Diah. Throw Ahsoka into the mix and I still see the team winning.

Battle 2: Team solidly.

EmperorSidious2
Battle one,Sabers, the team I can see winning, but I don't believe they woudl. While Aksoka is skilled she is no match for the count and woudl be taken down in short order and if and when they press a 3v1 offense, one has to consider was Ahsoka ever above Ventress in terms of pure saber skill? I personally never saw it. So with that I woudl say Dooku takes this 7/10

Force- Dooku takes 8-9/10. He can ragdoll both Ahsoka and Kenobi, and can tank Anakins attacks and crush him in the force.

All out. Dooku takes it 7-8/10

Battle 2 is a lot closer, however I see the team winning at least 7/10. However want about dookus sizable advantage over jinn and his familiarity with him? So is it at all possible for him to take jinn out before he really gets flung around by Dookus force powers.

Darth Thor
Dooku loses both battles. Just Anakin and Kenobi are tough enough for him. Heck sometimes just Anakin is tough enough for him.

So adding more just tips the scales in their favor, and the numbers are just getting a bit much as well.

Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
However want about dookus sizable advantage over jinn and his familiarity with him? So is it at all possible for him to take jinn out before he really gets flung around by Dookus force powers.

Not necessarily, because Jinn would likely have the same familiarity with Dooku's form - like in the case of Kenobi vs Anakin.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Battle one,Sabers, the team I can see winning, but I don't believe they woudl. While Aksoka is skilled she is no match for the count and woudl be taken down in short order and if and when they press a 3v1 offense, one has to consider was Ahsoka ever above Ventress in terms of pure saber skill? I personally never saw it. So with that I woudl say Dooku takes this 7/10

Force- Dooku takes 8-9/10. He can ragdoll both Ahsoka and Kenobi, and can tank Anakins attacks and crush him in the force.

All out. Dooku takes it 7-8/10

Battle 2 is a lot closer, however I see the team winning at least 7/10. However want about dookus sizable advantage over jinn and his familiarity with him? So is it at all possible for him to take jinn out before he really gets flung around by Dookus force powers. Ahsoka was able to disarm Obi-Wan and Anakin during their fight, whether they were holding back or not, thats still an impressive feat.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Ahsoka was able to disarm Obi-Wan and Anakin during their fight, whether they were holding back or not, thats still an impressive feat.

She's also gone toe to toe with Ventress in S1 (for a short time), and Grievous in S5 (for a decent period of time).

And she has some incredible speed and agility feats as well.

Jmanghan
Yeah, and she pushed Grievous back for a bit as well.

McP
In the first scenario:
Sabers - team
Force - Dooku
All-out - team

In te second team in all three.

Dooku might be able to beat them. Ashoka isn't much of a factor here, and it generaly depends of how much luck Kenobi will have during that fight. In their last encounter in TCW Kenobi was lucky as hell.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by McP
In the first scenario:
Sabers - team
Force - Dooku
All-out - team

In te second team in all three.

Dooku might be able to beat them. Ashoka isn't much of a factor here, and it generaly depends of how much luck Kenobi will have during that fight. In their last encounter in TCW Kenobi was lucky as hell. Dooku is a better duelist then he is a force-user.

Angelalex242
It's mostly up to Anakin. Ashoka's fodder and Obi Wan holds Dooku off with Soresu, but that's about it.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Angelalex242
It's mostly up to Anakin. Ashoka's fodder and Obi Wan holds Dooku off with Soresu, but that's about it. I think Ahsoka will last long enough to survive the fight at least.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.