Dooku vs Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Who is the TRUE victor?

Scenario one:

Large, open hangar with misc parts/objects lying around (similar to that in old republic short movie)

Scenario two:

in the desert on Tantooine

Scenario three:

Palpatine's office

Sabers, Force, All Out you know the deal

carthage
The Count in a very close fight

Force is debatable, but still probably leans to Dooku. Malgus can present a challenge in sabers for a brief period, but Dooku is at least a tier ahead in skill and is faster overall.

The Merchant
Dooku.

Nephthys
Malgus

Stigma
Dooku.

SunRazer
Dooku wins all. Malgus' brute strength and ferocity will certainly cause trouble for Dooku, but the Count is simply more skilled and also faster at that. He wins a duel.

For Force, Malgus might win, not because he's more powerful or masterful or knowledgeable in the Force (those edges side with Dooku, IMO), but because of his sheer durability. Discounting that, though, I'd give Tyranus the nod once again.

And all-out would go to the Count.

EmperorSidious2
Count Dooku in all

Nargaroth
Originally posted by SunRazer
Dooku wins all. Malgus' brute strength and ferocity will certainly cause trouble for Dooku, but the Count is simply more skilled and also faster at that. He wins a duel.

For Force, Malgus might win, not because he's more powerful or masterful or knowledgeable in the Force (those edges side with Dooku, IMO), but because of his sheer durability. Discounting that, though, I'd give Tyranus the nod once again.

Surprising, I thought the consensus was that Malgus is above Dooku in Force power. However, I heard that Dooku got some impressive feats lately.

Jmanghan
Wasn't there a quote in one of the novels where Plaguies said that Malgus was better then Dooku as a saber duelist?

Not a quote I saw personally, someone back in 2014 mentioned it in one of the versus threads.

McP
Originally posted by carthage
The Count in a very close fight

Force is debatable, but still probably leans to Dooku. Malgus can present a challenge in sabers for a brief period, but Dooku is at least a tier ahead in skill and is faster overall.

That

Originally posted by SunRazer

and that.

NewGuy01
Dooku wins every round.

Fated Xtasy
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma7gkicjLD1qke34uo2_500.gif

Nargaroth
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Dooku wins every round.

Out of curiosity, where do you rank him in general?

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma7gkicjLD1qke34uo2_500.gif

Lol, Dooku's troll face

NewGuy01
In general? Welp, being as general as possible... Between Greedo and Abeloth. Above Malgus, too.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by NewGuy01
In general? Welp, being as general as possible... Between Greedo and Abeloth. Above Malgus, too.

I meant as a Sith.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.