Yoda species and homeworld? Should It be revealed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
Should Yoda's species and homeworld be officially revealed in some form of medium?

DarthAnt66
Nah. Best to keep it a mystery IMO.

Aurbere
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Nah. Best to keep it a mystery IMO.

Agreed.

Emperordmb
Only if their names are as good as Sheev.

If not... don't waste my time.

carthage
It could be else he could be a nexus addicted bald guy named Dessel

juyomaster34
yes, it should be revealed. Nobody knows what Yoda is,or where did he come from.
Throughout the mythos their was only 2 other creatures like him. Yaddle, and Vandar Tokare.
With only the latter being more powerful than Yaddle.

Vandar Tokare is the second most powerful of the Yoda species,imo.
I honestly think that the Yoda species is either from Dagobah or a planet similar to it,imo.

EmperorSidious2
No. Better to stay secret.

Revanchiste
IT HAVE ALREADY BEEN REVEALED !!!!!!

I know it.....

IYoda species are mother freakin Boodhiste monk living in the Jungle, te species have a name ad the planet too !!!!

It still a secret.... But i remember having a game where they mentionned it, and seen a video of star wars facts where he said that the sin have been done....

Yoda is not From dagobah..... Because this planet = Dark side !!!! You dumb ass.....

juyomaster34
Dagobah doesn't equal dark side.
Who you calling dumb ass?
Do your research, A dark Jedi died there,which caused the dark nexus in the cave.
If Dagobah is dark,its probably because of the same reason Haruun Kal's Jungle being dark.

I would watch those words and learn how to type and spell clearly.
No need for the name calling.

Flyattractor
Why does it matter where Yoda is from? Nobody ever seemed all that concerned in any of the movies.

Revanchiste
DOGOBAH = DARK SIDE that's teh REASON WHY YODA IS HIDDING HERE !!! THE DARK SIDE OF THE PLANET HIDE HIS PRESENCE !!!! That's wh I think Qui gon appearing on daggobah and not on Tatouine is stupid, even the dude admitted it...

And please replay Jedi academmy (before defeating ashoka for the first time on hot) and rewatch the movies read encyclopedia, they will all say that Dagobah is a dark side planet a powerfull Dark side nexus, that authorise any Jedi to hide..

Ha yhea you now understand that it was an abreviation...

There is a novel that tell Yoda origins... Hum Eureka that's right : the kankrizian biography of Yoda !!!!

Revanchiste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAPp0s1CD74

Not not this one.... Epic fail, but that was close.. next yoda biography...

Revanchiste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0YNJuVbumM

https://www.google.fr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCcQtwIwAmoVChMIlYaKtff-xwIVSjcUCh2BAArM&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D-qr_IJYd98Y&usg=AFQjCNGVa6d207WTYIhX1C-NKG_TNh2XTQ&sig2=zN23mGziIa_7Bh8fpBRgUg

Or search origine of Yoda..

Google research this picture :
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/0/0e/Manyyodas.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100622174219

Revanchiste

Revanchiste
Minch biography....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt0v55bU5qE

Ho O.K **** it..... I will find it an other day...

Revanchiste
LANAK species !!! 4 000 000 medichlorian at birth XD. XD !!!!!
4 000 000... Higher than master Yoda at PT era !!!

Selenial
Originally posted by juyomaster34
yes, it should be revealed. Nobody knows what Yoda is,or where did he come from.
Throughout the mythos their was only 2 other creatures like him. Yaddle, and Vandar Tokare.

I honestly think that the Yoda species is either from Dagobah or a planet similar to it,imo.

Many things wrong. Firstly, there's a TOR Master called Oteg who's also a Yoda species. Secondly, there is literally no proof that Vandar > Yaddle or that he's even close to her level, given she's said to share Yoda's affinity for the force.

And no, it shouldn't be revealed IMO.

Kurk
It has been revealed that Yoda's species is actually a naked Jawa

Jmanghan
Originally posted by juyomaster34

I honestly think that the Yoda species is either from Dagobah or a planet similar to it,imo. What about Minch, Otek, and that unnamed statue person in the Valley of the Jedi.

Revanchiste
Yep....

But Remember that novel about Yoda and his origins???? It have a name...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCctXBsucLL5tExZSdnRQNxw/search?query=Yoda

I'm sure I will find !!!

carthage
reported for spamming

Revanchiste
O.K... Mayby that researching n' posting wasn't really a nice idea because of the
15 min dealy....

juyomaster34
I'm gonna keep it short and sweep before somebody starts crying to the board.
Dry your eyes and put your lips back in.

First it was just my opinion.
second, I think we can all agree that Yoda is the most powerful of his species .
I still think,Yoda should be revealed. again my opinion .

Now Dagobah,again doesn't equal,add,subtract,multiply,or divide dark side.
It does have a darkside nexus true, Yoda was hiding there, Qui Gon did appear there.

What I was saying or trying to say was maybe Yoda is from a planet similar to Dagobah,
without the dark side nexus.

As for the other Yoda species, Otek isn't in Yoda,Yaddle,or Vandar Tokare's league imo.
That's why I didn't mention him.

As for the other Yoda species never heard of them.
Yaddle has her strengths but she is not as powerful as Yoda or Vandar Tokare.
Again,imo.

As far as research goes that's what I do.
If you read anything,Yoda didn't agree with the Council on rapidly promoting Yaddle as
a Jedi Master because it was not in keeping with the Jedi Code.

Which imo she was still a Jedi Knight.
Just because you were captured,left for dead, in a prison and had a little growth in the Force,
doesn't make you a Jedi Master or so powerful in the Force that you're on the same level as
Yoda.

You have Even Piell to thank for this stupid decision.
I'm going to ignore those other replies that were addressed to me,and
for Revanchiste misunderstanding of my reply.

I don't like being called names when I haven't done anything to justify you calling me dumb ass
because of my opinion which you misunderstood.

I'm aware of what Dagobah is.
I'm also aware that you don't want to mess with me. trust me...you don't.

So with all due respect to this blog and creator of this web site.
I'm going to drop it and move on.

Revanchiste
No Yoda was discovered on a planet similar to Dagobah.... Not born on one.. And this similar planet could be Dagobah...

+I have found a fury version of Yoda species....

I found my self be insaly great for annoyance..... This is certainly a gift of the force...

juyomaster34
ok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.