How many JEDI exactly survived Order 66?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
They can be evil post-purge, but before that, they must be Jedi, not sith, to qualify.

So, yes, people like Jerec count.

Zenwolf
This include those MIA?

Jmanghan
Confirmed to be alive at the very least post-Order 66.

MIA but alive after Order 66 is fine, as long as they fully survived the Great Jedi Purge.

Darth Demenos
i am not sure of the exact number but from what i have read it was quite a few.

Q99
I think there were about two hundred after the order itself- though many fell to the purges as years went on, of course.

By the time the purges actually ended, it was a very small amount.

Total Warrior
Kanan,Ahsoka, Yoda and Obi are the only survivors in canon. About 200 (according to wookiepedia) in EU

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Kanan,Ahsoka, Yoda and Obi are the only survivors in canon. About 200 (according to wookiepedia) in EU You think the EU isn't canon? Lol...

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Jmanghan
You think the EU isn't canon? Lol...

You think the Pre-Disney EU is still canon? LMAO

Originally posted by Total Warrior
Kanan,Ahsoka, Yoda and Obi are the only survivors in canon.

Well they're the only ones we know of. I have a feeling about Quinlan Vos though

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Darth Thor

Well they're the only ones we know of. I have a feeling about Quinlan Vos though So, Bane, Plaguies, and everything that happenes before Disney isn't canon?

So, Jedi Academy isn't? Qui-Gon Jinn isn't?

WildBantha88
So, Bane, Plaguies, and everything that happenes before Disney isn't canon?

So, Jedi Academy isn't? Qui-Gon Jinn isn't? All the movies, TCW TV show, son of Dathomire comic book, and about 4 different novels are all that are canon ATM. Everything else is legends

redpill
Originally posted by Darth Thor

Well they're the only ones we know of. I have a feeling about Quinlan Vos though

me2 rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Trocity
Qui-Gon Jinn isn't?

Why the f*** would Qui-Gon Jinn not be canon? Are you high?

|King Joker|
LMFAO.

Bane & Plagueis are canon as well.

FreshestSlice
They canonically existed. They aren't the same characters, as far as we know.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
They canonically existed. They aren't the same characters, as far as we know. I was just clarifying for Jman in case he didn't already know.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Trocity
Why the f*** would Qui-Gon Jinn not be canon? Are you high? Because of Darth Thor's statement, *******.

Trocity
Qui-Gon Jinn is in a movie, the highest form of canon. How could DT's statement possibly make you question Jinn's canonicity?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Trocity
Qui-Gon Jinn is in a movie, the highest form of canon. How could DT's statement possibly make you question Jinn's canonicity? Because George Lucas has no control over what's canon anymore.

Hell, if they wanted to, they can retcon all 6 movies in Episode 7.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.