MSSJ Goku vs Perfect Cell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-v7UtCcTXe7Q/VcfMvVXEArI/AAAAAAAAIZ8/Hk2VvE16iv0/w426-h425/IMG_0366.GIF

Same time and scenario as the Cell Games.

- Cell has murdered Chi Chi.

- Goku gets 1 timeout (20 minutes). He can choose take this whenever he wants, ideally at the brink of death. His allies can call the timeout for him.

- Goku gets 1 Senzu bean.

- Goku can receive Ki transfer from Son Gohan, Trunks and Vegeta. He can receive this at the beginning of the fight AND during his timeout.

- Planet is indestructible.

- No humans on the planet.

- No possibility of reaching SSJ2 during this fight.

Galan007
With ki transfer, Goku definitely wins.

Sans that, Cell should take it for sure.

Placidity
Makes you wonder they have not used it more often.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Placidity

Yeah...

Galan007
Makes you wonder they have not used it more often. It doesn't strike me as something a Saiyan would want to do on a regular basis, tbh.

...It's same reason they don't fight in teams and whatnot. Saiyans work alone.

Kento
I'm not sure killing ChiChi would mean much to Gokou.

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Sadly, I need to agree. He wouldn't give a sh*t. He doesn't care about sex, doesn't care about family, fighting is his only purpose and true love.

Ridley_Prime
"Hey, that wasn't very nice! Oh well, should be able to revive her with the dragon balls anyway. Want to fight now?"

Astner
Because it never happened canonically?

Kento
Originally posted by Astner
Because it never happened canonically? Piccolo did it with Gohan and Piccolo against Freeza in canon.Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing

Sadly, I need to agree. He wouldn't give a sh*t. He doesn't care about sex, doesn't care about family, fighting is his only purpose and true love. Yet Gokou is "pure of heart".Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
"Hey, that wasn't very nice! Oh well, should be able to revive her with the dragon balls anyway. Want to fight now?" Even if they couldn't revive her with the dragon balls I don't think he would care. Unless of course it's Krillin. If its him its on and he goes super saiyan. But Gohan and Chi Chi they can get killed or not want to fight and that's all fine.

Placidity
Originally posted by Galan007
It doesn't strike me as something a Saiyan would want to do on a regular basis, tbh.

...It's same reason they don't fight in teams and whatnot. Saiyans work alone.

Maybe Vegeta wouldn't want to, but I can definitely see Gohan, Trunks or Piccolo suggesting it in dire situations.

Galan007
Yeah, suggesting it is one thing, but I definitely don't see Goku or Vegeta ever choosing to use it... Especially post-BoG. /shrug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.