If Superman existed in Marvel.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Who would have Kryptonite? Include heroes and villains. Starting off, I see:

Doom
Ironman
Black Panther
Helmut Zemo
Punisher
Annihlilus

Board Walker
Kryptonite wouldnt exist in Marvel nor would his native red sun radiation, superman is high trans.

Mindset
BW is trans too.

Henry_Pym
Cap (Clark would give him it)
Ultron
Moon Knight

burrrrrr
Wilson Fisk
Reed Richards
Thanos
Apocalypse

Facee
Originally posted by burrrrrr
Wilson Fisk
Reed Richards
Thanos
Apocalypse

Thanos wouldn't need it.

wuleecat
Dr Strange. Probably as part of some weird artefact, like the Snaggletoothed Bibbledebob of Green Weirdness that he wears around his neck.

Supermex
Iron Man
Black Panther
Dr.Strange
Namor and he would use it, cus he's a dick like that!
Dr.Doom
Hank Pym
Apocalypse

golem370
Radioactive Man said he had the radiation in the crossover so it might exist.

Bentley
Not a VS thread evil face

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Facee
Thanos wouldn't need it.

I agree.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by golem370
Radioactive Man said he had the radiation in the crossover so it might exist.

Ah, good one.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Bentley
Not a VS thread evil face

Look around, vs. threads are going the way of the dinosaur. stick out tongue

Shabazz916
black panther...

h1a8
Originally posted by Facee
Thanos wouldn't need it. Yes he would or he would get killed if Superman was mindcontrolled.

Silent Master
LOL!!!

-Pr-
Sure, a few people would have it. It wouldn't do them any good, but they'd still have it.

Anyway, not a vs thread so closing soon...

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by -Pr-
Sure, a few people would have it. It wouldn't do them any good, but they'd still have it.

Anyway, not a vs thread so closing soon...

Why wouldn't it do them any good? Why make that blanket statement?

h1a8
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Why wouldn't it do them any good? Why make that blanket statement? Because Superman has superspeed to negate it and ranged powers (such as hv and freeze breath). Remember Kyptonite doesn't depower Superman, it weakens and poisons him. But even that takes time. Being exposed in a second will do almost nothing to Superman.

golem370
To think the villans couldn't plan something and it work is a little silly

The Nuul
Abhils and H1s Superman would solo Marvel.

Silent Master
You could add the powers of Multiple-Man to everyone in Marvel and DC, Abhils and H1s Superman would still solo them easily.

carver9
Originally posted by Silent Master
You could add the powers of Multiple-Man to everyone in Marvel and DC, Abhils and H1s Superman would still solo them easily.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Silent Master

laughing out loud

Don't forget to give them the Phoenix Force first.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by h1a8
Because Superman has superspeed to negate it and ranged powers (such as hv and freeze breath). Remember Kyptonite doesn't depower Superman, it weakens and poisons him. But even that takes time. Being exposed in a second will do almost nothing to Superman.

I was asking PR for his opinion being that he made the statement.

Board Walker
Superman is easily high trans in base mode, when psychologically unrestricted he becomes skyfather, when sun dipped he becomes abstract.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Board Walker
Superman is easily high trans in base mode, when psychologically unrestricted he becomes skyfather, when sun dipped he becomes abstract.

thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Board Walker

Does moron run in Prof's and your family, or did you guys just fall far from the tree?

Blue Area Vet
To think the villans couldn't plan something and it work is a little silly

More like Fanboy Induced Stupidity.

golem370
In Marvel Superman is not as vital as in DC as he is there franchise only there is he a trans in Marvel he is just another herald level being.

leonidas
assuming for a moment marvel bought the actual rights to superman, if you don't think he'd immediately become marvel's top hero, as he is dc's, you're fooling yourself imo. imagine the hype that would cause?? it be the biggest thing in comics history and marvel would cash in on superman in every way possible. he'd absolutely be top dog.

Blue Area Vet
In Marvel Superman is not as vital as in DC as he is there franchise only there is he a trans in Marvel he is just another herald level being.

I said the same thing about two weeks ago and his followers chased me with torches. He simply wouldn't be anything special in Marvel. Cap is the boy scout, Superman would be extra muscle.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by leonidas
assuming for a moment marvel bought the actual rights to superman, if you don't think he'd immediately become marvel's top hero, as he is dc's, you're fooling yourself imo. imagine the hype that would cause?? it be the biggest thing in comics history and marvel would cash in on superman in every way possible. he'd absolutely be top dog.

I'm telling you he absolutely would not.

Prof. T.C McAbe

thumb up

Since most people don't know the difference between Marvel and DC, they could use his already established name and get even more money, he would be everywhere, movies, animated tv shows and comics.

long pig
Wolverine would still stab him.

golem370
He would be a great link in the chain or Avengers or Defenders or GOTG. Somebody doesn't get over by the company but by the fans of the character.

Silent Master

They'd cash in by putting him in multiple books and teams like they do with other popular heroes like Spider-man and Wolverine, but I highly doubt they would start jobbing their entire roster of heroes and villains.

golem370
He is not going to be towing planets with a rope or sneezing a galaxy to death if he was in marvel,

Newjak
assuming for a moment marvel bought the actual rights to superman, if you don't think he'd immediately become marvel's top hero, as he is dc's, you're fooling yourself imo. imagine the hype that would cause?? it be the biggest thing in comics history and marvel would cash in on superman in every way possible. he'd absolutely be top dog. I don't know maybe ten or more years ago I would agree. I'm not saying Superman still isn't an Icon and a money maker but I think with the introduction of the MCU Marvel character's stock have grown especially Iron Man.

They definitely would make him one of the top heroes for sure but I don't see Marvel just tossing everything they've had aside to make Superman the top guy in their business model.

Of course they would push him initially they would have to.

the Darkone
Black Panther
Dr Doom
Mr Fantastic
Baron Zemo
Dr. Strange

these people I believe would have Kryptonite if Superman was apart of the Marvel Universe

Supermex
He is not going to be towing planets with a rope or sneezing a galaxy to death if he was in marvel,

Lmao! I agree with this fella

Diesldude
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Does moron run in Prof's and your family, or did you guys just fall far from the tree?

Whats up with the personal attack? why do you go on the offensive anytime they praise superman?

Diesldude

I disagree, they would make him suffer losses at the hands of everyone just to show that Marvel is more powerful than DC.

-Pr-

Because it's never enough to beat Superman on its own.

Any villain that can beat Superman wouldn't need Kryptonite in the first place. Any that would need it, won't win with it. Better have tried and failed.

But anyway, moving.

the Darkone
There are at least 10 people that would beat Superman without Kryptonite

Newjak
Originally posted by Diesldude
I disagree, they would make him suffer losses at the hands of everyone just to show that Marvel is more powerful than DC. That's silly.

For one if Marvel got the rights to Superman it is probably because they paid for it. And I don't see DC giving up those rights cheaply. So why would Marvel pay that much money to hose a character's reputation? It doesn't make good business sense.

Secondly as much as there is a DC vs Marvel rivalry going on, most people here and in the industry grew up with Superman. I think Marvel would have more respect for the character then just dumping on it.

Silent Master
I don't think they'd job him out, but I do think that Marvel would ensure that at least a couple of their elite top tiers had a winning record against him. even if it's only 5.5/10.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Newjak
That's silly.

For one if Marvel got the rights to Superman it is probably because they paid for it. And I don't see DC giving up those rights cheaply. So why would Marvel pay that much money to hose a character's reputation? It doesn't make good business sense.

Secondly as much as there is a DC vs Marvel rivalry going on, most people here and in the industry grew up with Superman. I think Marvel would have more respect for the character then just dumping on it.

No one said they would "dump" him. He would be and upper tier character, but would not be portrayed above Thor, Hulk or Surfer over time. I'm sure he'd have a great debut like Rulk.

The bottom line is Marvel is fundamentally different than DC and that would never change. Marvel would make a ton of money off Superman without having the universe job to him, and that's good business. Marvel heroes fight each other more than they do villians, so expect his inclusion in Marvel to lead to a round robin of battles with heroes. He'll beat many desicively, but not the top dogs. Then he'd move onto villians like Gladiator who he'd OUTSMART. Doom would eventually own him. You are dreaming if you think he'd ever have an h1's Superman portrayal in Marvel. He would adjust to the universe, not the other way around.

Rao Kal El
Is Superman were in Marvel you will give him the victory over any DC character even if that DC character were Thor or Silver Surfer. Thats how biased you are against DC but especially against Superman

Omega Vision
Kryptonite working on Superman has always been PIS.

carver9

Yeah, they'll have him team up with the rest of the Avengers to take on Hulk.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by carver9
Yeah, they'll have him team up with the rest of the Avengers to take on Hulk.

Poor Hulk, he will get gangbanged really bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.