Belth Allusis vs Ima-Gun Di

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Fight takes place on Bothawui, standard equipment and morals.

Pretty ambiguous characters, but they're both renowned for their last stands. Who wins?

SunRazer
Belth's awesome beard calls for a bump.

Emperordmb
Feats for Belth?

SunRazer
Just watch the Timeline video. I believe it was number 5.

SunRazer
If people want feats for Allusis, fine. He was probably one of the Order's greatest Masters seeing as he was leading the Republic's finest troops/Order's finest Jedi Knights into battle at Bothawui. He survived until the end, and seeing as the battle was almost like Geonosis, we can assume that he's a pretty skilled warrior (in blaster bolt deflection, at the very least, but this probably translates somewhat into blade-to-blade combat). In the battle, he demonstrated a Protection Bubble/Barrier that could repel blaster bolts, and he erected that at the same time as displacing earth/knocking back enemy troops with telekinesis.

Emperordmb
Belth Allusis wins then.

Deronn_solo
KEK.
Razer picked some arcane ass Star Wars characters for this.

SunRazer
I thought Ima-Gun Di was famous, lol. And I'm sure most of you have seen the Timeline episodes before.

carthage
This is spite Nova, lol. This is that Jedi master from the Timeline that Gnost said went beyond the fear of death and drove back hordes of Imperial troopers/Sith warriors back 4 times iirc, and he killed scores of them before dying himself.

This isn't a battle it's a massacre, lol. Poor Ima Gun Di

SunRazer
He wasn't alone, and what source says its 4 times?

Also, I hope you people (for those who even know the characters) realize why I pitted these specific two characters against each other.

carthage
I thought it said he drove them back multiple times with his troopers before dying. I haven't seen the timeline In a while tbh Though.

SunRazer
No, it just says his forces outdamaged the enemy like twenty-to-one or something. They ended up inflicting comparable casualties despite being outnumbered, so the battle ended up being a stalemate/Pyrrhic victory for the Empire, but a moral victory for the Republic. That's not overly surprising, though, since Gnost-Dural states it was several thousand of the strongest Republic troopers and several dozen of the Order's finest Jedi Knights that went into battle under Allusis' command, which would suggest Allusis was very skilled and powerful himself. He also survived until that last stand moment, so yeah, he's pretty good. Not sure where I rank him, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.