26 New Return of the King Images!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
Check them out here: http://www.killermovies.com/gallery/lotrthereturnoftheking/

narcil
*G* nice!!! big grin big grin big grin
i can't wait for this movie to come out!!! ^_____^

Ushgarak
They are really reticent about releasing Shelob pics, aren't they? That 'Sam with Great Spider Shelob' one shoulld be called "Sam withOUT Great Spider Shelob, which is presumably somewhere near..."

jimbo3
he is with the spider, it's just not in the pic.
Are there any movie pics of the spider?

Raz
They are still probably working on the CGI for that one, and the captions are the same as New Line want us to use. Nope not yet. As soon as New Line Cinemas releases them, we will have them.

mah
nicey! looking nice, even though not much new is revealed in those.

Captain REX
Still excellent pics though. It would be nice if there was some more revealing stuff so I could spoil myself rotten... evil face

Raz
Read the book wink

Nefertite
Guys, I've already have these pictures. stick out tongue
How do you like this picture?
It's from TTT, but it's funny, don't you think?

BOPRecruit 16
omg! when i saw that, i was shocked! poor thing *in character*. of course it's not real. unless they use an icky rotting courpse to gross us people out. lovely. just lovely. ^.~

Myndon
big grinbig grin cool pictures big grin

Captain REX
*snap*

cermiestar
i am going to marry smeagol.....he's ADORABLE!

Sifer
I love the picture with Aragorn holding Anduril. He is gonna kick some serious ass with that sword smile

We should just show that picture to ILM who claim the Hulk is gonna look more realistic than Gollum...ROTLFMAO. They claim gollum doesn't interact with the enironment...Oh my god I am gonna die from laughter big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.