RotS Anakin, Jaina and Cade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Endor forests

1. DoE Bane, DoE Zannah and Kas'im
2. SoD Maul, Leneer and Zallow
3. HoT, Barsen'thor and Meetra
4. Mace, Ulic and DD Vos
5. Novel Vitiate and FE Malgus
6. Plagueis and SoR Revan
7. RotS Sidious and TFU II Starkiller
8. RotS Yoda and DE Luke

carthage
Not sure actually, good thread.

Angelalex242
I'm gonna eyeball it at 6 or 7.

carthage
I actually think they can clear. All of them minus one should be very good fights as well.

Yoda isn't beating Anakin and Jaina at once.

SunRazer
They're not clearing.

Nephthys

SunRazer
They should beat 1 pretty comfortably.

Nephthys
They lose very uncomfortably.

SunRazer
Nah. Cade takes Kas'im, Anakin takes Bane, and Jaina takes Zannah. None of them are stomps, but they're decisive.

Nephthys
1/3. Cade can take Kas'im, yeah, but Jaina loses to Zannah's sorcery and Anakin gets smashed by Bane's Force and saber abilities.

SunRazer
Jaina's more skilled and an unorthodox fighter (which would reduce Zannah's ability to defend effectively against her). I also doubt Zannah would be given much of an opportunity to use her Sorcery, but even if so, Jaina's resilient character and the fact that she resisted UnuThul's TP would suggest that she could withstand Zannah's mental attacks.

Anakin is both more skilled and telekinetically more powerful than Bane by showings, so I have no idea how you came to the conclusion that he'd get smashed.

Nephthys
Originally posted by SunRazer
Jaina's more skilled and an unorthodox fighter (which would reduce Zannah's ability to defend effectively against her).

No, not really. When Bane went for unpredictability all it accomplished was making Zannah give ground, it didn't actually press her defenses or get around her guard. Furthermore, Jaina's mando training and a large part of her fighting style is built around h2h attacks, which obviously wouldn't work on Zannah cuz she's just buzzsaw her own hand off.

I also doubt Zannah would be given much of an opportunity to use her Sorcery,

Zannah got an opportunity to use her sorcery after she was on her back getting stomped on, I'm sure she can quickly hop back and unleash it on Jaina.

but even if so, Jaina's resilient character and the fact that she resisted UnuThul's TP would suggest that she could withstand Zannah's mental attacks.

Jaina's got a buttload of trauma. Firstly, isn't Unuthul controlling/influencing billions of kiliks and the other Jedi at the same time as he's influencing Jaina? Her "resisting" him (I don't even know what you're referring to, she dropped everything to go be his mind-slave for months) doesn't really prove anything. I don't recall him focusing his attention on Jaina and failing to compel her will. And Zannah doesn't use TP.

Anakin is both more skilled and telekinetically more powerful than Bane by showings, so I have no idea how you came to the conclusion that he'd get smashed.

Simple, I just disagree with you on those points. Bane's faster, more powerful and he'd beat Anakin in a duel. His lightning and TK are more than he can handle, and he's more masterful with the Force in general. Look at how much effort it took Anakin to break one strut of the underwater fortress. Then go look at the fortress Bane obliterated with one attack.

Stigma

Poignant observation thumb up

Stigma
Originally posted by Nephthys

Then go look at the fortress Bane obliterated with one attack.
What fortress?

BTW Nice to see you bring back again "Bane's unpredictability" as a testament of his skill/ power. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.