Quinlan Vos (dark disciple) vs 50 clone troopers order 66

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Quinlan Vos takes his troops to Boz Pity just as Obi Wan states in ROTS. in a forest environment similar to Kashyyk in Republic EU

palps orders 66

Quinlan is surrounded by 50 clone troopers. through the force Vos feels other jedi falling and like Yoda he is ready for their treachery.
he gets anger from all the jedi dying and falls to the dark side and becomes DS DD Vos.

who wins? Vos or 1 of the 50 clone troopers?

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

EmperorSidious2
Couldn't he just do like a force repulse?

redpill
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Couldn't he just do like a force repulse?

like pong krell? they still come after. hope we see vos in rebels season 2 waiting is killing me

EmperorSidious2
Like krell or starkiller. While his wouldn't vaporize them it would be able to knock them unconscious long enough for him to do some damage .

redpill
Like krell or starkiller. While his wouldn't vaporize them it would be able to knock them unconscious long enough for him to do some damage .

in ROTS why didnt aayla or kai al mundi do a force push? or obi wan? or yoda at temple? kai and aayla had a moment before the guns were drawn

??

Kurk
Because Aayla is an incompetent jedi and Ki Adi Mundi was in shock.

I can see Vos taking this if enraged

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by redpill
in ROTS why didnt aayla or kai al mundi do a force push? or obi wan? or yoda at temple? kai and aayla had a moment before the guns were drawn

??

Really Aayala never had a chance. She was the one surprised. Ki adi I honestly couldn't tell you why he didn't use a force push, however if he did it would have worked. I have my own theory for why Yoda and Yoda and Obi are both skilled and powerful but, Yoda doesn't have to. He's to fast and also has force perception to a higher degree than the other Jedi. Kenobi being with Yoda and also being the orders greatest practioners of Soresu which is majorly devoted to blast deflection.

redpill
Originally posted by Kurk
Because Aayla is an incompetent jedi and Ki Adi Mundi was in shock.

I can see Vos taking this if enraged

Ki Adi Mundi served on the Jedi High Council which means he has superior force powers.

he still lost.

redpill
Really Aayala never had a chance. She was the one surprised. Ki adi I honestly couldn't tell you why he didn't use a force push, however if he did it would have worked. I have my own theory for why Yoda and Yoda and Obi are both skilled and powerful but, Yoda doesn't have to. He's to fast and also has force perception to a higher degree than the other Jedi. Kenobi being with Yoda and also being the orders greatest practioners of Soresu which is majorly devoted to blast deflection.

how can u surprise a jedi?
operation knightfall, clones were able to kill the majority of jedi in the temple, with anakin killing the rest

Zenwolf
Kai had clearly been fighting non stop and then suddenly seeing his troopers turn on him like that, of course he would have been taken by surprise, especially since they were overwhelming. That and the Jedi's visions were clouded, so of course they couldn't exactly tell what was gonna happen.

That and the Jedi had been fighting with the Clones for years, forming strong bonds with them....so obviously they would be taken by surprise when they turned.

Kai dying is hardly a slight considering those factors against him, he wasn't gonna be able to defeat all of them with his present condition during that time.

The Clones just overwhelmed the Jedi at the Temple, there were hardly any resistance aside from some Jedi and Cin Drallig/Shaak Ti. That and factoring in Anakin, yeah they obviously won.

That being said if Vos senses something bad akin to how Yoda done and he's turned to the darkside, he most likely plows through the 50 Clones with probably taking some damage.

redpill
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Kai had clearly been fighting non stop and then suddenly seeing his troopers turn on him like that, of course he would have been taken by surprise, especially since they were overwhelming. That and the Jedi's visions were clouded, so of course they couldn't exactly tell what was gonna happen.

That and the Jedi had been fighting with the Clones for years, forming strong bonds with them....so obviously they would be taken by surprise when they turned.

Kai dying is hardly a slight considering those factors against him, he wasn't gonna be able to defeat all of them with his present condition during that time.

The Clones just overwhelmed the Jedi at the Temple, there were hardly any resistance aside from some Jedi and Cin Drallig/Shaak Ti. That and factoring in Anakin, yeah they obviously won.

That being said if Vos senses something bad akin to how Yoda done and he's turned to the darkside, he most likely plows through the 50 Clones with probably taking some damage.

the other jedi including aayla were shot down. and the jedi in the temple were also overwelmed. seems ridiculous that even 10 clone trooper can take down a f ully trained jedi knight by circling

thats more or less what happenes in Republic by ostrander duursema, except that clone commander faie called a strike to kill everyone including the wookie village.

playing dirty i mus tsay roll eyes (sarcastic)

i hope to see vos in season 2 rebels. wait is killing me. laughing

i hope they show how he survived order 66 and maybe even show scenes from dark disciple as flashback.

i hope like EU vos, he says he will kill the sith smile

carthage
Yeah, I wonder what's going to happen to Quinlan, Maul, or Eeth Koth

redpill
Originally posted by carthage
Yeah, I wonder what's going to happen to Quinlan, Maul, or Eeth Koth

i also wonder what kind of persona vos will have - surfer dude in hunt for ziro?

koth made no impression on me

maul yeah i think it will be maul vs vader showdown. disney will have to have maul killed.

in the dark disciple concept art though they showed vos engaging maul

ares834
50 clones? Yeah, he'd die. Canon characters aren't up to par with their legends versions.

Darth Thor
I seem to remember Dooku getting ambushed by 30 pirates in Canon (Even though he didn't have his Saber on him, Hondo was holding it right in front of him). So DD Vos (which is canon Vos), probably won't do better getting ambushed by 50 Troopers.

Originally posted by carthage
Eeth Koth

Koth's alive?

Pretty sure every Council Member is dead save Yoda and Obi-Wan.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by redpill
how can u surprise a jedi?
operation knightfall, clones were able to kill the majority of jedi in the temple, with anakin killing the rest

When you've served with someone for 3 years and they have risked life and limb for you, you tend to not expect a surprise attack. Also the Sidious was clouding the vision of the Jedi so that also could have been a factor. A Jedi can only handle so much, and also the top Jedi were away from the temple and Anakin took on Cin Drallig and Shaak ti, so all the top tiers were off world or preoccupied. Add in the fact it was an entire legion attacking at once, being led by a jedi.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I seem to remember Dooku getting ambushed by 30 pirates in Canon (Even though he didn't have his Saber on him, Hondo was holding it right in front of him). So DD Vos (which is canon Vos), probably won't do better getting ambushed by 50 Troopers.

Koth's alive?

Pretty sure every Council Member is dead save Yoda and Obi-Wan.

I never bought that Dooku couldn't take down the Pirates. Especially when he was able to hold his own and take down those pikes when they had Jedi assistance of Jedi and he didn't get captured. He also fought those nightbrothers in Son of Dathomir and won. Also if he could lift 12 obelisk couldn't he lift at least 12 pirates and throw them around at each other like really fast.

Darth Thor
I never bought that Dooku couldn't take down the Pirates. Especially when he was able to hold his own and take down those pikes when they had Jedi assistance of Jedi and he didn't get captured. He also fought those nightbrothers in Son of Dathomir and won. Also if he could lift 12 obelisk couldn't he lift at least 12 pirates and throw them around at each other like really fast.

Tbf those 30 pirates were completely surrounding him, and kept a reasonable distance from him. So whichever way he force pushed, there would have been a whole other line who could have shot at him.

Still I agree was a bit stupid, considering how powerful Dooku is and considering Savage Opress once force repulsed a whole bunch of droids surrounding and shooting at him. But again tbf Savage had his Lightsaber, and was still getting shot. Dooku can't take a shot.

So I think Dooku just looked at the odds that even 1 of those pirates wouldn't get a shot on him, and decided it wasn't in his favor.

Emperordmb
Hondo does mention that tanks got involved at some point iirc, or at least cannons did.

EmperorSidious2
Tbf those 30 pirates were completely surrounding him, and kept a reasonable distance from him. So whichever way he force pushed, there would have been a whole other line who could have shot at him.

Still I agree was a bit stupid, considering how powerful Dooku is and considering Savage Opress once force repulsed a whole bunch of droids surrounding and shooting at him. But again tbf Savage had his Lightsaber, and was still getting shot. Dooku can't take a shot.

So I think Dooku just looked at the odds that even 1 of those pirates wouldn't get a shot on him, and decided it wasn't in his favor.

I suppose the only real way that he could have won that was if he could have lifted all of them at once, or done what krell did and repulsed them all back.

Darth Thor
I suppose the only real way that he could have won that was if he could have lifted all of them at once, or done what krell did and repulsed them all back.

Krell didn't have troopers forming a circumference around him. And there were not as many troopers surrounding as pirates either IIRC.

Zenwolf
Krell didn't have troopers forming a circumference around him. And there were not as many troopers surrounding as pirates either IIRC.

There were about like 10+ or so that were surrounding Krell. That and the Clones were wanting to have him surrender, so they weren't really going for the kill.

Darth Thor
There were about like 10+ or so that were surrounding Krell. That and the Clones were wanting to have him surrender, so they weren't really going for the kill.

Yeah exactly. And he had that window to jump out of, and then he kept running taking them down a few at a time in a forest type environment.

Totally different to Dooku being completely surrounded by 3 times that number in an open area with no where to run, so he'd literally have to take them all out in one big 360degree force wave without even 1 shot getting through.

Also lets not forget the same pirates shooting off Maul's legs. And Maul wasn't surrounded. They were all in front of him. So I think that's just too many to take head on like that in Canon. Take them out a few at a time Krell style is possible though. Depends on the environment, and Vos's position when these troopers turn on him.

redpill
well if we see Vos in Rebels we know what the answer is. if not then no.

ares834
No we don't. Kenobi survived yet he didn't defeat a full plantoon of clones.

redpill
who is lenovo? is he in rebels ?

Darth Thor
Yeah, I mean even Yoda only had to kill 2 Troopers to survive.

Also redpill you seem pretty confident we're getting Vos in Rebels.

Selenial
Didn't Aayla only die because she sensed danger, but thought it was the bird of prey flying past? Idk, I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere mmm

Total Warrior
I only read she was distracted by that bird flying tbh

redpill
Yeah, I mean even Yoda only had to kill 2 Troopers to survive.

Also redpill you seem pretty confident we're getting Vos in Rebels.

filoni wrote DD and didnt kill him off at the end. dd was supposed to be very last season of tcw rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

is there any stated limit on how many seasons of rebels we will get?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Hondo does mention that tanks got involved at some point iirc, or at least cannons did.

Really? You're gonna take the word of a lying... deceitful... and more importantly DRUNK pirate?

erm that is madness, madness and stupidity... high levels of it.

|King Joker|
Hondo is a 100% legit source, Xtasy.

EmperorSidious2

I think he did is why he put forth his energy toward the entire room,many while I admit Hondo had more people to him it's a quality vs quantity thing. The 12+ troops would beat those pirates.

Darth Thor
I think he did is why he put forth his energy toward the entire room,many while I admit Hondo had more people to him it's a quality vs quantity thing. The 12+ troops would beat those pirates.

Well that's subjective. Hondo has actually gone toe to toe with Skywalker on his own (stupid I know, but it happened).

I actually think it's quantity over quality tbh. Too many numbers eventually get Jedi, especially if they're completely surrounded. As seen on Geonosis.

EmperorSidious2
Well that's subjective. Hondo has actually gone toe to toe with Skywalker on his own (stupid I know, but it happened).

I actually think it's quantity over quality tbh. Too many numbers eventually get Jedi, especially if they're completely surrounded. As seen on Geonosis.

True.

I say quality over quantity because what if you have 100 warriors who can't do anything right vs 50 warriors who are well trained and bred for combat. I woudl go for the 50 warriors. Also isn't the CIS outnumber the republic Army or did it not? Still what are you thoughts on this. Do you think Dooku has enough power to possibly lift all 50 of those pirates at once.

Zenwolf

Eh Hondo's fight with Anakin was pretty poor actually and he had help, he didn't really go toe to toe with him. Plus looked to me Anakin was also holding back.

Darth Thor
Eh Hondo's fight with Anakin was pretty poor actually and he had help, he didn't really go toe to toe with him. Plus looked to me Anakin was also holding back.

I'm not denying any of that (although help from his pet is pretty lame). Just proving that Hondo's obviously a pretty skilled warrior, so we can't really say for sure those Clone Troopers > Hondo's pirates.

Especially given Hondo's pirates shot off Maul's legs.

True.

I say quality over quantity because what if you have 100 warriors who can't do anything right vs 50 warriors who are well trained and bred for combat. I woudl go for the 50 warriors. Also isn't the CIS outnumber the republic Army or did it not? Still what are you thoughts on this. Do you think Dooku has enough power to possibly lift all 50 of those pirates at once.

Dunno. Not sure lifting the pirates would stop them all from firing. He'd have to knock them all down in 1 Force Repulse, then quickly grab his Saber, and start taking them out a few at a time Krell style.

But again given Maul got his legs shot off by them, I have doubts Dooku would have faired much better under worse circumstances.

EmperorSidious2
I'm not denying any of that (although help from his pet is pretty lame). Just proving that Hondo's obviously a pretty skilled warrior, so we can't really say for sure those Clone Troopers > Hondo's pirates.

Especially given Hondo's pirates shot off Maul's legs.

Dunno. Not sure lifting the pirates would stop them all from firing. He'd have to knock them all down in 1 Force Repulse, then quickly grab his Saber, and start taking them out a few at a time Krell style.

But again given Maul got his legs shot off by them, I have doubts Dooku would have faired much better under worse circumstances.

I would say he could have done it with a repulse like krell did given he is m uh more powerful than Krell. So shooting off a leg form someone who is running away puts them on par with clone troopers bred for combat?

Darth Thor
I would say he could have done it with a repulse like krell did given he is m uh more powerful than Krell.

Again, Krell faced better odds than Dooku. There was no where near as many troopers as pirates, and Krell already had his Sabers on him, yet still Krell escaped through the window, and then began running and taking out the clones a few at a time.

So shooting off a leg form someone who is running away puts them on par with clone troopers bred for combat?

Huh? Well considering the guy whose leg they shot off was Darth Maul, I'd say yes.

And the pirates didn't even have Maul completely surrounded. But to be fair, there were a lot of pirates shooting at Maul.

deathslash

Huh? Well considering the guy whose leg they shot off was Darth Maul, I'd say yes.

And the pirates didn't even have Maul completely surrounded. But to be fair, there were a lot of pirates shooting at Maul. Let's not forget that maul was also supporting his heavily injured brother as they were running away. That would probably hinder his ability to dodge or deflect blaster shots.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by deathslash
Let's not forget that maul was also supporting his heavily injured brother as they were running away. That would probably hinder his ability to dodge or deflect blaster shots.

Possibly. Though Savage was fending for himself and ended up saving Maul.

Although Obi-Wan may have made a big difference IMO. Because if not for Obi-Wan chasing them, it might have been more effective for Maul to run towards the pirates instead of away from them.

Either way, given what happened to Maul, it's quite clear those pirates were good shots.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.