Jason Bourne 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Bourne 5 (2016)

http://cdn0-a.production.liputan6.static6.com/medias/740453/big/067493700_1411359493-matt-damon-bourne--644x362.jpg

Great news to hear as a die-hard Bourne fan.

Release Date: 29 July 2016 (USA)

Director: Paul Greengrass

Writers: Matt Damon (screenplay), Paul Greengrass

IMDB

Wikipedia

Cast:

* Matt Damon
* Julia Stiles
* Tommy Lee Jones
* Vincent Cassel (Main antagonist)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/COaCdj0UkAIHsCt.jpg

Jmanghan
...Do we really need more of these? Jason Bourne is so overrated it ****ing hurts.

EllissonWatson
Yes! This is awesome news. Lookin good, Matt smile

Robtard
I'm down for another Bourne film with Damon. The first is one of my favorite action films.

BruceSkywalker
hopefully good actress will join then i will go see

marwash22
between Matt Damon and Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner is getting screwed at both ends.

Quincy
Will the Renner character crossover at all?

ares834
Hope not.

Robtard
That shirtless pic with the hand wraps and what appears to be Middle Eastern extras does seem like they're going to do a Rambo II esque scene.

Where the story opens up with Bourne having retired himself to some 3rd world and sport-fights for money/fun.

jinXed by JaNx
There's certainly enough room in the world for another Bourne movie starring, Damon. Although i don't know how they're going to tie in the Avengers into this movie.

jaden101
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
There's certainly enough room in the world for another Bourne movie starring, Damon. Although i don't know how they're going to tie in the Avengers into this movie.

He pumps Thor's mother up the arse.

Time-Immemorial
HELL FCKING YA

KingD19
Originally posted by jaden101

The one that was killed several years ago?

Mindset
Originally posted by ares834
Hope not. Why not?

Robtard

https://33.media.tumblr.com/6a921d49404d6d116ae7498815aeb973/tumblr_inline_nik7wnjFK91rf1165.gif

jaden101
Originally posted by KingD19
The one that was killed several years ago?

You think Bourne cares?

jinXed by JaNx

So wait, Thors brother is going to look like, Hawkeye? How does Matt damon fit back into this then?

jaden101
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
So wait, Thors brother is going to look like, Hawkeye? How does Matt damon fit back into this then?

He gets the front.

I didn't know asgardians got pregnant in the butthole though. No wonder Jane Foster keeps getting angry when Thor says he wants to try for children.

Inhuman
He gets the front.

I didn't know asgardians got pregnant in the butthole though. No wonder Jane Foster keeps getting angry when Thor says he wants to try for children.

Wouldn't Thors money shot bust out of the top of Jane's head after he climaxes inside of her?

mmm

jaden101
Originally posted by Inhuman
Wouldn't Thors money shot bust out of the top of Jane's head after he climaxes inside of her?

mmm

Good point. I can't think of any scenario that ends well for her.

Placidity
Glad to see we are all on topic.

Renner will not be in Bourne 5 (as we know at this point), but will be in his own Bourne 6 in 2017.

Mindset
Originally posted by Placidity
Glad to see we are all on topic.

Renner will not be in Bourne 5 (as we know at this point), but will be in his own Bourne 6 in 2017. That's stupid.

Placidity
No, Renner is stupid.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk181/Demoness_Alethiras/tumblr_m3j3ivO6a41qg04pmo1_500.gif

Mindset
Not as stupid as you are for provoking me.

What happens over the course of the next 10 years in my basement could have been avoided.

HulkIsHulk
Bourne's a necrophiliac?

jinXed by JaNx
Good point. I can't think of any scenario that ends well for her.

Whiskey dick

Ascendancy
That feel when you know some posters would never be satisfied with anything other than the B movie crapfest that they write, direct, and star in on their own.

I'm looking forward to this, as well as another film with Renner, though I hope they do a better job of putting Renner's character up against an actual challenge later in the film, rather than some low-rent pharma security guards and a meh motorcycle chase.

Q99
Originally posted by marwash22
between Matt Damon and Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner is getting screwed at both ends.

Considering he's an Avenger, I think he's not likely to be too broken up about it.

willieaames
I'm picking Matt Damon every time.
Nothing against Renner but Damon is just incredible.

Placidity
New pic

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/51b3dc8ee4b051b96ceb10de/51ce6099e4b0d911b4489b79/5710f0342eeb81859a667f87/1460740817960/i-saw-the-first-full-trailer-for-jason-bourne-and-its-badass-social.jpg

BruceSkywalker
this should be a great ride and highly entertaining

Placidity
Official Trailer

F4gJsKZvqE4

Esau Cairn
LOL the kill count would've been outstanding if Damon was Robin to Affleck's Batman!

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by willieaames
I'm picking Matt Damon every time.
Nothing against Renner but Damon is just incredible. Well, to be fair the material Damon had to work with was better. Better story and more original ideas. Renner got the leftovers. And let's face it, Renner was by FAR the best part of his Bourne movies.

That being said I'm definitely gonna watch Bourne 5.

Robtard
Can't wait for this, everything I see makes it look better and better.

As far as who played the better super-assassin, Damon for me. But I will watch the upcoming Renner 'Bourne' film, even if Legacy was the weakest out of the four so far imo.

Placidity
I'm not sure what I think about the trailer though because I still have no clue what it is about.

Robtard
Bourne's back to make things right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.