Best hybrid lightsaber forms?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
There are lightsaber duelists who either have developed their own dueling style from a composite of the traditional forms, or have unique forms that don't match any known style. What duelists have the most unique lightsaber style you've seen in the EU? Has it been effective in besting their rivals, what aspect of it makes it as effective as it against enemies? If you want to theorize and if its not explicitly mentioned, what lightsaber forms do you think comprise the character's style?

SunRazer
Kun, Grievous, Palpatine & Vader come to mind. Venamis seems rather skilled, too, but he has nowhere near enough exposure for me to comfortably rank him up there with the others.

Deronn_solo
Kyle Katarn.
Only because I find it fascinating he blends lightsaber forms from both fhe Old, and New Jedi Order.

NewGuy01
Jaina's in LotF interested me.

redpill
vos boss

Fated Xtasy
Luke honestly, his blend of old forms and new forms is pretty be great, greater than Kyle's own mastery.

Revanchiste
I would say Darth Revan form AKA Koth polyvalent fighting style....
Because it work in any situation, it is rafineand anything but comon at all, it is not devlopped on the little game devlopped in other forms...

I always believe that's Revan way to approach only that I wasn't able to describe it.
Because Revan just never rely on an ability, a friend, or even the star forge.. He just think that to be over reliant on something is killing himself.... It is having a weakness. And Revan want to reach perfection...
Revan never over rely on farsight...

To guess what revan fighting style is I dig in what he was cappble of... his force speed is so fast that he can bullet time with ease. And can see other Jedi using force in slow motion.
He have super reflexes with really advanced precognition...

It give him already two excellents way to dodge pare or counter attack..

We know that he heavly use in combat. So Niman..

But We also know that is fighting IS TOTALY UNORTHODHOX SO REVAN DO NOT STICK WITH ONE FIGHTING FORM.

We also know that he heavly use alter environementlight saber throw Telepathique attacks (it go to the hseer power mind raping or sneak and slow mind scouting) Use TK in a similar way than alter environement..

We know that his TK shield is tough as hell and heal super fast.. And in pure force combat is able to cast very rafine sith spel and force base attacks.....

So dude, what should be is fighting style...

carthage
Go away

Trocity
LOL

NTJack0
Originally posted by carthage
Go away http://i.imgur.com/c2luVxa.gif

Emperordmb
I'm with Xtasy on this one. Luke's style ftw!

Revanchiste
There is also Yoda Ataresu....

ARE YOU FINE NOW???

juyomaster34
Me,personally,Vaapad.
Second Choice Exar Kun's Inverse Niman or Sith Niman.
Imho,I think Exar accidentally created Juyo from this hybridization of Niman and Form X.

X is the unknown.
And Finally Kyle Katarn. Hybridization of The traditional 7 forms and the 3 Forms of lightsaber combat
created by Luke Skywalker.

carthage
Vader's lightsaber form is perfection.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.