Fastest Being in DB Verse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Who's it belong too.

Jmanghan
Clearly Burter.

Galan007
Excluding teleporters, Whis is definitely the fastest flyer. Beerus would be #2.

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Clearly Burter. laughing out loud

thumb up

juggerman
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Clearly Burter.

That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw this thread laughing out loud

AuraAngel
I'm curious how Champa and Vodka will compare to Beerus and Whis.

carver9
Them flying across the Universe into another dimension in seconds? They seem scared of Whis and Bills. Think they are still slower.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
Excluding teleporters, Whis is definitely the fastest flyer. Beerus would be #2.

laughing out loud

thumb up

I don't get it. confused

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
I don't get it. confused What don't you get?

Excluding teleporters, Whis is the fastest. Beerus is the second fastest.

StiltmanFTW
I think he meant the Burter joke.

Astner
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Vodka
Brandy would've made more sense.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
What don't you get?

Excluding teleporters, Whis is the fastest. Beerus is the second fastest.

I thought YOU primarily rate how fast a being is by how he fly without limiting it to just flight, but, applying it to everything. Your post about Whis, your limiting his speed to only flight and not applying it to his reflexes as well.

Time-Immemorial
I always agree with Gal, and disagree with Carver but this time its reverse

Whis is the fastest flier, as of right now we see Beerus move faster then anyone else unless he was using a teleport.

Imo Goku is faster then anyone else with iTrasmission

Sj_Sharp
Ssj4 Gogeta, both with actual speed and IT ability.

smartass

MVC-Solos
Whis.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Sj_Sharp
Ssj4 Gogeta, both with actual speed and IT ability.

smartass

Beerus showed faster movement the Gogeta.

StiltmanFTW
I thought YOU primarily rate how fast a being is by how he fly without limiting it to just flight, but, applying it to everything. Your post about Whis, your limiting his speed to only flight and not applying it to his reflexes as well.

So schooling SBG Goku and SBG Vegeta is nothing for you?

Sj_Sharp
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Beerus showed faster movement the Gogeta.

In the way DB works and has always worked (bar few, well defined exceptions), Beerus isn't faster than someone who is likely thousands of times more powerful than him.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
So schooling SBG Goku and SBG Vegeta is nothing for you?

Not what I'm saying. Whis is fast...the fastest so far but Galan tends to use flight speed and reflexes under the same breath. Example, Galan and myself had a debate a while back and he pretty much told me Superman is faster than a certain person because he FLEW from this area to this area. I brought up the opponent reflexes and he exempted it based of flight speed. I'm trying to figure out why things are different here with Whis. Wouldn't Whis flight speed equal his reflexes in Galan eyes.

Hell, everyone in the Anime section does it. Goku during his Saiyan Saga time wasn't fast because it took him a while to fly from King Kai planet to the station. This is the rule of the anime section. Your reflexes are based off of how fast you fly.

Time-Immemorial
Not what I'm saying. Whis is fast...the fastest so far but Galan tends to use flight speed and reflexes under the same breath. Example, Galan and myself had a debate a while back and he pretty much told me Superman is faster than a certain person because he FLEW from this area to this area. I brought up the opponent reflexes and he exempted it based of flight speed. I'm trying to figure out why things are different here with Whis. Wouldn't Whis flight speed equal his reflexes in Galan eyes.

Hell, everyone in the Anime section does it. Goku during his Saiyan Saga time wasn't fast because it took him a while to fly from King Kai planet to the station. This is the rule of the anime section. Your reflexes are based off of how fast you fly.

I might have to change my stance, based on what the person above you said.

If Whis is the most powerful being in the said universe, he is also the fastest, as he can school Beerus, Goku and Vegeta with utmost ease.

StiltmanFTW
I thought that in DB most characters were slow fliers, but had amazing combat speed.

Total opposite of, let's say, Surfer. Who surfs through cosmos faster than light, but when he meets a street or two like Spider-Man and/or Daredevil, gets punked immediately.

Time-Immemorial
Seems Whis is the fastest at everything.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I thought that in DB most characters were slow fliers, but had amazing combat speed.

Total opposite of, let's say, Surfer. Who surfs through cosmos faster than light, but when he meets a street or two like Spider-Man and/or Daredevil, gets punked immediately.

thumb up

Astner
The general rule is that the higher power level you have the faster you are.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.