Raskta Lsu vs. Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Neutral setting.

1) Sabers
2) All-out

Round 1: Lsu gets her BM amp.
Round 2: No amp for Lsu.

Nephthys
Raskta wins sabers with her BM feats, probably loses everything else.

Stigma
Oops.

carthage
Raskta gets stomped

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Nephthys
Raskta wins sabers with her BM feats, probably loses everything else.

What....?

Nephthys
Am I missing something?

Fated Xtasy
Am I missing something?

How is she winning a duel against one of the most powerful and accomplished duelist?

Nephthys
Uh, with BM? It's not like Bane isn't one of the most powerful and accomplished duelists and he was covered in orbalisks and her performance was still exemplary. She's faster than Kun is and has other advantages of BM, which with her incredible skill lands her the win.

She can give him a good fight even without the BM imo.

FreshestSlice
Bane isn't one of the most powerful and accomplished duelists
Remember, you're the one who said it.

Nephthys
I'm just going to assume that me being sick is making me slower on the uptake, rather than y'all have a collective brainfart.

Stigma
Bane isn't one of the most powerful and accomplished duelists
thumb up

She's faster than Kun is
Oops.

Nephthys
It's not like Bane isn't one of the most powerful and accomplished duelists

Stigma
Meh. My quote of you is more on point. thumb up

carthage
Bane isn't one of the most skilled duelists, lol.

FreshestSlice
Agreed on both counts.

Nephthys
Technically, I didn't say he was, lol.

Peeps are awful salty in here. If you didn't want opinions and arguments, maybe don't make the thread.

Stigma
Originally posted by carthage
Bane isn't one of the most skilled duelists, lol.
So I heard.

carthage
The Orbalisks don't make him skilled, they maximize durability and amp him. Without his armor he isn't even better than Qui Gon Jinn.

Stigma
The Orbalisks don't make him skilled, they maximize durability and amp him. Without his armor he isn't even better than Qui Gon Jinn.
Well, exactly. Not sure how Orbalisks Bane is supposed to be skilled. He just gets an advantage of being protected. Doesn't add any skill to his saber style.

Selenial

I genuinely have Qui-Gon above him as a duelist.

Emperordmb
She has a shot at sabers with BM, but she's straight ****ed everywhere else.

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
She has a shot at sabers with BM,

facepalm

SunRazer
Even with BM and in sabers only, Raskta gets sliced and diced. All-out? Kun shatters every single bone and tendon in her body with a gesture.

AncientPower
Kun is a match for Ulic in all respects in terms of physical attributes, augmentation and skill with a single blade. That is a far far greater feat than outwalking Bane(how many minutes did it take him to reach that camp again?).

Kun turns Lsu into sushi and then mindrapes her, literally and figuratively cus Lsu is hot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.