Quinlan Vos in upcoming season of Rebels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill

ares834
rolling on floor laughing

carthage
He will make a wonderful sacrifice to Darth Vader, along with the corpses of Darth Maul Assucker Tano

redpill
Originally posted by carthage
He will make a wonderful sacrifice to Darth Vader, along with the corpses of Darth Maul Assucker Tano

i actually think Vos will beat Vader, prompting Sidious to replace Vader with Vos. Vos for some time is Sidious new apprentice while Vader schemes to once again be at Sidious side. Perhaps he aligns with Ashoka to take down Vos.

Filoni and Lucas did write in DD that Vos wanted a new master

Vader realizes he must plot to rid himself of emperor rolling on floor laughing

Zenwolf
Or ya know...he could just appear in other novels, he doesn't have to appear in Rebels. Frankly I'm already getting sick of Rebels turning into "Hey let's bring back all these TCW characters" instead of letting it run on its own merits and own characters.

I mean I guess I don't mind if they appear every so often and their stories are ended at some point, just I thought this show was about exploring new characters and the like.

redpill
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Or ya know...he could just appear in other novels, he doesn't have to appear in Rebels. Frankly I'm already getting sick of Rebels turning into "Hey let's bring back all these TCW characters" instead of letting it run on its own merits and own characters.
rolling on floor laughing its called continuity how d o u feel about them bringing back rex ashoka vader sidious tarkin rolling on floor laughing

Fated Xtasy

thumb up the only ones who should appear are the ones that are necessary for the storyline.

Ahsoka, Barriss and Obi.

redpill
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
thumb up the only ones who should appear are the ones that are necessary for the storyline.

Ahsoka, Barriss and Obi.

rolling on floor laughing what makes ashoka and bariss more necessary than my boy vos? or maulrolling on floor laughing

Zenwolf
Originally posted by redpill
rolling on floor laughing its called continuity how d o u feel about them bringing back rex ashoka vader sidious tarkin rolling on floor laughing

Right, but to be honest I find Rex and the Clones involved to be kinda pointless for the show.

Ahsoka....fine I guess, Barriss....ehhh...I guess.

But honestly their stories just should end already. No more freaking hand holding them through stuff.

redpill
Right, but to be honest I find Rex and the Clones involved to be kinda pointless for the show.

Ahsoka....fine I guess, Barriss....ehhh...I guess.

But honestly their stories just should end already. No more freaking hand holding them through stuff.

rolling on floor laughing what ever became of the clones? rolling on floor laughing

Fated Xtasy
rolling on floor laughing what makes ashoka and bariss more necessary than my boy vos? or maulrolling on floor laughing

Vos was completely irrelevant in this canon.

He was bland, boring and idiotic as a character in TCW.

His sudden appearance in canon as this top dog later on is not justified whatsoever.

The book is nice, the character is well written but he's completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things given his one time appearance.

Maul, should just stay dead.

Bland, boring and pretty bleh. SOD would have been a good time to end his story.

redpill
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Vos was completely irrelevant in this canon.

He was bland, boring and idiotic as a character in TCW.

His sudden appearance in canon as this top dog later on is not justified whatsoever.

The book is nice, the character is well written but he's completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things given his one time appearance.

Maul, should just stay dead.

Bland, boring and pretty bleh. SOD would have been a good time to end his story.

rolling on floor laughing i might agree on maul but i'm not a fan of resurrections. that includes sidious and krayt. vos is my boy. IMO i think same re: kanan and ezra and even ashoka and barisss oh well. rolling on floor laughing

Nephthys
Ahsoka and Bariss have much greater relevance than Vos. Ahsoka was a main character in a 6 season long cartoon and Bariss was a major foil and character alongside her.

The only appearance Vos should make is as a corpse in footage of Order 66.

ares834
thumb up

redpill
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ahsoka and Bariss have much greater relevance than Vos. Ahsoka was a main character in a 6 season long cartoon and Bariss was a major foil and character alongside her.

The only appearance Vos should make is as a corpse in footage of Order 66.

he wasn't in yoda's vision rolling on floor laughing a hint he survived rolling on floor laughing

Nephthys
Or a hint at his irrelevance.

redpill
Or a hint at his irrelevance.

the way i see it there are no clear limits on how many seasons of rebels there will be. how many seasons of simpsons and south park and family guy are there ? after 30 seasons 300 episodes i'd like to
see my fav tcw in at least some of them.
would you watch rebels if the next 10 seasons solely focused on kanan ezra as the only force sensitive good guys after vader kills ashoka? rolling on floor laughing

Nephthys
I'd rather we kept it so only a handful of Jedi survived. The EU really detracted from the OT by having hundreds of ****ing Jedi surviving and running around.

Darth Abonis
Quinlan Vos in Rebels? I guess so. That brings the total of Order 66 survivors to 6.

FreshestSlice
That smiley irks me for some reason.

carthage

redpill
I'd rather we kept it so only a handful of Jedi survived. The EU really detracted from the OT by having hundreds of ****ing Jedi surviving and running around.

what other jedi are there besides quinlan vos? possibly bariss.

Board Walker
Who survived order 66?

Kenobi
Yoda
Ashoka
Vos

Who else?

redpill
Originally posted by Board Walker
Who survived order 66?

Kenobi
Yoda
Ashoka
Vos

Who else?

bariss offee possibily, now inquisitor rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

redpill

rolling on floor laughing if the only other jedi who survived order 66 AND who can travel - not stuck on a single planet like dagobah or tattoine -- and can engage vader in a fight without disrupting continuinity is quinlan vos would you object to rebels featuring him? rolling on floor laughing

ares834
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
That smiley irks me for some reason.

Nephthys
rolling on floor laughing if the only other jedi who survived order 66 AND who can travel - not stuck on a single planet like dagobah or tattoine -- and can engage vader in a fight without disrupting continuinity is quinlan vos would you object to rebels featuring him? rolling on floor laughing

Yes, because he's a shit character. But Ahsoka and Kanan didn't stop being things.

redpill
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
That smiley irks me for some reason. rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

redpill
Yes, because he's a shit character. But Ahsoka and Kanan didn't stop being things. rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing i happened to enjoy dd and i loved him in Republic. do u like ezra and kanan? how about ashoka? rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Darth Thor
Filoni had Asajj ventress killed as recorded in DD. So asajj is dead. if Filoni wanted to, he could have had Quinlan Vos killed as well,

Not if he cares about Canon, which has Vos alive in ROTS Pre-Order 66.

Darth Thor

the way i see it there are no clear limits on how many seasons of rebels there will be. how many seasons of simpsons and south park and family guy are there ? after 30 seasons 300 episodes i'd like to
see my fav tcw in at least some of them.
would you watch rebels if the next 10 seasons solely focused on kanan ezra as the only force sensitive good guys after vader kills ashoka? rolling on floor laughing

Rumor has it they're planning a limited run of only 4-5 seasons for Rebels before they move on to another animation. Probably one set in TFA era.

redpill
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Rumor has it they're planning a limited run of only 4-5 seasons for Rebels before they move on to another animation. Probably one set in TFA era. sick

Lord Stark
Probably. Sidious say Ashoka "could lead us to other Lost Jedi" heavily implying there are more survivors than just Kenobi and Yoda.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.