Dr. Doom Vs Scarlet Witch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/SW_zps4ldt71wv.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/DD_zpsablwsrlj.jpg

carthage
Wasn't her atomization feat in AOU a feat where she was under a lot of stress?

Probably Doom if that's the case.

Time-Immemorial
Doom

EmperorSidious2
Dr. Doom

TheVaultDweller
Sadly, the abomination that is the new Dr Doom wins. SW still needs to do some hand waving/gesturing to use her powers. While she is busy doing that, Doom pops her head like a grape.

Placidity
SW can attack without hand gestures.

Haven't seen the new F4, what are some of his main abilities/feats?

Kazenji
Popping heads like a scene from Akira.

Placidity
Cool, so I'm assuming TK.

Does he have high durability as well? Looks like he has metal skin from the first F4.

TheVaultDweller
She still tends to gesture a lot when using her powers, where as Doom just tended to look at things and made it happen. He is barely onscreen much though, so doesn't really have a lot of time to show much durability. He does take a punch from the Thing, the Torch's flames trapped inside Sue's bubble (like a heavily watered down version of the ending of the 2005 film), and a fall that is probably 4 or 5 storeys, onto a rock surface though. But he has TK shields as well, strong enough to stop sustained gunfire, so he is more than capable of protecting himself. His TK was easily multi-ton level, based on how he was moving large boulders and constructed those pillars, while on "Planet X" or whatever the f*** it was called. Honestly, he should have trounced the F4 during that final fight. He lost due to poor writing and bad plot device.

Robtard
Originally posted by Placidity
Cool, so I'm assuming TK.

Does he have high durability as well? Looks like he has metal skin from the first F4.

He has a a high level of TK and is durable enough to take hits from Johnny and The Thing

Movie is god awful. I mean GOD AWFUL.

Time-Immemorial
Doom always wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.