Rebels Vader after Lothal vs Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

after Darth Vader encounters Kanan and Ezra on Lothal, he travels to Dagobah to fight Yoda.

who wins?

any chance Disney will actually have an episode where Vader engages Yoda in Rebels? would that be possible or would it disrupt continuity for ESB?
maybe vader keeps yoda a secret of something.

Vader feats from Rebels only
Yoda feats from TCW and PT only

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

carthage
Vader pulls a Bane

Stigma
Originally posted by carthage
Vader pulls a Bane
What a nice saying thumb up

redpill
Originally posted by carthage
Vader pulls a Bane what does that mean?

Stigma
To die like a ***** or to be a nigh invincible warrior. Depends who you ask.

DarthAnt66
LMFAO. ^

And eh, Vader has a chance. mmm

redpill
cad Bane or Bane from batman, which i diidn't see?

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA

Emperordmb
Still Yoda IMO

Vader couldn't compete with Sidious as well as Yoda did in ROTS

Kurk
Depends on Yoda's position. Did he recover his lightsaber? Is he starting to suffer from dementia and mentally breaking down?

You have to remember this is vader in his prime. If the answer is yes and no to the above questions then Yoda can take this. If suffering from either issue then it's 50/50.

Emperordmb
Post ROTS Yoda is kinda sketchy cause he's deteriorating, ROTJ Yoda definitely wouldn't stand a chance.

Angelalex242
Assuming Yoda is at usual fighting levels, Vader's outclassed. As I didn't see anything in the topic about 'weakened Yoda' then it should be fine.

ares834
Maybe you should read it again... He's fighting Yoda during the Rebels timeframe.

redpill
Originally posted by ares834
Maybe you should read it again... He's fighting Yoda during the Rebels timeframe.

yep. big grin and if disney is going to feature such a fight though probably not

Angelalex242
Well, Yoda's been meditating in the swamp for...19 years now.

Then again, Vader hasn't faced any real opposition either, save Kenobi, and Kenobi was...not, shall we say, in his prime anymore.

|King Joker|
Going with Vader, TBH.

redpill
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Well, Yoda's been meditating in the swamp for...19 years now.

Then again, Vader hasn't faced any real opposition either, save Kenobi, and Kenobi was...not, shall we say, in his prime anymore.

doesnt that increase his power?

Stigma
Yoda at the time of Rebels is slowly dying tbh. Vader then.

AncientPower
Vader certainly does better than Canon!Dooku ever would, still not enough to match Yoda though.

Darth Thor
Prime Vader vs a Weakening Yoda..

If it was Legends I'd say Yoda hands down, but given in Canon Lords of the Sith Vader > ROTS Anakin, and Rebels Vader > Lords of the Sith Vader, I'll take a shot in the dark and say Split.

SunRazer
Rebels Yoda isn't really far from RotS. Give him a lightsaber and he'll still take Vader.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by SunRazer
Rebels Yoda isn't really far from RotS. Give him a lightsaber and he'll still take Vader.

Approx 15 years post ROTS, 10 Years pre ROTJ.

So closer to his death bed than he is to his fight against Palaptine.

SunRazer
Hmm.. my bad. I thought it was earlier in the timeline.

In that case, it's a close fight, but I'm still giving it to Yoda. I'd only give Vader the edge by the time we get to the OT with Yoda.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.