Gorgon vs Senator Armstrong (Metal Gear Rising)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Gorgon tries to **** with this senator.

No stone stare.

RadZoa
Here's my analysis

The Grasscutter would kill Armstrong easily, would literally slice him to ribbon

However, we need to take in account speed, where Armstrong despite having minimum exposure is inconsistent

One argument I hear is that Armstrong is fast enough to catch Raiden's sword in Blade Mode, however by this logic, Armstrong would be as fast as Raiden in Blade Mode and thus faster than Raiden without blade mode considerably

Yet if we watch when Raiden and Armstrong first fight on top of Excelseus, Raiden is clearly faster and more skilled and at some points even dominating Armstrong in hand to hand but simply unable to hurt him

So, can Gorgon actually get that one crucial hit to kill Armstrong before getting punted? I don't know to be honest, Armstrong is pretty damn cocky so he may give Gorgon a free shot by pouting out his chest thinking that Gorgons sword won't hurt him.

StealthRanger
Blade Mode's just a gameplay mechanic that allows you to slice up shit precisely

Nothing suggests any real speed disparity between them at all

Anyways, know nothing of Gorgon

KingD19
Even without his eyes, Gorgon has effortlessly sliced off the arms of a speedster while she was running.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.