Kenth Hamner & Saba Sebatyne vs Kyle Katarn & Corran Horn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Fight takes place in a giant circle of black earth. Anybody who leaves the circle is pushed back in by Kyp Durron. Who wins?

1. Sabers only

2. Force only

3. All-out

Jmanghan
Katarn.

chingchangwalla
Saba

Jmanghan
Nah.

SunRazer
You bumpers realize that it's a tag team duel, right, not free-for-all?

chingchangwalla
Yeah, just reckon Saba is the best here

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Yeah, just reckon Saba is the best here Kyle and Horn would both probably take her.

Hell, Korr could.

Jmanghan
Anyway, Team 2.

They're both superior duelists and force users.

SunRazer
Mind substantiating that?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Mind substantiating that? I dunno much about Horn, Sebatyne, or Hamner.

What I do know, is that Sebatyne beat Hamner soundly, and Hamner is pretty good in his own right.

HOWEVER, Kyle is one of the best duelists in the NJO.

Corran isn't too far behind.

SunRazer
If you don't know much about them, how can you so certainly claim that they're better than Saba? Or that Horn could take her, when you admitted that you don't know much about either?

Emperordmb
Team two, Kenth is a weak link.

Syndicate
Team 2.

carthage
If Kenth can utilize telekinesis on Kenth then team 1, if not then Corran mind****s with him before Saba kills Kyle

SunRazer
I think team 2 wins if Kenth uses telekinesis on himself.

Ursumeles

Ursumeles
Bump, never thought that such a mismatch would exist.

Team 1 stomps.
Kenth ragdolled Kyp Durron, who is > Luke, and Saba bested him. Kyle and Corran do not compare as Force User. But Saba bested Leia regulary, who, before she received real Jedi Training, has beaten Luke. Saba > Kenth >/= Leia > Luke >>>>>>> Kyle > Corran smile

MythLord
Team 1.

UCanShootMyNova
I think I'd change my answer to team 1 tbh or either way tbh.

Dispray
Team 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.