Sidious vs 1000 battle droids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Round 1:
Canon only so no energy storms or wiping out fleets of ships or anything

Sidious has two sabers in every scenario and can use any canon force ability.

RotS Sidious

Dooku has foreseen his master's plans to replace him and decides to turn his droid armies against him.

200 Commando droids
100 droidekas
50 Magna guards
250 Super Battle Droids (B2)
400 B1 Battle Droids
+ 25 AAT Tank Squadrons

The Army surrounds Sidious about half a mile from him and march; Tanks are in firing range and immediately start firing; Sidious has 15 seconds until droids are in firing range.

Round 2:
RotJ Sidious

2500 droids

1000 B1s
500 B2s
500 Commandos
250 Dwarf Spider droids (DSD1s)
100 OG-9 homing spider droids
100 Vulture droids (ground only)
50 Octuptarra magna tri-droids

The Army Attacks Sidious from three different sides giving him some room to retreat. Upon battle start heavy guns begin firing from half a mile away. After 10 seconds droids fire.

Round 3:
Dark Empire Sidious

5000 Battle Droids

1500 B1 Battle Droids
1000 B2 Battle Droids
500 Commando Droids
500 Droidekas
100 Vulture Droids (flying and ground)
150 Homing Spider Droids
1000 NR-99 (CAD) Snail droids
250 Magna Guards
+ 30 AAT Tanks

Army attacks Sidious from two sides a quarter of a mile away; Everything in firing range

Jmanghan
Yoda did it, Sidious can do it.

Deronn_solo
Round 1: Loses.
Round 2: Probably loses here as well
Round 3: Force Storms. GG.

Jmanghan
Also, Mace Windu did it as well on Dantooine.

EmperorSidious2
Sidious wins all

Lord Stark
Sidious slaughters. He states Talzin is too powerful to be overcome with battle droids, no way would he lose to them. Also yeah Yoda slaughterhoused them.

Angelalex242
Sidious lols at Dooku's idiotic plan.

ares834
And then gets horribbly murdered in rounds 1 and 2.

He wins round 3.

Zenwolf
Wait when did Yoda destroy an entire army by himself?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Wait when did Yoda destroy an entire army by himself? The Clone Wars 2008 series.

Mace Windu did the same in the 2003 series.

carthage
Loses all rounds.

The founder of his Sith order got his ass kicked by mercenaries, since the apple doesn't stray far from the tree Bane's ghost curses Sidious and he dies horribly to the clankers.

Angelalex242
Yep. Yoda can solo any of those 3 armies. Mace is a little more iffy. Still, don't count Sam Jackson out.

GM Luke solos all 3 armies. Simultaneously. All 8000 of them.

ares834
Maybe people should read the thread. It's canon version for the first round and presumably the second.

And the "army" that Yoda "soloed" in TCW was significantly smaller than all of these.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ares834
Maybe people should read the thread. It's canon version for the first round and presumably the second.

And the "army" that Yoda "soloed" in TCW was significantly smaller than all of these. Yoda soloed an army of 1000 battle droids, no including tanks and shit that they clearly had.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Yoda soloed an army of 1000 battle droids, no including tanks and shit that they clearly had.

?

Which episode? I admit I kinda lost track on TCW, but the only time I recall him fighting an army was when he had only a couple of Clones as support, but then I don't recall it being an army.

Kurk
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Yoda soloed an army of 1000 battle droids, no including tanks and shit that they clearly had.

It was 100 droids not a thousand. And they were all B1s with some B2s plus three tanks. At the end Ventress cheats and deploys like 50 droidekas and Yoda was saved by his clones.

Stigma
BTW anyone can confirm info that Yoda solos a few batalions during CW, It wasn't in the animated series, but something mentioned in a sourcebook, I suppose.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Zenwolf
?

Which episode? I admit I kinda lost track on TCW, but the only time I recall him fighting an army was when he had only a couple of Clones as support, but then I don't recall it being an army.

First episode. And yeah it's the episode you're thinking of. People are just exaggerating the numbers he took on. But still the most impressive Jedi feat against droids by far (in Canon).

Originally posted by Kurk
It was 100 droids not a thousand. And they were all B1s with some B2s plus three tanks. At the end Ventress cheats and deploys like 50 droidekas and Yoda was saved by his clones.

It was actually 10 Droidekas.

SunRazer
Sidious Force Storms in the last two and probably dies in the first, but not without inflicting substantial casualties.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.