Bane vs Exar Kun vs Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Who takes it?

Deronn_solo
Exar across the board.

deathslash
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Exar across the board. wrong. Also bane is incinerated by the wave of awesomeness that these two produce.

carthage
Bane calls on a nexus and dies because it rejects him

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by deathslash
wrong. Also bane is incinerated by the wave of awesomeness that these two produce.
Mind explaining why I'm "wrong"?

Jmanghan
Mind explaining why I'm "wrong"? Have you played "SWTOR"?

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Have you played "SWTOR"?

LAL. I've debated against Revan too many times to count, and read Ant's respect thread. I know of his greatest showings. All of this doesn't negate my question though; why is Revan > Kun? Just curious.

Jmanghan
LAL. I've debated against Revan too many times to count, and read Ant's respect thread. I know of his greatest showings. All of this doesn't negate my question though; why is Revan > Kun? Just curious. You didn't answer my question.

Stigma
Kun barely edges out Revan imho.

Both are >>> Bane, however.

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm going with Bane here. When you get into a free for all fight between multiple powerhouses, what becomes important is unpredictability, tactical ingenuity, and defensive capability, and Bane has all of these traits more so than his opponents.

thumb up

Stigma

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Jmanghan
You didn't answer my question.

Because the question isn't really relevant to my first point? Why respond to a question with another question? And no, I don't play TOR, I only watch the cut scenes and game-play, which is more than good enough for me to form an opinion on his power level.

SunRazer
Bane disintegrates both with a wave of his hand but they regenerate because it was a nexus feat. Then Bane calls down a temple on them, but they come back because it was a nexus feat again. Bane kills them with Death Field, but they regenerate once more because it's another nexus feat. Frustrated, Bane unleashes a vicious Lightning Storm that Revan reflects back upon him and cooks him alive.

Then Revan and Kun genuinely duke it out and it goes either way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.