Steve Rogers (Winter Soldier/Age of Ultron) fights the Kung Fu Panda cast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demonic Phoenix
What it says in the title.

Obviously it's melee combat, so no weapons with any sort of ammunition or explosives. All at peak and clear-headed. Steve gets healed to peak between fights. KO's are enough for a win.

Not a gauntlet. Even if Steve loses a fight, he still moves on to the next fight.

Fights take place where Steve unmasked the Winter Soldier. No civilians.

A. No shield.
B. Steve gets his shield.

1. Crane
2. Mantis
3. Monkey
4. Po
5. Shen
6. Tigress
7. Viper
8. The Furious Five (Crane, Mantis, Monkey, Tigress, Viper)
9. Shi fu
10. Tai Lung
11. Oogway

Bonus: Thor runs this as a gauntlet, but without Mjolnir. Also, Tigress and Viper are immune to his sex appeal, and Po's a huge fan of his. vin

KingD19
Without his shield, I give him a few wins over Crane and maybe Viper. Everyone else beats him down.

With his shield, it's a bit more difficult, but he still loses to most on this list.

Demonic Phoenix
Mantis needs acupuncture needles to manipulate pressure points though. I don't think he carries those on his person.

Also:

"Not a gauntlet. Even if Steve loses a fight, he still moves on to the next fight."

EDIT: Damn you. I saw it. uhuh

Solid47
Cap destroys all of them.

KingD19
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Mantis needs acupuncture needles to manipulate pressure points though. I don't think he carries those on his person.

Also:

"Not a gauntlet. Even if Steve loses a fight, he still moves on to the next fight."

EDIT: Damn you. I saw it. uhuh

https://33.media.tumblr.com/f6ab450d45e7e66961618da356064eea/tumblr_njixhd1uKx1suekw5o1_500.gif

NemeBro
Crane could carry all the rest of the Furious Five, including Tigress, a fully grown South China tiger, and as such would weigh over two hundred pounds, for several miles, even after being badly beaten by Tai Lung. In general, they all exhibit strength, speed, and durability far in excess of Steve. The weakest would be too much for Steve to take a majority against. Tai Lung or anyone around or above his level would massacre him.

Steve loses every single time, lol.

Solid47
I'm just joking.

Inhuman
Toons with Toon power win

KingD19
Slather him in bacon fat and Po destroys him.

golem370
Mantis held the bridge while two or more Furious 5 fought Tai that is a pretty impressive strength feat.

TheVaultDweller
lol wtf Cap dies all rounds

Thor could win eventually, because I don't specifically recall feats from the Kung Fu Panda movies that suggest any of them could seriously hurt him, but I could be wrong. Been a very long time since I watched those.

KingD19
Wuxi Finger Hold against Thor?

Time-Immemorial
Cap dies and this thread sucks.

Robtard
Originally posted by Inhuman
Toons with Toon power win

This

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KingD19
Wuxi Finger Hold against Thor?

That was a pretty impressive move (the blast wave covered the entire town and the valley it was in IIRC), but not sure if it would be enough. Based on the Bifrost and city explosions Thor took, I am not sure if that would KO him, but it would certainly hurt him.

KingD19
But the explosion completely vaporized/eradicated Tai Lung, who imo has some pretty insane durability/strength feats that would easily put him as one of the more powerful people in the MCU.

TheVaultDweller
Thor took a giant, planet busting (they were using it to kill Jotunheim IIRC), inter-dimensional gateway blowing up in his face and it did little more than ruin his hair. So I am still not 100% convinced. But anyway, thinking about it, Po himself is absurdly durable, so not sure Thor whether could hurt him without the aid of mjolnir either. I still think he could eventually wear down and beat the others though.

KingD19
Loki did try to use it. But the Bitfrost blowing up isn't the same as it boring a hole into a planet. Like if you blow a nuke up, it's not the same as the nuke detonating, you know what I mean? THe explosion was still pretty powerful, but after that Thor was pretty insistent on getting out of that glass room Loki trapped him in.

TheVaultDweller
The point wasn't that the explosion was equal to a planet buster. It wasn't. But it shows the massive amounts of energy that thing can channel and release. And the actual detonation speaks for itself. As to the glass box, it is still pure speculation what would have happened there. It might have hurt him, it might have killed him, it might only have winded him. We have no way of knowing. We DO know that he tanked the Bifrost explosion and the vibranium core explosion, that vaporised a city, and neither of those seriously harmed him.

ShadowFyre
Cap loses. Thor clears with po's blobbish like durability being the most difficult match. Just watched the KFP for the first time bout a month ago. Pretty good.

Time-Immemorial
This thread sucks

maxivitopowe
I wonder how Avengers vs Furious 5 + Po would go?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.