Shadowland Daredevil vs. KOD Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight in Hells Kitchen

Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
DD...

DarkSaint85
Daredevil rips his heart out.

StiltmanFTW
And eats it.

Vanguard
Don't know enough about Shadowland DD.

But don't go underestimating KOD Panther. In the upcoming Ultimates series him and a couple other people will be taking on friggin Galactus.

leonidas
sounds like that should make a lot of sense. thumb up

Board Walker
shadowlands DD was not actually Daredevil (Matt) as he was possessed by a demon, and was equally amped because of said possession.

Panther goes down hard.

Juntai
was shadowland good? I've been on the fence about it, but I've been collecting up a lot of older street level marvel stuff, so its been sitting there on my amazon list.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Board Walker

Panther goes down hard.

I don't know about all that. I sense some Panther hating.

DarkSaint85
But.....you don't know who Shadowland DD is.....

-K-M-
Originally posted by Vanguard

I sense some Panther overhyping

StiltmanFTW

Because you're paranoid.

Originally posted by Juntai
was shadowland good? I've been on the fence about it, but I've been collecting up a lot of older street level marvel stuff, so its been sitting there on my amazon list.

For a mini-event, it was a pretty decent read.

Vanguard
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
But.....you don't know who Shadowland DD is.....

I remember a little. The comments in the thread refreshed my memory.

Vanguard
Originally posted by -K-M-

He beat Black Dwarf man

Vanguard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Because you're paranoid.

Nah. Old people get paranoid

StiltmanFTW
Nah. Old people get paranoid

You must be old as f*ck then stick out tongue

-K-M-
He beat Black Dwarf man

Off-panel and no one knows how. So?

Vanguard
Off-panel and no one knows how. So?

Doesn't matter if it was off panel. It happened. He literally hasn't lost a fight since his power up. Unless you count the terrax encounter....but that doesn't really count.

StiltmanFTW
Panther merely survived that encounter.

Vanguard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Panther merely survived that encounter.

Which one? The Terrax or the Black Dwarf?

-K-M-
Doesn't matter if it was off panel. It happened. He literally hasn't lost a fight since his power up. Unless you count the terrax encounter....but that doesn't really count.

Except we don't know the context for all we know he had assistance. You don't know hence why the feat is good but highly questionable

Vanguard
It was one on one. He was even talking trash during the battle.

http://s10.postimg.org/ywq185tmx/Tchalla10.jpg
photo sharing

-K-M-
One on one what we saw. However, we don't know HOW he was defeated.

Why is it hard to grasp? Here tell me how he was defeated then?

Vanguard
One on one what we saw. However, we don't know HOW he was defeated.

Notice all the people on the background? Why is it hard to grasp?

lol It's not hard to grasp. And he was defeated by Panther, to answer your question. smile

StyleTime
It was shit from what I recall.
thumb up

-K-M-
lol It's not hard to grasp. And he was defeated by Panther, to answer your question. smile

Prove it was just him and not also some plot device. Go on.

Vanguard
Prove it was just him and not also some plot device. Go on.

Even after Panther admitted it was a tough fight. He wasn't sure how much longer he could battle him. But stated "When will people learn that Wakanda is no easy meal."

Vanguard
Originally posted by StyleTime

thumb up

You can cosign him if you like. But Panther doesn't get that much respect on battle boards truth be told. I'm just showing what he's capable of.

-K-M-
Even after Panther admitted it was a tough fight. He wasn't sure how much longer he could battle him. But stated "When will people learn that Wakanda is no easy meal."

Again no proof. Also key point there he referenced a nation so again you can't say for certain it was just him or a plot device wasn't used. Your bias is showing

StyleTime
You can cosign him if you like. But Panther doesn't get that much respect on battle boards truth be told. I'm just showing what he's capable of.
I don't visit battleboards other than this one, so I can't speak on them. The people here seem to have him pegged pretty well. Low meta with good prep potential.

Vanguard
http://s18.postimg.org/nzs5ks0a1/black_dwarf.png
upload a gif

This is what I was referring to. All signs point to this being a one on one encounter by what he says. I don't even have to use this as an example. I can point to the Namor fight as well to show that he can spill the blood of characters that are top tier.

Vanguard
Originally posted by StyleTime
I don't visit battleboards other than this one, so I can't speak on them. The people here seem to have him pegged pretty well. Low meta with good prep potential.

Well that's up to you. But it's like getting a very small scope of a very grand scale.

-K-M-
http://s18.postimg.org/nzs5ks0a1/black_dwarf.png
upload a gif

This is what I was referring to. All signs point to this being a one on one encounter by what he says. I don't even have to use this as an example. I can point to the Namor fight as well to show that he can spill the blood of characters that are top tier.

How does that point to it was one on one or some kind of plot device wasn't used? He is surrounded by his people with advanced weaponry and the other black panther and again we never saw how dwarf was defeated erm

Yes the namor feat is by FAR the better feat

Mindset
KO'd Panther probably loses.

StiltmanFTW

Panther was lucky that the enemy army retreated, because - going by his own words - he wouldn't last much longer and his hand was messed up.

T'Charlie is one of the most arrogant characters in comics. Brags all the damn time. If he admitted on panel he would get his ass kicked, then he would get his ass kicked... period.

Dwarf was the biggest jobber of Thanus' group, btw.

DarkSaint85
So was BPs victory over Dwarf a mystical feat (using spells)?

A tech feat?

A prep feat?

A h2h feat?

The h2h feat is applicable to this thread. Maybe the mystic feat. So if you can say which one it is, then we can judge it better.

Did BP win? Abso friggin lutely.

Did he do it with a spell? A giant Panther bot? A lucky nerve strike from Shuri? On his lonesome, finding a secret pressure point only Black Dwarfs race have in their third nipple?

StiltmanFTW
Witchking had to go back to Pelennor Fields when Rohan army arrived - doesn't mean he got his ass kicked by Gandalf. On the contrary, actually.

leonidas
Originally posted by Mindset
KO'd Panther probably loses.

thumb up

leonidas

i recall thinking it was ok. i remember liking the art iirc.... confused

StyleTime
Well that's up to you. But it's like getting a very small scope of a very grand scale.
Possibly. If I already read the comic, don't see what there is to gain though. There's only so many ways to interpret these stories.

leonidas
only 2 ways, usually: the right way, and the wrong way. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
i recall thinking it was ok. i remember liking the art iirc.... confused

It had one of the best Punisher moments ever.

Kung-fu this. laughing out loud

StyleTime
Originally posted by leonidas
only 2 ways, usually: the right way, and the wrong way. thumb up
thumb up Exactly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.