Filoni Rebels Quinlan Vos vs Vader and Sidious; Vos wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

obviously ordinarily Quinlan Vos vs Vader and Sidious would mean vos dies. vader or sidious alone can defeat vos.

but i think we have hints what dave filoni intentions are

dd is based on dave filoni and george lucas, who is executive producer of both tcw and rebels. filoni massively increased vos abilities.

filoni and lucas when he wrote the script for season 7, which wasnt produced but became dd, had dooku high praise for vos saying he was born for the ds, he and vos can defeat sidious together, has vos defeat dooku etc.

i think filoni and lucas are setting up for a quinlan vos vs darth vader and sidious show down and i think rebels will show vos actually winning.

in filoni rebels i think there will be a story line where vos actually defeats both vader and sidious. it would have some plot lines similar to tfu starkiller

the reason is to provide a back story for ESB

remember in ESB vader tells luke to release your anger only your hatred can destroy me. well in rebels vader tells that to vos and vos gets angry and defeats vader, you have the back story.

in esb sidious tells vader, there is a great disturbance in the force...he can destroy us......

in rebels vos defeats sidious and almost destroys him, thus providing the backstory for ESB. w/o a backstory it makes no sense a barely trained boy can destroy vader and sidious but if both lost to quinlan vos then it makes sense

vader tells luke he can destroy the emperor. why would he think that? well b/c he saw quinlan nearly pull off that feat.

for filnoni quinlan vos defaeats vader and sidious in rebels, and if you see this in an upcoming episode in the future season of rebels, you read it here first

vos wins but then PIS intervenes. vader realizes sidious can be defeated and thinks the ds is the only way to do so

i think this was lucas and filoni intentions to provide the backstory to ESB when they increase vos abilities

laughing laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

Emperordmb
No

The Merchant
Filoni thinks every council member beats ROTJ Luke. So no, I don't take author statements seriously.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by The Merchant
Filoni thinks every council member beats ROTJ Luke. So no, I don't take author statements seriously.

Most of them would. Luke has about the experience of AOTCs Anakin who most people agree would lose to most Council Members.

carthage
Stomped doesn't even begin to describe what happens to Vos, if he tries to fight Vader and Sidious at once.

Lord Stark
Did Filoni really say he wants Vos to be a threat to Vader and Sidious or is this pure speculation?

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Most of them would. Luke has about the experience of AOTCs Anakin who most people agree would lose to most Council Members.

Even if he (Anakin) challenged Dooku, who was stated as being Mace Windu's equal? Windu second only to Yoda in terms of swordsmanship.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nargaroth
Even if he (Anakin) challenged Dooku, who was stated as being Mace Windu's equal? Windu being Dooku's equal and second only to Yoda in terms of swordsmanship.

He didn't challenge Dooku. Dooku easily defeated both Kenobi and Anakin.

Emperordmb
thumb up

ares834
He didn't challenge Dooku. Dooku easily defeated both Kenobi and Anakin.

After defeating Anakin, we see Dooku seem to slump in exhaustion and take a deep breath. So it was a challenge. And a few months later in their next duel, Anakin knocks the Count on his ass.

redpill
Originally posted by carthage
Stomped doesn't even begin to describe what happens to Vos, if he tries to fight Vader and Sidious at once.

my point is lucas and filoni have last say and i think they want to provide a backstory for esb but it wouldn't be at the same time. vader will be incapicated much like in ATOC with obi wan watching anakin fight dooku. vader watches vos duels sidious and win givng vader the hope his master can be defeated smile

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ares834
After defeating Anakin, we see Dooku seem to slump in exhaustion and take a deep breath. So it was a challenge. And a few months later in their next duel, Anakin knocks the Count on his ass.
And in that same few months, Kenobi becomes one of the most powerful people on the Jedi Council. I'm guessing they both just jumped a few tiers, according to some in this thread.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by redpill

but i think we have hints what dave filoni intentions are

No, we don't we just have a crapload of speculation.

Through circumstantial rage?

Which is awesome for Vos, save for one Dooku was saying that while being joked(iirc) and then later when he betrayed Vos.

Deceit buddy.

doubtful, Ahsoka, is in essence, The Star of the Rebels Franchise, as are the SWR cast, this is going to push her and that new crew, not Vos.

Plus, seeing as how they've kept Sidious hidden for a while now, i doubt they'll use him for Vos.

what's to stop them from implementing that story.. with Ahsoka? especially when it would make more sense with her

remember in ESB vader tells luke to release your anger only your hatred can destroy me. well in rebels vader tells that to vos and vos gets angry and defeats vader, you have the back story.

in esb sidious tells vader, there is a great disturbance in the force...he can destroy us......

No it wouldn't lol, Vos has nothing at all to do with Vader or this era. It would make even less sense to have Quinlan, of all people beat Sheev and Vader.

lol

buddy, you're reaching, like, really ,really high lol

Darth Thor
Did Filoni really say he wants Vos to be a threat to Vader and Sidious or is this pure speculation?

No it's just redpill's BS.

Originally posted by ares834

He was talking about the AOTC duel.

And it was the Count who knocked Anakin on his ass in their last duel. He still lost. Ergo knocking someone on their ass isn't that big a deal in and of itself.

Sinious
I didn't read the entirety of the OP but I hope he is not serious.

redpill
Originally posted by Darth Thor
No it's just redpill's BS.

no detective work rolling on floor laughing

Emperordmb
1. Besting Dooku is far from a great enough showing to imply that Vos would beat two people noticeably more powerful than Dooku in a 1v2.

2. Vos beating Sidious and Vader at the same time is downright retarded in in-universe logic. Unless a person is involved with Mortis or some other godly tier shit like that, they have no business beating Sidious and Vader at the same time.

3. Vos beating Sidious and Vader at the same time is downright retarded from a story telling POV because it would completely undermine the importance of the Skywalker lineage.

redpill
Originally posted by Emperordmb
1. Besting Dooku is far from a great enough showing to imply that Vos would beat two people noticeably more powerful than Dooku in a 1v2.

2. Vos beating Sidious and Vader at the same time is downright retarded in in-universe logic. Unless a person is involved with Mortis or some other godly tier shit like that, they have no business beating Sidious and Vader at the same time.

3. Vos beating Sidious and Vader at the same time is downright retarded from a story telling POV because it would completely undermine the importance of the Skywalker lineage.

rolling on floor laughing i'm not claiming 1. i'm not claiming 2. i am claiming 3. story point of view. why did emperor think a non-trained young boy think he can destroy us? why did vader think a mere boy can defeat the universe most powerful force user? b/c he saw vos nearly pull it off. note i am saying he nearly pulls it off. vader needs a credible reason to believe sidious can be defeated and the dark side is the way to do it rolling on floor laughing

SunRazer
Sidious using H2H only would wreck a fully-armed Vos.

redpill
Originally posted by SunRazer
Sidious using H2H only would wreck a fully-armed Vos.

rolling on floor laughing
does AGE affect him the way it effects obi wan and dooku?

rolling on floor laughing

SunRazer
Is it a custom for you to have rollin smilies at the end of every post you make?

And no, not even close. There's something called Force Augmentation, and he's very good at it.

carthage
This isn't even a fight. They'll have to invent an entirely new word for the utter annihilation Vos would suffer if he faced Vader and The Emperor at once.

You know what it means to pull a Darth Bane? Imagine that x1000, like an eternal chain of Bane's dying over and over. That's what happens to Vos it he attempts to fight Sidious and Vader

redpill
Is it a custom for you to have rollin smilies at the end of every post you make?

And no, not even close. There's something called Force Augmentation, and he's very good at it.

laughing so obi wan dooku and yoda dont have force augmentation in their advance age? laughing

SunRazer
Originally posted by redpill
laughing so obi wan dooku and yoda dont have force augmentation in their advance age? laughing

You didn't mention Yoda, who rivals Sidious in Augmentation. Obi-Wan and Dooku's Augmentation doesn't even compare to Palpatine's.

And you just changed your smilie.

redpill
Originally posted by carthage
This isn't even a fight. They'll have to invent an entirely new word for the utter annihilation Vos would suffer if he faced Vader and The Emperor at once.

You know what it means to pull a Darth Bane? Imagine that x1000, like an eternal chain of Bane's dying over and over. That's what happens to Vos it he attempts to fight Sidious and Vader

rolling on floor laughing actually i didnt know what pull a darth bane meant laughing all i can say is if u see it on season 2 of rebels or some future season you heard it from me first. there are reasons lucas and filoni wrote DD/season 7 script together if you read DD, vos says he wants a new master after beating dooku rolling on floor laughing

redpill
You didn't mention Yoda, who rivals Sidious in Augmentation. Obi-Wan and Dooku's Augmentation doesn't even compare to Palpatine's.

And you just changed your smilie.

laughing based on what i read in DD, i think filoni and lucas are at least considering it since vos says he wants a new master sidious - perhaps he wants to first try to replace vader to be sidious apprentice in upcoming season 2 of rebels laughing

SunRazer
Yeah, a different smilie doesn't make a difference.

And once again, the notion that Vos could even genuinely fight Sidious at all is laughable. If he's fighting a serious Vader and Sidious at once, he gets turned into a couch for Sidious to sleep on.

redpill
Yeah, a different smilie doesn't make a difference.

And once again, the notion that Vos could even genuinely fight Sidious at all is laughable. If he's fighting a serious Vader and Sidious at once, he gets turned into a couch for Sidious to sleep on.

laughing yeah but if you are familiar with starkiller galen malek and tfu how would vos taking on both be different from inventing the story of starkiller galen malek. maybe lucas and filoni want to introduce a storyline adapted from tfu but use a tcw jedi like vos. note that in dd vos can dodge force lightening like neo bullets laughing

DarthAnt66
Stop talking.

SunRazer
Look, just stop talking.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Damn. This place has destroyed redpill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.