Sleeper Agents among Refugees

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Obama Administration has outlines that sleeper agents will be are most likely are going to be in refugees into America and Europe.

Thoughts?

Omega Vision
The sheer numbers of migrants makes it a mathematical certainty. This is one of those things though where perfect security is impossible if we're still intent on living up to our ideals. There's always a risk that if we take in 10,000 migrants, 3 or 5 or maybe even 20 will be ISIS sleeper agents. We need to be vigilant, but not paranoid, alert but not suspicious.

long pig
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The sheer numbers of migrants makes it a mathematical certainty. This is one of those things though where perfect security is impossible if we're still intent on living up to our ideals. There's always a risk that if we take in 10,000 migrants, 3 or 5 or maybe even 20 will be ISIS sleeper agents. We need to be vigilant, but not paranoid, alert but not suspicious.
Its not pranoia when their religion is based around killing you. I'd say only allowing Muslim women in is a good first step.

Bardock42
Originally posted by long pig
I'd say only allowing Muslim women in is a good first step.
You say a lot of stupid things though.

jaden101
Pretty sure more Syrians have been killed by European members of ISIS than Europeans have been killed by Syrian members of ISIS.

Slay
Originally posted by Bardock42
You say a lot of stupid things though.
He's just mad that muslims consider him unclean.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by long pig
Its not pranoia when their religion is based around killing you. I'd say only allowing Muslim women in is a good first step.

I agree, women and children first, like every other crisis. After all why should this be any difference.

Omega Vision
You guys do realize that terrorist groups do use women as bombers too, right?

Time-Immemorial
I didn't know they were sending the women over strapped with bombs.

FinalAnswer
I didn't realize that bombs were exclusively produced and maintained in the Middle East.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I didn't know they were sending the women over strapped with bombs. Originally posted by FinalAnswer
I didn't realize that bombs were exclusively produced and maintained in the Middle East.
TI's getting lazier.

Time-Immemorial
Both of you just strawmaned. How cute.

Fail

Star428
Sleeper agents are already here in every state. I"ve posted links about it before but,of course, libs downplayed it like always. I guess it takes these muslim P-O-S's trying to kill them before they get a clue about the severity of the issue. The fact that some schools are already teaching children to respect the blasphemous Islam religion and making them recite "There is no god but Allah" (LMAO) proves how much trouble we are really in. Especially when so many people just downplay it as "just teaching kids about world religion". I don't know what disgusts me more, the fact that our next generation is being taught those lies or the fact that so many libs make it out to be no big deal. Guess I shouldn't be surprised though. They are mostly atheists who are bound for Hell anyway even though they are oblivious to it because they're too dumb to understand that God is real. His name isn't "Allah", either. That's for damn sure.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by jaden101
Pretty sure more Syrians have been killed by European members of ISIS than Europeans have been killed by Syrian members of ISIS.

Does that include their sex and slave trade business? I hear the Rape Warehouses pull in a pretty strong profit.

NewLanceWindu
has outlines that sleeper agents will be are most likely are going to be

Did you have a stroke mid-sentence? confused

Omega Vision
Both of you just strawmaned. How cute.

Fail
Swing and a miss.

Time-Immemorial
Much like your life in Florida.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by NewLanceWindu
Did you have a stroke mid-sentence? confused

You mom was doing good there, sorry.

Stoic
Anything done in terms of security would likely be considered too extreme and costly. It would be far easier to leave them where they are, and send them an it's unfortunate at this time letter. What I find extremely effed up, is that many of these countries expect America to jump to it, while many times when America seeks their aid in other affairs, they just can't be bothered to get involved. What also effs with me, is the reason for which these people are fleeing from their homes. You go over and try to help them, and they mail you a bomb.

There are simply too many violent people in that country to risk bringing that one powder keg over here. Imagine going to do your groceries and witnessing children turned into shredded wheat? Is it really worth it? It really almost comes down to let me help you blow my ass up.

Time-Immemorial
Stoic you and me agree on a lot of things.

Could not have said it any better.

Propsthumb up

Stoic
Stoic you and me agree on a lot of things.

Could not have said it any better.

Propsthumb up

How is the world going to solve these problems? Every time you turn around, some new universe shaking shit is being broadcast from that particular portion of the globe. What's the solution?

FinalAnswer
Stop caring what some bumble****s are doing on the other side of the planet that doesn't concern us?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Stop caring what some bumble****s are doing on the other side of the planet that doesn't concern us?

yup

Bardock42
Sleeper Agents amongst refugees?

OMG, Donald Trump wants to let Islamist Sleeper Agents into the US!!!

Why is no one talking about this? He's part of the liberal, islamic conspiracy!!!

Stoic
Originally posted by FinalAnswer

Doesn't concern us? You don't think allowing possible terrorist refugees to enter the country to be a concern to the American people? Trust should be earned not freely given. There's an ad that comes on TV from time to time. It goes something like this, "If you see something, say something". However, if people are blind, or too trusting, will they ever see anything to say anything?

The thing with terrorists is that they are very good at psychoanalyzing a large amount of the population. They know that fear, and other primal instincts only last so long, and they wait until a large portion of those people become complacent in their views and expectations. This is when they strike. It's obvious, because who other than a moron would attack you when your attention is focused on an attack?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bardock42
Sleeper Agents amongst refugees?

OMG, Donald Trump wants to let Islamist Sleeper Agents into the US!!!

Why is no one talking about this? He's part of the liberal, islamic conspiracy!!!

Every time you make a joke it fails.

Bardock42
It's really more satire than a joke.

Time-Immemorial
That failed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.