Classic Dr. Strange vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
1. Pre DCnU

2. DCnU

3. 1 hour prep.

Who wins?

LordofBrooklyn
1. Superman wins and destroys Canada as a consequence.

2. Superman wins and destroys Canada as a consequence using Nuul's skin as a Flag for The House of El.

Facee
Originally posted by The Nuul
1. Pre DCnU

2. DCnU

3. 1 hour prep.

Who wins?

You must not get it ?

No character can beat Superman.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Facee
You must not get it ?

Good point, Facee.

The Nuul
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
1. Superman wins and destroys Canada as a consequence.

2. Superman wins and destroys Canada as a consequence using Nuul's skin as a Flag for The House of El.

You wish, puppy dog.

Prof. T.C McAbe
With one hour prep? Strange in a landslight. Superman might know he is up against an mage but he has to my knowledge nothing to negate magic. Strange will bfr him asap into a differen't dimension.

One-Punch
Originally posted by Facee
You must not get it ?

Not true.

I heard from some "knowledgeable" Superman fans that he's only abstract level. So maybe the LT can beat him? Or maybe not, it'd tough fight for LT if Superman stops holding back.

Prof. T.C McAbe
The butthurt in this thread is precious. Crycry my char is not as powerful and iconic as Superman crycry. Get over it you sissies and stop derailing this thread.

abhilegend
Strange wins.

Mindset
Superman wins 10/10

riv6672
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
The butthurt in this thread is precious. Crycry my char is not as powerful and iconic as Superman crycry. Get over it you sissies and stop derailing this thread.
More like crycry my character is all powerful and iconic crycry.
But thats always been the way on way less Superman biased sites than this.

With OP stips, Strange 8/10, both scenarios.

Juntai
Originally posted by riv6672
More like crycry my character is all powerful and iconic crycry.
But thats always been the way on way less Superman biased sites than this.

With OP stips, Strange 8/10, both scenarios.

You mean less knowledgable about Superman sites.

Evidence holds no bias.

riv6672
Bias is as bias does.

I've addressed a biased post and made my pick.

long pig
Supercrew to the rescue!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by long pig
Supercrew to the rescue!

STFU boy or you get a superslap!
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/HarveyJerkwater/SupermanPimpSlap--small.gif

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by One-Punch
Not true.

I heard from some "knowledgeable" Superman fans that he's only abstract level. So maybe the LT can beat him? Or maybe not, it'd tough fight for LT if Superman stops holding back.

For being a Glinting bastard and a Canadian this post shows there is still some hope for you.

Utrigita
Classic Doctor Strange was just broken as a character, a walking deux ex machine iirc, he should do just fine against superman, especially with prep.

Stoic
Originally posted by Utrigita
Classic Doctor Strange was just broken as a character, a walking deux ex machine iirc, he should do just fine against superman, especially with prep.

Not if Superman dials it up a couple notches. He'd then be able to ignore all of the magic thrown at him and wring Stephen's neck.

zopzop
Originally posted by The Nuul
1. Pre DCnU

2. DCnU

3. 1 hour prep.

Who wins?

1) Superman. He's gone up against elite magic users and won. His speed, willpower, durability, and overall raw power is a killer combo.

2) Strange. DCNu Superman needs more showings vs magical beings.

3) Strange.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by zopzop
1) Superman. He's gone up against elite magic users and won. His speed, willpower, durability, and overall raw power is a killer combo.

Next time quit while your ahead!

long pig
All strange needs is a shield up and he wins.

ghostman
wait hold up... if people in that surfer vs strange thread said that surfer wins due to speed advantage, why shouldn't superman win too? hes faster than him. its not like classic strange hasn't gotten dropped before by regular people. god knows what superman would do to him, good god lmao.

long pig
Originally posted by ghostman
wait hold up... if people in that surfer vs strange thread said that surfer wins due to speed advantage, why shouldn't superman win too? hes faster than him. its not like classic strange hasn't gotten dropped before by regular people. god knows what superman would do to him, good god lmao.
True.

Prof. T.C McAbe

They have prep, so Strange will start with Shields up and mabe some timemanipulating spells, on top of that he will have prepared some bfr dimensional traps. That's what I would imagine to be the best strategy to go against Superman.

carver9

Because Surfer is the most powerful Herald. That's why.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9

thumb up Surfer is the most powerful Herald, sans Thor who beats Surfer everytime. Superman is above the Herald tier. So you are correct.

carver9
thumb up Surfer is the most powerful Herald, sans Thor who beats Surfer everytime. Superman is above the Herald tier. So you are correct.

When did Thor beat Surfer?

Did Superman receive some type of amp I'm unaware of?

Prof. T.C McAbe
When did Thor beat Surfer?

Did Superman receive some type of amp I'm unaware of?

Almost every time they met.

That's a trick question, you are aware of nothing sooooo. wink

carver9
Almost every time they met.

That's a trick question, you are aware of nothing sooooo. wink

So Thor koed Surfer every time they met?

Lol...so he does/did have an amp?

ghostman

lol! i already know not to take you seriously, ive seen your posts in the foreign cinema section and all throughout here. sit down

long pig
lol! i already know not to take you seriously, ive seen your posts in the foreign cinema section and all throughout here. sit down
Know your place, 15er.

ghostman
Originally posted by long pig
Know your place, 15er.

laughing smokin'

carver9

Maybe you're looking at my posts wrong. Take another look at them. Surfer is god of Heralds.

tkitna
Strange wins in all 3 scenarios. Only H1's Superman can beat him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.