Kyp Durron vs Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
all out battle
neutral ground

Trocity
Dooku.

carthage
Dooku gives him his curved hilt

NewGuy01
Originally posted by carthage
Dooku gives him his curved hilt

Deronn_solo
Kyp wrecks.

Somewhat comparable as a duelist, but far and away, more powerful in the Force.

NewGuy01
Right in front of Dooku's outstretched hand. He should really buy a bigger ship.

EDIT: ztop ruining my mother****ing jokes u piece of ****

SunRazer
Kyp undoubtedly loses a duel but he probably annihilates once the Force comes up.

NewGuy01
Lol I doubt anyone short of Sidious and Vitiate could actually annihilate Dooku through sheer power, especially if they're vastly inferior duelists.

DarthAnt66
And Soa. :>

SunRazer
Soa's sh!t, get over it.

DarthAnt66
Soa's shit is probably the size of Dooku.

SunRazer
Size matters not.

Also, TOR seems to have a penchant for exaggerating the size of its bosses. Remember Revan?

DarthAnt66
Of course it matters. Yoda wouldn't have had to adopt a style specifically to make up for his disadvantage otherwise.

Yep - that's to make sure the player can see the boss through all the chaos though. It doesn't really apply to Soa, lawl.

Official images and videos from swtor.com show us that Soa is indeed that big - possibly bigger. IIRC, TORE does as well.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Lol I doubt anyone short of Sidious and Vitiate could actually annihilate Dooku through sheer power, especially if they're vastly inferior duelists.

KEK. I would argue Kyp as a Jedi Knight has Force feats and accolades superior to Dooku. You don't think someone who power grown a substantial amount isn't capable of beating him through the Force?

As for dueling, if Kyle isn't above Kyp by a vast amount, neither is Dooku.

SunRazer
We're talking about power, not dueling.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by SunRazer
We're talking about power, not dueling.
I would say being the largest Force sensitive ever matters, LOL.

SunRazer
How does size and Force power relate?

And Soa is not the largest Force sensitive ever, lol.

DarthAnt66
In theory, more cells - so more midichlorians. Even if Yoda has more midichlorians per cell, Soa still has a **** ton more cells.

Name one that is bigger (besides like Sekot).

SunRazer
We have no idea how many Midi-chlorians he has per cell, so that's not a valid argument.

And how big in meters do you estimate Soa to be?

SunRazer
Yeah, on second thought, barring Entities and shape-shifters and planets, Soa is probably the biggest Force sensitive.

NewGuy01
http://l.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/axCBDkvw9xxDuidHlFAafQ--/YXBwaWQ9c3JjaGRkO2g9NTY4O3E9OTU7dz04MTQ-/http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120813125817/spacebattles/images/a/aa/Sando-aqua-jedi.preview.jpg

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by SunRazer
We have no idea how many Midi-chlorians he has per cell, so that's not a valid argument.

And how big in meters do you estimate Soa to be?
That's a pretty shitty rebuttal, tbh.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4791976-gharj.png

25 to 30 feet tall.

SunRazer
No it's not. The Midi-chlorian argument almost never works because Anakin's is the only count we factually know of.

EmperorSidious2
Dooku

DarthAnt66
Kek, nah. It's retarded and worthy of a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA.

Even if Soa had like the absolute minimum of midichlorians per cell of like 3,000 (which is ridiculous), and Yoda has the absolute maximum of like 19,000, Soa's still beating Yoda.

Kek nah. We know Tenebrous and Plagueis had less than 15,000.

SunRazer
From what source did you get those numbers? lol

DarthAnt66
Tenebrous/Plagueis? The Tenebrous Way.

SunRazer
Hmm... I need to revisit them, then. Also, Midi-chlorians mean the square root of jack sh!t. wink

DarthAnt66
Tell that to the Ones of Mortis, the Force itself, and George Lucas.

SunRazer
Nah, the Force functions fine without the introduction of Midi-chlorians. I was just messing around, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.