Khem Val/Darth Nox vs. ROTS Sidious/ROTJ Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place for 2 Dark Council seats.

Who wins?

Force, sabers, all out

Emperordmb
What the **** is this shit?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 1 lolstomps.

Vitiate successfully enacts his galaxy-destroying ritual, but Khem Val interrupts at the last instant and absorbs the power himself. He solo's this with a thought.

Vixas
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 1 lolstomps.

Vitiate successfully enacts his galaxy-destroying ritual, but Khem Val interrupts at the last instant and absorbs the power himself. He solo's this with a thought.

Someone needs to make a meme/trope of Khem-Val interrupting all rituals everywhere in every game, movie and T.V. show as the reason they inevitably backfire. Like the Randy Orton RKO one.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
watch?v=y5e5FyG4BN0

SunRazer
Team 2 turns team 1 into 2D.

Stigma
Vader solos.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Stigma
Sidious solos.

Corrected.

The_Tempest
Nah, he may well have it right. vader has plenty of great feats and accolades to his name, plus his ability to go toe-to-toe with tfu2 'killer means he can probably handle anything the clowns on Team 1 throw at him.

Nephthys
No, Nox and Khem would beat Vader.

Emperordmb
You are angry Neph

*starts jerking off*

Your anger pleases me.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Nephthys

Nephthys
With enough lightning and sorcery spam, Nox can beat Vader by herself tbh.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Emperordmb
You are angry Neph

*starts jerking off*

Your anger pleases me.

We don't need posts about that kind of Bad Touch. But it's encouraging to see that you support a friend emotionally. You're like a Gang of Bloodhounds.

Nah.

EmperorSidious2
Team 2. Either one could solo

FreshestSlice
With enough lightning and sorcery spam, Nox can beat Vader by herself tbh.
Lulz. And Khem isn't going to bridge the gap either. Vader's far to dominating an opponent.

Nephthys
Vader's never dominated anyone like Nox dominated Thanaton. And no-one that powerful either. He's performed poorly against far lesser than Nox.

Not that that means he loses, but just a funny thing to say.

Khem could very well stand up to Vader at his full strength, with Nox bombarding Vader with force attacks.

FreshestSlice
Vader's never dominated anyone like Nox dominated Thanaton. And no-one that powerful either. He's performed poorly against far lesser than Nox.

So has Nox. And plenty of people fought by Vader are for more powerful than Thanaton.

What's funny is thinking that Vader's "poor performances" is somehow more telling than Nox's.

Vader tanking explosions and Lighting far more powerful makes me have doubts.

carthage
So Khem can solo Vader?

Ok I'll remember this

Angelalex242
Team 2 lols loudly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.