Corran Horn & kyp durron vs darth caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
lets say kyp and corran decided to go after darth caedus by themselves bc both are among the best duelists and both are very powerful force users, especially kyp.

all out battle
neutral ground

carthage
Caedus in all three

SunRazer
Caedus can stomp either in sabers and can handily demolish Corran in the Force. He wins every time.

Darth Demenos
i meant both of them fight him at the same time

SunRazer
I'm aware. If they're both going for sabers, they still die. Regarding the Force, Corran can't do anything until he Absorbs a saber blade with the Force, but Caedus would never afford him the opportunity to do so. There's also the fact that Jacen can absolutely annihilate Corran in the Force. Kyp's at least on par with Caedus in Force power, but he can't do anything with it and he's outclassed with a blade. There's just no way for the duo to win. They can give him a good fight, perhaps, depending on how he takes them on, but they can't win.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by SunRazer
Regarding the Force, Corran can't do anything until he Absorbs a saber blade with the Force.

Wait, what? Corran has used illusions that's fooled both Exar Kun and Luke Skywalker on the fly---without absorbing a lightsaber blade. erm

SunRazer
That's not something he can just pull out of his ass, and Caedus would demolish him before he could do anything.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by SunRazer
That's not something he can just pull out of his ass, and Caedus would demolish him before he could do anything.

Strawman, Razer.
I never commented on the fight either way. I commented on the incorrect notion that Corran needs to absorb energy to pull of illusions and such; because he doesn't.

SunRazer
If it's not relevant, then it's not counted. I'm only accounting for relevant things in my post.

Deronn_solo
LAWL.
Concession accepted. wink

Trocity
Kyp dies.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
LAWL.
Concession accepted. wink

Likewise.

Deronn_solo
How? LAL. My only claim in this thread is Corran doesn't need to absorb energy to pull off impressive Force feats, which he doesn't.

You were wrong, I was right. Nothing more, nothing less. smile

SunRazer
Impressive Force feats that don't even relate to the battle? Why would I take them into consideration?

You were right about something I wasn't even talking about.

Deronn_solo
Good lord Razer, it's like you have a chip in your brain that refuses to concede, when your point is lost.

Corran has used illusions on the fly in combat, LAWL. No lightsaber absoprtion needed.

SunRazer
I've conceded repeatedly in recent times.

And once again, if that matters here, I'll concede. If not, I wasn't talking about it. As I've said in the past, you should assume my comments only apply to elements relevant to the battle at hand.

Deronn_solo
....LAWL. I've been trolling you this entire time, Razer, KEK.
Shades of the CV, DC
smile

EmperorSidious2
Caedus

SunRazer
....LAWL. I've been trolling you this entire time, Razer, KEK.
Shades of the CV, DC
smile

Likewise.

Angelalex242
Caedus stomps these jokers.

Q99
It does help that Caedus knows them both, and knows not to try lightning on Corran.

I do *not* think it'd be easy, Kyp is quite formidable, and Corran a valuable aid on top of that. Caedus will have to pull out all his tricks, IMO.

Vorpal Ruin
I'd give this to the team in a very hard fight.

Deronn_solo
Nah.
There is practically no way for the team to win a majority. Horn would get ragdolled, and Kyp would get outdueled.

Vorpal Ruin
Nah.
There is practically no way for the team to win a majority. Horn would get ragdolled, and Kyp would get outdueled.

There's a reason Caedus didn't want to fight any two masters at once. Kyp and Corran are two of the best in the NJO.

carthage
When is it stated he couldn't fight two masters at once? He said he couldn't beat Luke and Saba at once, but that was mainly because of Luke.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by carthage
When is it stated he couldn't fight two masters at once?

Nowhere, as far as i know. That isn't what i said though. Caedus himself says he doesn't want to face two masters at once. I can't remember what it's from.

Now this doesn't imply that Caedus doesn't think he can't beat two masters, just that he doesn't want to fight two at once. This would be a hard fight either way; I just think people think too highly of Caedus here.

S_W_LeGenD
Corran Horn failed to contend with Darth Caedus, right?

SunRazer
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

They never fought.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

Never fought. At least, not as far as I know.

I think the only masters Caedus fought were Saba Sebatyne, Kyle Katarn, Mara, Luke and Jaina(maybe she wasn't a master at the time).

He lost 3/5 against those masters. Kyle's job wasn't to defeat Caedus, though we all know how that fight went, so call it what you want. I counted Mara's fight as a win for Mara, even though she died; Jacen barely survived and it showed that his considerable advantage in force power and various force techniques didn't give him the edge people assumed it would have.

EmperorSidious2
Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.