Fall of the Emperor(s)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Four Emperors. One team. Can Darth Nox, the Emperor's Wrath, the Hero of Tython, and the Barsen'thor defeat this dynasty of evil? Or will they fall before their godly boot heels?

1. Emperor Malgus, Darth Serevin, and Darth Nyriss
2. Emperor Krayt, Darth Nihl, Darth Talon, and Darth Wyyrlok
3. Emperor Sidious and Darth Vader (ROTJ)
4. Emperor Valkorion and the Dread Masters

Boss: As the Emperors are slain, an ancient entity feels a rippling in the force, and awakens, bringing with it a destructive duo. Can the four protagonists defeat:

Soa, the Infernal One
Revan The Returned
Exar Kun, The Fallen One

How far do the protagonists get? Fight takes place on flat, neutral terrain.

Run 1: Just the four protags
Run 2: Protags get Darth Marr and Satele Shan (no BM.)

Deronn_solo
No way are they making it past 3.

DarthAnt66
Run 1. They fall at 2, to be honest. None can match Darth Krayt's might.
Run 2. They have a better chance at beating 2 now, and probably fall at 3.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
kek.

NewGuy01
I'd say they have a fair chance at beating 2.

Also, Soa/Revan/Kun isn't a duo.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Also, Soa/Revan/Kun isn't a duo.

Soa awakened a duo, bro.

AncientPower
Done at 3, they'd need to incapicate Vader really fast because only all four of them conbimed would last awhile, otherwise it's a Sids slaughterhouse. I don't see Vader going down nearly as quickly as they would need him to.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by AncientPower
Done at 3, they'd need to incapicate Vader really fast because only all four of them conbimed would last awhile, otherwise it's a Sids slaughterhouse. I don't see Vader going down nearly as quickly as they would need him to.

You don't think Nox and HoT could stall Sidious long enough for 'Thor and The Wrath to defeat Vader? http://r31.imgfast.net/users/3113/36/14/96/smiles/752783128.gif

And what about run 2?

AncientPower
Problem is, to stand a chance against Darth cabbage you have to be Yoda/Amped!Luke/Vaapad!Windu tier fast. Can we honestly afford Hero, let alone Nox that kind of speed tier? You can argue Palpatine had imbalance amp and Sith Shrine amp for his first two Jedi engagements. It'd be enormous wank to consider HoT on that level tbh.

Then you have to judge their skill compared to Sidious tier, which is itself a big leap in wank.

Second Run should be enough to kill Vader early, they might kill Sidious but not without half their team dead first.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Problem is, to stand a chance against Darth cabbage you have to be Yoda/Amped!Luke/Vaapad!Windu tier fast. Can we honestly afford Hero, let alone Nox that kind of speed tier? I mean you can argue Palpatine had imbalance amp and Sith Shrine amp for his fiest two Jedi engagements but still. It'd be enormous wank to consider HoT on that level.

Then you have to judge their skill compared to Sidious tier, which is itself a big leap in wank.

Well then you'd have to give in to the speedblitz logic, which is generally inconsistent considering Luke (Someone who was faster then Sidious in their duel as of DE) couldn't blitz Lumiya/Desann, and there's numerous other cases in which force users like Yoda/Luke/Vader didn't outright blitz their opponents. All we have in support of blitzlogic is Sidious blitzing the B-Team (which apparently, correct me if I'm wrong, is now due to surprise rather than speed via new content,) and Sidious moving faster than Maul could visibly perceive in the novel adaptation of their fight. Which is again an inconsistent definition of blitzing given that Roan Shryne saw Vader move faster than he could perceive and faster than anyone other than Yoda, yet was still able to fight Vader without getting lolblitzed, as well as many other relatively mook-y jedi.

Well yeah but again, the Hero of Tython is still the dude who beat a weakened Vitiate at the heart of the Dark Temple, with some recovery assuming light side choices. Even without recovery Scourge and co, as well as Satele, would have been dominated by his, "direct influence." So I mean the argument can be made that both the Hero and Nox could at least hold their own collectively.

AncientPower
Very good points all around.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You seem to be an avid supporter of the TOR era, which is pleasing. Change your profile picture/sig to Valkorion, and then we're talking. Malgus was good, great even, but his time has come to pass...for now.

AncientPower
Malgus will totes get out teh carb0n and kick some Zakuul shit in.

Malgus > Void of Space + Space Station explosion tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Malgus/HoT/Lana/Arcann vs. Valkorion is what I'm primed for

What are your thoughts of the Valkorion vs. Sidious battle?

AncientPower
I'm gonna wait to play it and see what he does first.

ATM Ziost!Vitiate = DE!Sidious imo.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm making the assumption that Arcann will either be Vader level or above, though I could be wrong.

Very gewd. And do you believe Luke would defeat them both?

AncientPower
Well if he's even stronger than Vaylin then hell no, dude is like Plagueis tier or higher.

Luke is the second most inconsistent super powerhouse in the mythos, behind Abeloth, so it depends on his level of assininity.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well if he's even stronger than Vaylin then hell no, dude is like Plagueis tier or higher.

Luke is the second most inconsistent super powerhouse in the mythos, behind Abeloth, so it depends on his level of assininity.

Arcann is implied to be far above Vaylin, tbh. It depends how highly you place Vaylin.

I've been toying with a DE Sidious>/=Valkorion>Luke=Yoda hierarchy, as the former two just have better feats on the whole, even the high-end ones. Luke might be the greater/greatest swordsman, but Sids and Valkorion's destructive capacity with the force is too much, imho.

AncientPower
According to Lana, Vaylin is a city buster.

Honestly I agree but in combat I am not sure the same logic would apply.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
According to Lana, Vaylin is a city buster.

Honestly I agree but in combat I am not sure the same logic would apply.

It depends on the context of how Lana said it. Like, I could say Maul would bring down a whole city to kill Kenobi, but then again Vaylin shares no personal connection with the Hero.

Well luckily, Valkorion and especially Sidious aren't idiots like Abeloth and know when and how to apply their devastating and destructive powers.

carthage
The Emperor and Vader kill them

SunRazer
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Run 1. They fall at 2, to be honest. None can match Darth Krayt's might.
Run 2. They have a better chance at beating 2 now, and probably fall at 3.

This. And they die at the bonus regardless of whether Marr and Shan are present or not.

Sinious
The interchange between skills and AP was refreshing. thumb up

Angelalex242
Down at 3...and 3 beats 4.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Sinious
The interchange between skills and AP was refreshing. thumb up
Indeed.

Member AncientPower have surprised me with his views recently (in a positive manner). He is good at looking into minute details of stuff. Respect where due.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.