Weakest Character in DBZ who can destroy Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
By the end of DBZ, what character is the weakest who could one shot the planet?

StealthRanger
Saiyan Saga Vegeta at the least

AuraAngel
I think Saiyan Saga Vegeta claimed he could destroy the Earth but I'm not sure if we take that statement at face value.

The weakest confirmed is Base Freeza Pre-RoF. Bit of a jump there.

It is hard to gauge because the action between Saiyan Saga Vegeta and Freeza destroying Namek is all done on Namek, which is a ridiculously strong planet. It's in the gravitational path of 3 suns lol.

bbrem123
Yea Vegeta definitely can destroy a planet. He didnt because Goku won that struggle of attacks

Sj_Sharp
Yamcha by the end of the series is more powerful than Saiyan Saga Vegeta, so him.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Sj_Sharp
Yamcha by the end of the series is more powerful than Saiyan Saga Vegeta, so him. Yamcha by the end of the series is FAR more powerful then Saiyan Saga Vegeta.

NewGuy01
The Gravity Chamber disagrees. smile

Also, you completely missed the point of what he was saying.

StiltmanFTW
Honestly, by the end of DBZ, even Chiaotzu should be able to do it.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by NewGuy01
The Gravity Chamber disagrees. smile

Also, you completely missed the point of what he was saying.

He said Yamcha was far stronger than Saiyan saga Vegeta, by the end of the series. Which he was. Yamcha by then managed to survive against Cell Jr.'s, each of which would have killed Saiyan saga Vegeta by accidentally laughing too hard at him.

Originally posted by AuraAngel
I think Saiyan Saga Vegeta claimed he could destroy the Earth but I'm not sure if we take that statement at face value.

The weakest confirmed is Base Freeza Pre-RoF. Bit of a jump there.

It is hard to gauge because the action between Saiyan Saga Vegeta and Freeza destroying Namek is all done on Namek, which is a ridiculously strong planet. It's in the gravitational path of 3 suns lol.

No, we do. Vegeta was confident enough that he would destroy the planet, for us to assume that he had destroyed other planets before. And he even called Earth a "very small" planet, several times, so he can probably destroy even bigger planets with Galick Gun.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Honestly, by the end of DBZ, even Chiaotzu should be able to do it.

^ This is the most accurate statement on this thread so far.

Yes, every single one of the active Z-fighters is at THE BARE MINIMUM a sufficient planet buster. Otherwise, they would have been fodder-ized even worse than Roshi.

carver9
Goku also believed he/Vegeta could. Anyways, I would probably say Nappa.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by carver9
Goku also believed he/Vegeta could. Anyways, I would probably say Nappa.

Nappa isn't a planet buster. Base Goku shrugged off his strongest attack with little effort, and it took Kaioken X3 just for him to compete with Vegeta's planet buster. So Nappa is LESS than a 1/3rd planet buster. But we can just round that to a quarter planet buster. So he could planet bust with about four, full power attacks.

But the OP said by the end of DBZ. Which means that Nappa had been dead for 22 years. The weakest planet buster though is most likely the weakest Z-fighter, which is Chiaotzu.

Galan007
IF we take Saiyan saga Vegeta's statement at face value, then a PL of 24,000 is sufficient to destroy a world, as that was the PL Goku achieved when he used KKx3 to match the Galick Gun.

BeyonderGod
LOL.......Goku still cant

weakest? Supaman from Dr.Slumps can planet bust.

yungz22
yajirobi

Astner
According to Vegeta Saiyans were capable of destroying planets.

http://i.imgur.com/FcOgxvnm.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/2A3sFXNm.jpg

juggerman
Roshi

Placidity
Originally posted by Astner
According to Vegeta Saiyans were capable of destroying planets.

http://i.imgur.com/FcOgxvnm.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/2A3sFXNm.jpg

Interesting that in Resurrection of F, Cold only mentions to Freiza not to mess with Buu or Beerus, when there were others known to him (presumably) that could one shot them as well.

A little rich for Freiza to have always claimed he was the strongest in the universe. These "Lords of Lords" would have been well known, also someone like Dabura as well and the Kais etc.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Nappa is LESS than a 1/3rd planet buster.

1/3rd of Earth ~ Moon

Roshi/Piccolo>Moon>Nappa

Happy Dance

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by NewGuy01
1/3rd of Earth ~ Moon

Roshi/Piccolo>Moon>Nappa

Happy Dance

In terms of sheer size, you're correct. But the Earth also happens to hold 84 times more mass than the moon does, because of the difference in the level of condensation. The core of the Earth is made of solid iron.

You need roughly an approximate 29,630,000,000,000, or 29.6 trillion megatons, to destroy the moon.

It would take a MINIMUM of roughly 110,000,000,000,000,000, or 110 QUADRILLION megatons to destroy the Earth. This is literally OVER a thousand times more force than it would take to destroy the moon.

Nice try, pal. wink

Galan007
Originally posted by Placidity
Interesting that in Resurrection of F, Cold only mentions to Freiza not to mess with Buu or Beerus, when there were others known to him (presumably) that could one shot them as well.

A little rich for Freiza to have always claimed he was the strongest in the universe. These "Lords of Lords" would have been well known, also someone like Dabura as well and the Kais etc. Unlike Majin Boo and Beerus, Kaioshin didn't rampage across the universe for eons at a time making names for themselves. In fact, Kaioshin almost NEVER appeared in the mortal realm at all. Because of this, hardly any non-Gods knew of them... I mean, not even King Kaio himself had ever seen the Kaioshin before the Boo saga:
http://i.imgur.com/AfCAogi.jpg

That considered, there really wouldn't have been a way for 'lesser' beings, like Cold and Freeza, to know wtf a Kaioshin is... Let alone how powerful they are. Imo.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Galan007
Unlike Majin Boo and Beerus, Kaioshin didn't rampage across the universe for eons at a time making names for themselves. In fact, Kaioshin almost NEVER appeared in the mortal realm at all. Because of this, hardly any non-Gods knew of them... I mean, not even King Kaio himself had ever seen the Kaioshin before the Boo saga:
http://i.imgur.com/AfCAogi.jpg

That considered, there really wouldn't have been a way for 'lesser' beings, like Cold and Freeza, to know wtf a Kaioshin is... Let alone how powerful they are. Imo.

My thoughts exactly. The Kai's never intervened in affairs of those in lesser worlds, unless it was something that threatened the entire universe.

So Frieza and his family probably didn't even know what a kai was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.