Introduction of Islam to Europe and America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
We see more and more of Islam infiltration into America and Europe. The left is ok with Islam even though Islam is ok with discrimination against women.

When will America wake up to the double standard applied from the left.

Bardock42
There are many, moderate Muslims who do not discriminate against women. Additionally western culture is full of machismo and discrimination of women already.

Time-Immemorial
Every German I have met has had a chip on their shoulder and acts like Gods gift to mankind. What do you call that?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Every German I have met has had a chip on their shoulder and acts like Gods gift to mankind. What do you call that?

Confirmation bias

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bardock42
There are many, moderate Muslims who do not discriminate against women. Additionally western culture is full of machismo and discrimination of women already.

Confirmed Hate and Bias

Bardock42
Confirmed Hate and Bias

Sure, I wasn't going to be presumptuous on the hate part.

Time-Immemorial
Did you know Obama had only let 27 Syrian Christians in the U.S.?

Time-Immemorial
Mosques are filling up in Europe and churches are emptying. Even in UK.

Slay
To be fair Europe was introduced to Islam 100's of years ago. There's also countries in Europe like Bosnia, Bulgaria and Turkey that already have large groups of Muslims indigenous to that country. Large parts of what are now Spain and Italy were settled by Muslims for 100's of years.

Time-Immemorial
Europe is doomed by this migration, Germany will fall first with taking in a million refugees this year. Their country will fill up with Islam, and terrorism will take root from sleeper agents.

Slay
Probably, maybe you guys can send over Will Smith and Tom Cruise to save us though?

Lestov16
If that's the case, why have there been more female heads of state in Muslim countries than in the US?

Also:
"I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet."
Guess what religion this is from

Time-Immemorial
I'm being serious, they cannot handle this. But their beliefs will be the end of them. Europe cannot sustain this movement.

Slay
It doesn't look like you're being serious though. Like most of your threads regarding the spread of Islam throughout the Western world this appears to be some butthurt knee-jerk reaction out of anger at Bardock for having opinions on the US.

Lestov16
TI, what are your answers to my questions?

Time-Immemorial
Literally has nothing to do with Bardock.

Did you know UK churches are empty and Mosques are full. A culture that believes in something will rule the culture that does not.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Lestov16
TI, what are your answers to my questions?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Lestov16
If that's the case, why have there been more female heads of state in Muslim countries than in the US?

Also:
"I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet."
Guess what religion this is from

Guess what religion it's from you can kill your wife if you want to.

Slay

Did you know UK churches are empty and Mosques are full. A culture that believes in something will rule the culture that does not.
Do you also know there's far less mosques than churches in the UK, or all of Europe for that matter? Seriously, you're being ridiculous right now.

Time-Immemorial
You just validated my point.

Lestov16

And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.

Aka

Promiscuity? Shireen that bytch

Also, no answer for the heads of state thing. Of course you don't have one smile

Time-Immemorial
Unsure what point you trying to make.

Slay
Not really though. But I think your delusional mind will make the necessary mental gymnastics to spin anything your way, so I'll let you be.

Time-Immemorial
So you concededd, UK religion is on the fall and Islam is on the rise.

It is you who is dillusional about what's going on and your just sticking you head in the sand.

Slay
I'll concede that yes, Christianity is on the decline in most of the Western world and comparatively Islam is on the rise. Not nearly at the level you're implying though and it will definitely not have the consequences you claim it will have.

Time-Immemorial
Let's continue later but I have enjoyed our conversation so far.

Slay
Later might be too late, TI! I can hear them knocking already! They say I've been hiding virgins from them!

Time-Immemorial
Hahahahaha

red g jacks
if i'm being perfectly honest, no i don't really care for islam as an ideology

i dated a muslim girl for years, i was in love with her. she was pretty liberal and all that, she basically just vaguely believed in islam but wasn't particularly strict about it obviously since she dated me and i was a nonbeliever.

her parents were more conservative, and i never was able to openly tell them i dated her as a result because they wouldn't accept it and would disown her. and she basically agreed with me about the things wrong with islam and would say oh thats just wahhabism or whatever, not real islam.

but even so, with all that, she would occasionally express a negative image of herself as a sinner, cause she had slept with like 3 other guys before me. and she thought that made her kind of whorish. even though i would tell her that's not a big deal at all.

she would basically try to convince herself that dating me was alright though and god would approve. she said something about how the quran says its ok for mulsims to date christians... and when i reminded her that i wasn't a chrisitian but an atheist she didn't respond. like that sort of cognitive dissonance... got the sense she was just clinging to the religion as a form of cultural identity... she had every inclination otherwise to be liberal and pro sexual freedom and liberation... but every once in a while that islamic sentiment would shine through and she'd seem to hold on to some residual sexual repression as a result

i've seen similar shit with christians, but tbh it just seems a bit more extreme in islam. that being said in certain parts of the country it's openly popular to hate on muslims as a group as so as a sort of self conscious over correction, many liberals are self conscious about criticizing islam because it might seem ethnocentric.

Time-Immemorial
What is this ass talking about?

https://www.facebook.com/DSouzaDinesh/videos/1208861832473803/?fref=nf

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by red g jacks

i dated a muslim girl for years, i was in love with her. she was pretty liberal and all that, she basically just vaguely believed in islam but wasn't particularly strict about it obviously since she dated me and i was a nonbeliever.

her parents were more conservative, and i never was able to openly tell them i dated her as a result because they wouldn't accept it and would disown her. and she basically agreed with me about the things wrong with islam and would say oh thats just wahhabism or whatever, not real islam.

but even so, with all that, she would occasionally express a negative image of herself as a sinner, cause she had slept with like 3 other guys before me. and she thought that made her kind of whorish. even though i would tell her that's not a big deal at all.

she would basically try to convince herself that dating me was alright though and god would approve. she said something about how the quran says its ok for mulsims to date christians... and when i reminded her that i wasn't a chrisitian but an atheist she didn't respond. like that sort of cognitive dissonance... got the sense she was just clinging to the religion as a form of cultural identity... she had every inclination otherwise to be liberal and pro sexual freedom and liberation... but every once in a while that islamic sentiment would shine through and she'd seem to hold on to some residual sexual repression as a result

i've seen similar shit with christians, but tbh it just seems a bit more extreme in islam. that being said in certain parts of the country it's openly popular to hate on muslims as a group as so as a sort of self conscious over correction, many liberals are self conscious about criticizing islam because it might seem ethnocentric.

Good post

Bentley

Again, this is only relevant is there is Charia law or something, even if religion gives you the pass at murder, the law can still punish you for it. I mean, violence against woman happens mostly inside their own couple/family anyways.

red g jacks
Good post that being said.... i don't know why you're paranoid about islam infiltrating america.. maybe we just live in different sections but that sounds silly as hell to me. if by infiltrating you mean we tolerate muslims as a religion then honestly that's what we're supposed to do by law but in practice we're doing a really shit job at it.

like i said i don't care for the belief system but i think you should still be friendly with people.... honestly i don't care for the christian belief system either but i try not to go around bugging christians about that, unless they put it out there first.

honestly so many people believe that aliens built the pyramids these days, and i think they're kind of slow for thinking such... but even that's become so prevalent that you sort of have to tolerate it as well

Time-Immemorial
that being said.... i don't know why you're paranoid about islam infiltrating america.. maybe we just live in different sections but that sounds silly as hell to me.

http://aclj.org/religious-liberty/more-islamic-indoctrination-in-our-public-schools

red g jacks
yea i saw that... they are trying to teach tolerance of islam not submission to allah lol

honestly in my high school we had a "bible study" class as an elective and the teacher was a bible believing protestant christian and the whole class was basically talking about biblical stories like they really happened. at a public school. in statesville, nc. but that's not indoctrination or religious infiltration, heavens no. only when you make them learn about another religion... then you have your secret muslim infiltration... slipping it in there slickly like fluoride in your water supply... that's the evil communist muslim plot to subvert our precious bodily fluids, no?

Qr2bSL5VQgM

Time-Immemorial
I don't call making them affirm "There is no God but Allah" tolerance.

Would it be ok to make jewish students say "Jesus is the son of God"

Star428

Would it be ok to make jewish students say "Jesus is the son of God"

Yeah, I agree. Clearly, making kids with young impressionable minds recite that trash ("no god but Allah"wink is not about tolerance. LMAO. It's teaching our next generation of kids to choose it over Christianity. Anyone who doesn't understand that is either blind or they just hate Christianity. Which is the religion our country was founded on.

red g jacks

Would it be ok to make jewish students say "Jesus is the son of God" they just have to know that's what muslims believe/say

you really think anyone gets converted this way? be serious

Time-Immemorial
Would it be ok to make Jewish Kids affirm "Jesus Christ is the Son of God"?

red g jacks
it would be fine to teach the jewish kid that in christianity jesus is the son of god and god himself and the trinity/etc...

they didn't say hey you better believe this shit too

stop being so sensationalist about every little thing... your threads are like tabloid magazine covers

Bentley
Would it be ok to make Jewish Kids affirm "Jesus Christ is the Son of God"?

You know, those aren't magic words, no thunder will strike them and make them into Captain Marvel.

Star428
You're missing the point. Young children have very impressionable minds. Making them recite "The only god is Allah" or "There is no god but Allah" will leave a lasting impression on them. It's funny how they just skimmed over the chapter or course on Christianity and yet they're devoting a ton of time to Islam. If all they're doing is teaching tolerance then they shouldn't be making kids recite that garbage. Why can't they teach them about it without making them say that? It's disgusting what they're doing. If I had kids and they were forced to do that at some school I wouldn't hesitate to remove them from said school. Even homeschooling would be better than brainwashing children to favor Islam over Christianity.
I don't blame those parents for being so upset.

God have mercy on our nation for turning away from the One true God and teaching kids blasphemous trash like that.

red g jacks
good lawd have mersay

Slay

What's the problem though?

Not for your personal relationship, but what's the problem if people like that live in the west? So they make themselves feel guilty about having sex with you, big deal, hardly a reason to think they're going to destroy our civilization.

Slay
Originally posted by Star428
God have mercy on our nation for turning away from the One true God and teaching kids blasphemous trash like that.

You do know that Allah, God and Yahweh are one and the same? They even follow the teachings of good old J.C. they just don't believe he's the son of God.

More importantly, God doesn't exist, but I think that ship has sailed for you.

red g jacks
Originally posted by Slay
What's the problem though?

Not for your personal relationship, but what's the problem if people like that live in the west? So they make themselves feel guilty about having sex with you, big deal, hardly a reason to think they're going to destroy our civilization. did i say destroy our civilization?

cause i thought i just said i don't care for that kind of mentality

-Pr-
http://aclj.org/religious-liberty/more-islamic-indoctrination-in-our-public-schools

it's teaching them what the creeds are; where does it say they're converting them, exactly?

You're not suggesting Sharia law will take root in Western/Central Europe, are you?

Because they tried that shit before, and it didn't go so well for them.

Slay
did i say destroy our civilization?

cause i thought i just said i don't care for that kind of mentality
Never mind, just read your other post. It appears we actually agree for the most part, my bad.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by -Pr-
it's teaching them what the creeds are; where does it say they're converting them, exactly?

You are joking right? Would it be ok to make young jewish kids write "Jesus is the Son of God"

Slay
You are joking right? Would it be ok to make young jewish kids write "Jesus is the Son of God"
If done in the same context, yes. The difference is, Jewish kids growing up in America are already surrounded by Christians and the Christian teachings, they're most likely already familiar with them and don't need to be taught in a similar way.

Time-Immemorial
I don't think it would even be allowed, and the children's parents would flip shit.

You realize here the parents are the one's who are upset.

Slay
Yeah, there's definitely a double standard. The white Christian majority are once again the victims of the liberal, Islam-loving minority.

Time-Immemorial
Jews are not Christians though. Actually Jews are more similar to Muslims, they just believe in a different teaching.

Obama even said he was the closet thing to a Jew that has ever been in office.

Slay
Ok man, whatever you want, white Christians and Jews are again the victims of the Muslim-hugging left.

Also, seriously, you do know Christianity is also very similar to Islam and that they believe in a lot of the same teachings?

Time-Immemorial
Yes I know that, but that is not an excuse is it?

Slay
An excuse for what? Why do they need an excuse to teach children about a world religion so that they don't turn into bigots?

Time-Immemorial
Clarify that please.

-Pr-

If they're taking notes, yes. Which is all they seem to really be doing.

Acting like they're being converted through an education system that barely tolerates science books is getting ahead of yourself, imo.

Time-Immemorial
You are clueless.

-Pr-
You are clueless.

So no answer other than personal attacks then, really?

Time-Immemorial
Are you completely unaware of what making kids write "There is no God but Allah."

That is a violation of separation of church and state.

And quit being so sensitive.

-Pr-
Are you completely unaware of what making kids write "There is no God but Allah."

They're taking notes, just like I did in religion class when we were learning about Jesus. What's the problem?

So it's only important to separate church and state when it's not related to Christians?

How am I being sensitive? You made a personal attack. A weak one, mind, you, but still, the point stands.

Time-Immemorial
Honestly I get tired of debating american government and problems with people that don't even live here. Its like me trying to tell people in Africa how to solve their problems. Its pointless and mundane.

Slay
So is refusing to teach them evolutionary theory in favour of creationism and forcing them to pray each morning. Do you complain about that as well?

Also, they're not doing that in the context of teaching ''There is no God but Allah'' as an absolute truth, it's part of curriculum intended to have these kids understand what Islam is about. Do you think there should be no place for religious studies in schools at all?

Time-Immemorial
Religious studies should be left out of public school.

Slay
Honestly I get tired of debating american government and problems with people that don't even live here. Its like me trying to tell people in Africa how to solve their problems. Its pointless and mundane.
I hope you do remember that the title of this thread (which you've made) reads ''Introduction of Islam to Europe and America''.

If you actually don't remember there might be an underlying issue causing your posting style. It would explain a lot though.

Time-Immemorial
I hope you do remember that the title of this thread (which you've made) reads ''Introduction of Islam to Europe and America''.

If you actually don't remember there might be an underlying issue causing your posting style. It would explain a lot though.

Your a good troll, but it does not affect me.

Anyways, back to what we are saying, religious studies should not be allowed in public school.

Bardock42
Your a good troll, but it does not affect me.

Anyways, back to what we are saying, religious studies should not be allowed in public school.

I can see an argument for that, particularly religious studies of one particular faith, although I think the knowledge of world religions, particularly in a historical context is an important area for children to learn about.

Time-Immemorial
There is a difference between telling people about Islam, and making kids affirm there is no God but Allah.

Bardock42
You're right, and if they had made the kids affirm this it would be outrageous, however it seems very much like they just innocently taught the children about Islam.

red g jacks
You are clueless. speaking of clueless, you ever been to the deep south, TI? you realize this school is in tennessee, right? i live in western NC, just a few hours from there. you know how religious these states are, right? how dominant protestant christianity is in this region? how few muslims there are living here? i would bet you anything that you'd be hard pressed to find more than 3-4 non christian kids in a class of 30 in that school. i'll also bet you anything these kids are much more likely to grow up to dislike muslims/islam than they are to be muslim converts.

Time-Immemorial
I know it was in TN..

Robtard
There is a difference between telling people about Islam, and making kids affirm there is no God but Allah.

So in your eyes if the children are then taught the basic tenants of Christianity (eg Christ is our savior), they're then being indoctrinated into Christianity?

Time-Immemorial
Where do they teach kids in public school that "Jesus is the Son of God"

or

"God(Yahweh) is the Supreme God"

and make kids recite, affirm.

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2015/09/allahassignment1-331x219-640x480.jpeg

Bardock42
In the same Religion classes that they teach about Islam. Though, tbh, I think you have a problem with that as well, if they say "Christian's believe Jesus is the Son of God"...

Time-Immemorial
They dont teach that in public school, so why are they teaching "Allah is the only God"

Slay
Listen, I get why you're worried, there's one religion (Islam) entering an area which used to belong pretty much to one religion (Christianity). Things are going to clash, naturally, like different clans used to clash in the past. The thing is, we have to work together to make things clash less in order for all of us to live in a clash-free environment. Teaching kids about what Islam actually is will make them understand they have nothing to fear from their new classmates Muhammud and Yusuf and they can all continue their education in a chill, clash-free environment. Creating different clans in a classroom is the opposite from what we should want. The classroom is a mirror of society in this issue.

Time-Immemorial

Bardock42
They dont teach that in public school, so why are they teaching "Allah is the only God"
Your premise is false, they do teach it.

Time-Immemorial

Bardock42

Robtard

Time-Immemorial
At the end of the yearlaughing out loud

Robtard
Was going to edit out, as B42 beat me to it, but KMC is doing that thing again.

So now that your premise was shown to be false, you have a problem that it's not being taught fast enough. You're just looking to argue.

Bardock42
At the end of the yearlaughing out loud

Yes, so, contrary to what you said, Christianity will be covered.

Time-Immemorial
Yes, so, contrary to what you said, Christianity will be covered.

And there will be no affirmations of "Jesus is the Son Of God" and if there was, I am sure you would be happy with it.

Bardock42
And there will be no affirmations of "Jesus is the Son Of God" and if there was, I am sure you would be happy with it.

There was no affirmation in the unit on Islam either. If there was I'd be just as outraged whether it affirmed the Christian god or the Muslim god (who are incidentally actually the same god)

Time-Immemorial
Bullshit you would. How do you feel about Baltic Culture taking over your country in the upcoming future?

Star428

Exactly. Don't know why that is so hard to understand for some people. They aren't making the kids say "Islamists believe that there is no god but Allah" but instead the same statement without the "Islamists believe" part.

Star428
I know it was in TN..

Who was the troll who brought up where it took place? Robtard or Red g jacks? I guess I shouldn't be surprised by either one bringing it up. I put Jacks on ignore a long time ago specifically because of his ignorance rergarding Southerners. Did he spew more insults at them/us?

Time-Immemorial
speaking of clueless, you ever been to the deep south, TI? you realize this school is in tennessee, right? i live in western NC, just a few hours from there. you know how religious these states are, right? how dominant protestant christianity is in this region? how few muslims there are living here? i would bet you anything that you'd be hard pressed to find more than 3-4 non christian kids in a class of 30 in that school. i'll also bet you anything these kids are much more likely to grow up to dislike muslims/islam than they are to be muslim converts.

Bardock42
Bullshit you would. How do you feel about Baltic Culture taking over your country in the upcoming future?

"upcoming future"

I feel alright about it, thanks.

Slay
Exactly. Don't know why that is so hard to understand for some people. They aren't making the kids say "Islamists believe that there is no god but Allah" but instead the same statement without the "Islamists believe" part.

Why do they have to say that literally when the context so strongly confirms that is actually what they're being taught? Basically this whole discussion boils down to people like you and TI having no affinity for nuance whatsoever.

Slay
"upcoming future"

I feel alright about it, thanks.
Yeah, don't you know the 6,2 million people living in the Baltic states right now are going to migrate to Germany and drown the 82 million of you out?

Star428

Yeah, it's what I thought. An irrelevant point he brought up. So being from the South makes it ok to make kids say that garbage according to him. LOL.

Slay
Yeah, it's what I thought. An irrelevant point he brought up. So being from the South makes it ok to make kids say that garbage according to him. LOL.
I think, like usual, you've completely missed the point.

Time-Immemorial
Yeah, don't you know the 6,2 million people living in the Baltic states right now are going to migrate to Germany and drown the 82 million of you out?

You do know its Islam's goal to take over the world, or did you forget?

Slay
You do know its Islam's goal to take over the world, or did you forget?
Ah, shit I did forget. Thanks for reminding me, I totally agree with you now. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
So you didn't know that was their goal?

Slay
So you didn't know that was their goal?
Of course, just like that is the goal of any religion or political movement. To get as many people as possible to follow their doctrine.

Don't get me wrong, I dislike Islam as much as any religion. I just think your fears of moderate Muslims and American children being educated about their beliefs and lifestyle are irrational.

Time-Immemorial
Ur were put on my ignore list for the crap you pull, sorry.

Slay
Disagreeing with you?

Star428
There was no affirmation in the unit on Islam either. If there was I'd be just as outraged whether it affirmed the Christian god or the Muslim god (who are incidentally actually the same god)

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like I've said so many times before, so ****ing clueless you are. Same god my ass. Get a clue, dude. Only an idiot would think that.

Time-Immemorial
Bardocks country will be taken over by Islam in less then 15 years.

Star428
Bardocks country will be taken over by Islam in less then 15 years.

Can't say that makes me feel particulary sorry for him. Especially considering all of his talk criticizing us on our opinions of immigration here in the U.S...

Time-Immemorial
He is oblivious to what it means for his own country, he is more concerned about the US, priceless..

Star428
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like I've said so many times before, so ****ing clueless you are. Same god my ass. Get a clue, dude. Only an idiot would think that.

Perhaps this will enlighten Bardock:

https://carm.org/god-christianity-islam

http://www.gotquestions.org/same-God.html

So no, they are most certainly not the same God. Islamic belief states that Jesus (Mohammed, according to them) was nothing more than a messenger of God. He was not divine. Christians know that this is blatant lie. He is both the Son of God and God Himself. The Father created the universe through the Word (who is Jesus Christ). The first words of the book of John read "In the beginning was the Word. The Word was with God AND the Word was God. In another part of the bible it says that thru the Word (Christ) ALL things were made/created.

Islamists do not believe in the Holy Trinity (the concept of God being 3 persons in 1). The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Bardock42
You know that not all Christian sects believe in the trinity? Additionally if you go by the trinity, then the Jewish God is also not the Christian God.

At any rate, the God is the same, it's just different interpretations of certain aspects. i.e. Jews and Muslims don't believe that Jesus was divine. Christians and Jews don't believe that Mohammed was a prophet. etc.

Robtard
edit. Ninja'd again.

-Pr-

Such a cop-out answer, especially when it's a thread about Europe too.

Time-Immemorial
Yea you really have a problem in Ireland with illegals.

My apologies.

red g jacks
Who was the troll who brought up where it took place? Robtard or Red g jacks? I guess I shouldn't be surprised by either one bringing it up. I put Jacks on ignore a long time ago specifically because of his ignorance rergarding Southerners. Did he spew more insults at them/us? lol... cry some more about me saying the word "redneck" in a single post

even though southerners plaster bumper stickers with that same word on the back of their pick-up trucks like some sort of badge of inbred honor

somebody pls quote this post so star can read it and then go back to "ignoring" me while still somehow responding to my posts laughing out loud

-Pr-
Yea you really have a problem in Ireland with illegals.

My apologies.

lol, so...

You feel fit to judge other countries just fine (though I'm not sure if your Germany hate is genuine or just to get at Bardock), but complain when others talk about America.

Not a contradiction at all, no.

Time-Immemorial
I was being sarcastic, you just like to try and bully your point.

-Pr-
I was being sarcastic, you just like to try and bully your point.

I'm not trying to bully anyone or anything. Why avoid the topic you started in the first place? That's a fair question, isn't it?

Time-Immemorial
What am I avoiding their mr. potato head?

-Pr-
What am I avoiding their mr. potato head?

the actual topic, jewphobe.

or do you want to make fun of the germans some more?

Time-Immemorial
the actual topic, jewphobe.

or do you want to make fun of the germans some more?

Aw, look at you, making insults.

-Pr-
Aw, look at you, making insults.

Well it seems to be the way you converse, so I had to adapt.

Ready to get back on-topic, or no?

Time-Immemorial
What were we talking about?

-Pr-

They're taking notes, just like I did in religion class when we were learning about Jesus. What's the problem?

So it's only important to separate church and state when it's not related to Christians?

How am I being sensitive? You made a personal attack. A weak one, mind, you, but still, the point stands.

shrug

Time-Immemorial
I don't see your point.

long pig
An extremist Muslim will cut your head off.
A moderate Muslim wants an extremist to cut your head off.

Star428
LOL. Very true. That's what too many people still don't get.

Time-Immemorial
There is nothing to fear folks, Islam is peaceful!

Star428

Yes, indeed! The religion of peace! laughing out loud

I wonder how many more heads will have to be chopped off or people set on fire before people come to their senses.

Time-Immemorial
Every terrorist attack including 9/11 has been lone wolves! They all act alone, they are not organized, they don't spread terror!

Star428
I agree. People are seriously overstating the problem. It's not so bad!

Time-Immemorial
The Koran does not teach Jihad!

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Themes/jihad_passages.html

rudester
I thought u said the Korean does not teach jihad lol

Time-Immemorial
Im being sarcastic and exposing the lies of the left.

-Pr-
I don't see your point.

You seemed to yesterday, when you were so adamant that they were trying to make kids convert to Islam.

Nice way of dodging the topic, though.

No less peaceful than Christianity.

Star428
Really?Without having to go back 800 or 900 years how many times have you seen Christians chop peoples head off in the name of Jesus Christ? Even people who aren't actually true Christians but just claim they are. I haven't seen any. You?

FinalAnswer
In more secular nations, no. But that's because they take a more secular, laid back approach to the Bible. Only a couple hundred years ago, we had Christians burning and drowning women for being allies of Satan.

But a recent massacre in the name of Christ is this little incident. And, as it so happens, it was in the Middle East, which is most certainly not a secular region.

Star428
LOL. You're bringing up that again? Really? I've already replied to this a while back when you posted it in the GDF. Is that one event all you have to support your ridiculous claims? I already said before that that looked like revenge killings for the death of their leader. It wasn't "in the name of Christ". Way to twist things. You remind me of Carver in the CBvF.

....and yeah, 200 years ago (pretty sure it was 300 or more) people were a lot more superstitious and crazy than they are today. Though Satan is most certainly real, no doubt about that. Can you post something recent that isn't that one event above (which isn't even what you make it out to be) you keep relying on to so-called "prove" your claim?

I'm looking for things that happened recently that are widespread on the same scale that ISIS' terrorists are doing. Not revenge killing or killings either. But, people claiming they're doing it for Christ, please.

Star428
I edited.

Star428
Islamic terrorists are killing people everyday, chopping their heads off, burying women and children alive,burning people alive, crucifying people, killing them with rocket launchers, drowning them, and all you can rely on is that single incident of a group killing for revenge because of their leader being killed to back up your silly claim?

FinalAnswer
LOL. You're bringing up that again? Really? I've already replied to this a while back when you posted it in the GDF. Is that one event all you have to support your ridiculous claims? I already said before that that looked like revenge killings for the death of their leader. It wasn't "in the name of Christ". Way to twist things. You remind me of Carver in the CBvF.

....and yeah, 200 years ago (pretty sure it was 300 or more) people were a lot more superstitious and crazy than they are today. Though Satan is most certainly real, no doubt about that. Can you post something recent that isn't that one event above (which isn't even what you make it out to be) you keep relying on to so-called "prove" your claim?

I'm looking for things that happened recently that are widespread on the same scale that ISIS' terrorists are doing. Not revenge killing or killings either. But, people claiming they're doing it for Christ, please.

The massacre of Muslim elderly, women and children was done by Christian zealots who "wore crosses and called themselves Christians" that day, people that had absolutely nothing to do with the assassination. But, if you want something that's not considered a reprisal, you can have a look at this earlier massacre of Muslim civilians done by Christians, Christians that would be operating under the belief that what they were doing was justified by their beliefs and that God approved of their actions.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karantina_massacre

If you want something specifically said to be done in the name of Christ, there's Anders Breivik, who carried out his slaughter in the belief he was helping defend a Christian Europe from an onslaught from Muslims and Communists.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-balaka

More Christian terrorists from unstable regions

http://americanhumanist.org/HNN/details/2011-08-the-christian-crusader-foundations-of-anders-breivik

There's also a few Christian domestic terrorist groups in the U.S., such as these guys

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_of_God_(USA)

Not as awful as ISIS, but the U.S. is a much more stable and secure region then Africa and the Middle East, where the majority of these atrocities take place.

That is basically my point though. Christianity, for the most part, is focused in secular, rational-minded nations, countries that are secure and well-governed. The Middle East, the heart of Islam, hasn't been stable for hundreds of years. Of course you're going to see more massacres and atrocities in the region, and since the world today is so connected, that internal strife bleeds into other nations.

If North America was as war-torn as the Middle East, you'd be seeing the same kind of stuff on a daily basis, including religious terrorism.

-Pr-
Really?Without having to go back 800 or 900 years how many times have you seen Christians chop peoples head off in the name of Jesus Christ? Even people who aren't actually true Christians but just claim they are. I haven't seen any. You?

In Western Countries, no, it's not as big an issue as it used to be.

lol @ 800 years ago though. Christian Organisations and people have been violently abusive this century (the Magdalene laundries for a start), and of course, Final Answer's post about the massacre in Lebanon.

Christians by and large aren't a violent people. The same goes for Muslims, even taking in to account the rampant instability in Muslim countries. You're not going to find something on the same scale as ISIS, because the countries that are predominantly Christian/Catholic are by and large also the most modernised countries.

Saying that Islam is inherently violent is no different, imo, than saying Christianity is. The application of said religion just differs in different countries across different timelines.

Time-Immemorial
You seemed to yesterday, when you were so adamant that they were trying to make kids convert to Islam.

Nice way of dodging the topic, though.

No less peaceful than Christianity.

Complete lie.

-Pr-
Complete lie.

Which part? Might want to clarify a little.

Time-Immemorial
All of it, lets not talk anymore about this. We dont agree and we never will.

-Pr-
All of it, lets not talk anymore about this. We dont agree and we never will.

All right.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
In more secular nations, no. But that's because they take a more secular, laid back approach to the Bible. Only a couple hundred years ago, we had Christians burning and drowning women for being allies of Satan.

But a recent massacre in the name of Christ is this little incident. And, as it so happens, it was in the Middle East, which is most certainly not a secular region.

By recent you mean 33 years ago 1982? laughing out loud

Now I know you being stupid.

FinalAnswer
Yes, it happened in the modern era. People around today experienced the event. By world standards, it is "recent".

Time-Immemorial
and what about all the Islamic terrorism in the past 33 years?

FinalAnswer
I already said that Christian terrorism doesn't occur nearly on the level of Islamic terrorism, mostly because the heartland of Islam is a lot more unstable then Christian nations. Both the majority of Christians and Muslims who live in modernized countries are ordinary people, but Christian terrorism is still a thing that occurs in the world, and to deny that it exists is pretty egregious.

Star428
LOL. Right. Yet you still have given zero proof of your ridiculous claims. You can't show any examples of Christian terrorism in todays world BECAUSE THERE ARE NONE. You and PR and others are the ones denying reality when you claim that Christianity is just as violent as Islam.

Until you or PR or someone shows actual proof of Christians terrorizing and killing people in the name of Christ on the scale of what ISIS does every single day you've lost this argument. You can't say "Oh, but IF things were in North America like they were in the Middle East Christians would be doing the same kind of thing". THat's nothing but pure speculation on your part since you can't prove it.

Recently, ISIS crucified a man for nothing more than shaving his beard. You ever hear of a Christian do anything like that? Not talking abouyt 800 years ago but in the modern era.

FinalAnswer
Yeah I guess if you stick your fingers in your ears and scream and ignore the links I posted.

Also, my argument was never that Christian terrorism is on the scale of ISIS, Islamic terrorism is more prevalent because Islamic nations are more unstable then most Christian ones.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
I already said that Christian terrorism doesn't occur nearly on the level of Islamic terrorism, mostly because the heartland of Islam is a lot more unstable then Christian nations. Both the majority of Christians and Muslims who live in modernized countries are ordinary people, but Christian terrorism is still a thing that occurs in the world, and to deny that it exists is pretty egregious.

What Christian terrorism are you even talking about? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Do you even live in the current century?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>