RotS Anakin and DD Vos run sabers only gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Naboo plains

This is sabers only gauntlet.

How far do they go?

1. Kas'im and Lsu
2. Wrath II and Zannah
3. HoT and RotS Kenobi
4. Krayt Reborn and RotJ Vader
5. Exar Kun and Ulic
6. Caedus and Mace

EmperorSidious2
Stop at 4

FreshestSlice
6 or clears.

carthage

NewGuy01
Originally posted by carthage

Nephthys

Selenial
6 Originally posted by NewGuy01
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
6 or clears.

How the **** are they passing 4?

Emperordmb
thumb up

Nephthys
Unpredictability tbh.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Selenial

I don't see what's wrong with that, it's a very close fight.

Deronn_solo
Stops at 4.

Selenial
Originally posted by Nargaroth
I don't see what's wrong with that, it's a very close fight.

No it's really not laughing laughing laughing

carthage
Lmfao @ at them losing at 2

Originally posted by Selenial

Because Anakin is a better duelist than either Krayt or ROTJ Vader, and Vos beating Dooku is a feat that surpasses anything by Legends Vader?

Deronn_solo
Lmfao @ at them losing at 2

Vos beating Dooku is a feat that surpasses anything by Legends Vader?
LAWL.

I believe Vader's inherent Force advantage over the Count, and overbearing kinetically maximizing Lightsaber-form would give him the win over the Count in a duel, tbh.

FreshestSlice
What does that have to do with what you just quoted?

Selenial
Tbh I too failed to notice it was sabers only. They still lose to 4, and I still don't think it's necessarily "very close", but yeh.

Deronn_solo
What does that have to do with what you just quoted?

Because beating Dooku isn't a feat Vader couldn't replicate?

Hence, I don't think it necessarily puts Vos above, or even with Vader as a duelist.

FreshestSlice
Treating Vader and Anakin as the same character is stupid given the wide divergence in many areas between the two. I highly doubt EU Vader massively outclasses Dooku in sabers only, which is something he did do in RotS, so yeah.

carthage
To be fair the gap isn't huge, as Vader had improved as of Return of the Jedi. But Anakin calling on his potential and outclassing Dooku is something ROTJ Vader never displayed. He also doesn't have anything close to demolishing Ventress like Vos did after being tortured for days.

Deronn_solo
Treating Vader and Anakin as the same character is stupid given the wide divergence in many areas between the two.

It's a good thing I never actually said they were. Makashi canonically has a sort of disadvantage against foes that can generate an immense amount of kinetic energy in there blows - and Vader - is certainly capable of delivering just that. That, coupled with Vader own monstrous technical/raw adroitness with a blade, and far superior Force reserves leads me to believe he could best the Count for a majority.

I highly doubt EU Vader massively outclasses Dooku in sabers only, which is something he did do in RotS, so yeah.

Vader "massively" outclassing Dooku in 'sabers is not what I'm claiming - what I'm claiming is that he is Dooku superior if they ever dueled; but it wouldn't be an stomp or easy win by any stretch of the imagination. As far as the Anakin and Vader comparison goes, that juxtaposition was never mentioned in my post, so I have no idea why it's a such a crux in yours. I already know ZONEAkin is > Vader in 'sabers.

Stigma
Originally posted by Nephthys
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

NO. uhuh

Nephthys
I see you're still obsessed with my opinion.

Stigma
Ah, dear Neph, if only you were more than a child lost in the mist, then I would even value your input.

But as it stands, I can't help but laugh at your gibberish. The opinions you produce are highly amusing indeed. thumb up

Nephthys
AKA you want my junk.

Get in line brozo.

Stigma
Meh. You don't have one either way.

BTW .. so you're a little perv. Interesting development thumb up

Nephthys
Correctly ascertaining that you've got a major bigtime hankering for my porkgoblin doesn't mean I'm encouraging your frankly shameless and distressing advances. The only pervert here is the darkness in your own heart.

And I've got so much junk TFU plagiarized it for Raxus Prime. Such is my cross to bear.

Emperordmb
watch?v=ghUsUVxwl80

Stigma
Correctly ascertaining that you've got a major bigtime hankering for my porkgoblin doesn't mean I'm encouraging your frankly shameless and distressing advances. The only pervert here is the darkness in your own heart.
Interesting take. mmm

What a fascinating construct you have in your head, a dream land where strangers crave for your manhood. Um... Have you considered therapy?

And I've got so much junk TFU plagiarized it for Raxus Prime. Such is my cross to bear.
You mean yours is rotten and stinky like the junk on Raxus Prime. erm

Ugh... good to know, I guess. ...

@ DMB. You drink too much, man.

Nephthys
Considering like, six? people have rather extensively come on to me on this website, not really a dream land. Although, with you I'd consider it more of a nightmare. Or one of those things where a spider crawls into your mouth while you're asleep and you eat the spider alive.

Stigma
Six?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Stigma
@ DMB. You drink too much, man.
There's no such thing as too much tbh

Stigma
Originally posted by Emperordmb
There's no such thing as too much tbh
Interesting take. You'd fit well here in Eastern Europe.

Selenial
Originally posted by Stigma
Six?

I think I told him I'd chop off his testicles and feed them to my cat, once.

Probably sounds like a good Saturday night out to Neph.

DarthAnt66
The first thing I read in this thread was "chop off his testicles" and I immediately was like WTF.

redpill
To be fair the gap isn't huge, as Vader had improved as of Return of the Jedi. But Anakin calling on his potential and outclassing Dooku is something ROTJ Vader never displayed. He also doesn't have anything close to demolishing Ventress like Vos did after being tortured for days.

asajj was trying to rescue him so mad

carthage
What does her having to rescue him have anything to do with the fact she got annihilated in their duel?

Trocity
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I already know ZONEAkin is > Vader in 'sabers.

Zonakin is not real, it is just ROTS Anakin.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Trocity
Zonakin is not real, it is just ROTS Anakin.

...I'm not sure if Anakin, by RotS, was fully capable of obliterating someone on the Counts level, under normal circumstances.
I was always under the impression that he tapped into his rage, and by doing so, called on massive Force reserves he never had before, via Palpatine's goading - and other - underlying factors involving the duel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.