Darth Nihl vs Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
madmad

Q99
I go with Maul.

redpill
Originally posted by Q99
I go with Maul. mad mad mad mad Nihl knows force lightening. hes more powerful

Nephthys
True. thumb up

FreshestSlice
TIL: Using Lightning makes you more powerful than someone else who doesn't use it.

Stigma
Nihl can beat someone like Bane, but Maul is too much.

redpill
Originally posted by Stigma
Nihl can beat someone like Bane, but Maul is too much. how so? rolling on floor laughing obi beats maul and nihl beats ob

Q99
Originally posted by redpill
mad mad mad mad Nihl knows force lightening.

Pretty strong lightning at that, but Force lightning isn't the be-all and end-all of power.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by redpill
how so? rolling on floor laughing obi beats maul and nihl beats ob lmfao

ILS
I mean.. Nihl's great but I'd put him below Savage.

FreshestSlice
Savage can't use Lightning tho.

ILS
Mighella could use Lightning. smokin'

Q99
Originally posted by ILS
I mean.. Nihl's great but I'd put him below Savage.

Mm, he's not quite as much as a brick as Savage (though still a pretty good brick, he's shrugged blaster bolts to the chest too), but he's a more experienced duelist.

ILS
That was because of his armor, though. Whereas Savage has a large plethora of durability feats that don't just involve bolt tanking.

He might be more experienced but then.. so was everybody Savage ever fought/defeated.

Q99
Originally posted by ILS

He might be more experienced but then.. so was everybody Savage ever fought/defeated.

Sure, but if you look at the Adi fight, she was doing entirely fine, up until she overestimating the effect his kicks would have, giving him an opening. And when faced with someone of higher skill, well, Maul casually outmaneuvered him. Skill-wise, Savage does come out as having some exploitable flaws that he makes up with via raw toughness and power.

McP
Originally posted by Stigma
Nihl can beat someone like Bane, but Maul is too much.

ILS
Originally posted by Q99
Sure, but if you look at the Adi fight, she was doing entirely fine, up until she overestimating the effect his kicks would have, giving him an opening. And when faced with someone of higher skill, well, Maul casually outmaneuvered him. Skill-wise, Savage does come out as having some exploitable flaws that he makes up with via raw toughness and power. Nah, she wasn't.
"Savage reined blows down on the slim Jedi, roaring as he tried to crash through her defences. Little by little Adi fell back, all her skill no match for his enormous strength."
-Darth Maul: Shadow Conspiracy

Also, Gallia has no relevance to Nihl. Nor does Maul.. whose track record as a martial artist kind of shits on Nihl's were you to try and compare them side by side. Him disarming Savage is both due to Maul's own unarmed skill and something you can't transfer over to Nihl even slightly.

I'm not saying Savage is infallible but experience isn't something that will allow Nihl to win against Savage. To take a page out of your book, you can look at Nihl's second fight with Cade: someone very strong in the Force with immense potential and natural affinity. For all Nihl's experience and likely superior technical skill he was outmatched by the more powerful fighter. Given Savage's own affinity for the Force and his superior dueling feats, I doubt he'd lose to Nihl.

Q99
Show trumps descriptor, and still, 'little by little' and largely due to strength. Nihl's better than Adi and has more strength and leverage.

ILS
I don't really give a shit for your nitpicking, man. I love Nihl too but he doesn't belong in this thread, and your argument is very, very thin.

EmperorSidious2
Maul takes sabers

Nihl could take force

All out maul.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.