Lucy vs Trancendence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Lucy @ 90%

vs

Will Caster

Fight takes place with Caster in his new body, he has unlimited power/energy for this fight.

Takes place in an Open Desert.

Time-Immemorial
No takers?

Lestov16
Haven't seen transcendence, but from what I hear, Lucy should able to crush Caster with ease.

Time-Immemorial
He had crazy powers, much liker hers.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Lestov16
Haven't seen transcendence, but from what I hear, Lucy should able to crush Caster with ease.

This was my first oppinion as well, but really couldnt see you making a spite match so neglected to respond. Gonna have to go see transcendence. Lucy was controlling time and life so hard to see her losing.

Time-Immemorial
Was she controlling time at 90%?

Nibedicus
I don't feel like she was controlling time, IIRC. It felt more like she was MOVING thru time as it were just another dimension that can be traversed.

quanchi112
Lucy wins.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Nibedicus
I don't feel like she was controlling time, IIRC. It felt more like she was MOVING thru time as it were just another dimension that can be traversed.

She seemed to move through it, as quickly or slowly, as she pleased though. That is a form of control.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.