TFU II Starkiller vs. Darth Malgus (Lightsabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

FreshestSlice
Malgus.

carthage
reasons?

FreshestSlice
Not two impressed with Starkiller's saber abilities in TFU II. If this were all out, or Marek, it'd be a much harder decision.

McP
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Malgus.

Not two impressed with Starkiller's saber abilities in TFU II.

ILS
Not two impressed with Starkiller's saber abilities in TFU II."Galen Marek's clones possess their genetic host's fighting skills, including incredible abilities with the Force."
-The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated And Expanded

As the novel shows, Starkiller was the perfect clone in the end, and he fought well against a better version of Vader who had prepared himself better for another fight with Galen.

Lord Stark
Mmmm I think TFUII Starkiller would defeat Malgus in the all out, but I don't see him taking sabers. Hell I don't even see the original Galen defeating Malgus in sabers.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ILS
"Galen Marek's clones possess their genetic host's fighting skills, including incredible abilities with the Force."
-The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated And Expanded

As the novel shows, Starkiller was the perfect clone in the end, and he fought well against a better version of Vader who had prepared himself better for another fight with Galen.
He wasn't even the perfect clone tho.

Either way, accolades are nice, but I go by feats, and I was more impressed with Marek. Obvious all clones don't posses the same level of skill in all areas anyway, otherwise Marek wouldn't be cutting them down by the Legion.

ILS
No? I remember that being the conclusion Vader drew after SK was last alive from the clone free for all.

The clones he faced were deformed for the most part, and they gradually got less and less deformed by the wave. To my knowledge they were all deformed to an extent aside from SK himself.

But yeah.. I don't see how Galen can be superior to his clone when his clone did just as well against a better version of Vader.

FreshestSlice
The Dark Apprentice was the perfect clone.

That quote just says his clones. Not the clone.

Because his clone was far superior in the Force, I'm guessing.

Nargaroth
The Dark Apprentice was the perfect clone.

That quote just says his clones. Not the clone.

Because his clone was far superior in the Force, I'm guessing.

The quote doesn't refer to Galen's perfect clones, but it most likely refers to the good ones, which would include TFU2 Starkiller. And the Dark Apprentice was perfect only because he lost Galen's emotions, not because he is more powerful/skilled than TFU2 Starkiller.

FreshestSlice
The point is the quote isn't accurate, which it isn't, and the Dark Apprentice not being held back would make him stronger.

Nargaroth
The point is the quote isn't accurate, which it isn't, and the Dark Apprentice not being held back would make him stronger.

Based on what? The quote refers to "clones" which certainly doesn't include the deformed ones. And since TFU2 Starkiller inherited Galen's power, I don't see how it is inaccurate that he also inherited his skill, since there is nothing to contradict that.

AncientPower
It is true, Starkiller's biggest problem was his emotional instability.

carthage
What does that have to do with his saber ability?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.