RotJ Vader vs. Krayt Reborn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Raxus Prime

- Starting distance is 20 feet.
- Vader gets both his Legends and Canon feats.
- Krayt gets two sabers.

Who wins?

EmperorSidious2
I personally say Vader after a close fight

Raptor22
In my opinion too close to call. Either can take some wins

Nargaroth
It's close, though tbh Krayt is probably more powerful.

DarthAnt66
Krayt for a hard-fought majority.

carthage
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Deronn_solo
Toss up.

Sinious
I normally have these two as equals but there would be a lot of stuff to throw around in this setting and TK factor might give Vader an edge.

Nephthys
I doubt Vader could hold off Dark Transfer well enough.

carthage
Denning implied Krayt could go toe to toe with Caedus, that should put him somewhat above Vader imo

Deronn_solo
Several guys have implied Vader was superior to Yoda in the Force - doesn't make that shit true.

Selenial
Originally posted by carthage
Denning implied Krayt could go toe to toe with Caedus, that should put him somewhat above Vader imo

You got a quote for that? I know you emailed the author, heard about it, just kinda curious what was actually said.

carthage
Make of that what youu will

ares834
Seems more that like most authors he doesn't care about force powers and has no clue.

carthage
Krayt was the most powerful Sith of his era, and that would include beings like Darish Vol and all of the Lost tribe Sith iirc. He was also called Luke's equal on the Throne if Balance by Jacen. He should be pretty close to him in power and therefore at least reasonably near Caedus

Make of that quote what you will though.

Sinious
Since when does Carthage care about anything but feats?

carthage
Krayt has superior force feats to Vader.

Sinious
And do you think he is his superior in raw power as well or just that Krayt has a wider range of variety in a force fight?

ILS
Krayt has a bigger dick

Deronn_solo
That's because Vader has no dick. sad

AncientPower
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

SunRazer
Krayt in a challenging contest.

carthage
Vader being canonically a better lightsaber duelist than Sidious tilts this in his favor.

At least if one applies Canon to legends feats as per the OP

Deronn_solo
smile smile smile smile smile
Vader wins, tbh.

FreshestSlice
Vader being canonically a better lightsaber duelist than Sidious tilts this in his favor.

At least if one applies Canon to legends feats as per the OP
Exactly. Vader is just too lethal an opponent for even Krayt to handle.

Raptor22

At least if one applies Canon to legends feats as per the OP personally I dont see how u can apply things like cannon lists and sourcebook statements to legends since they dont factor legends characters in their decisions. That would open the door to things like ventress being a superior saber duelist to krayt, caedus, kun etc...

FreshestSlice
How would that have Ventress being greater than people outside of their prime, or in Caedus' case, not even born?

Raptor22
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
How would that have Ventress being greater than people outside of their prime, or in Caedus' case, not even born? ya to be honest I was at work and didnt really think that one thru too well. I dont think kun even used a red saber.

Trocity
Krayt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.