SoR Revan runs a duo gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Mustafar

- Starting distance is 20 feet.
- No prep time.

1. DoE Bane and Zannah
2. HoT and Barsen'thor
3. SoD Maul and Savage
4. Jaina and Katarn
5. Cade and Wyyrlok
6. Dooku and DD Vos

carthage
-

Stigma
Pardon?

ILS
-

Stigma
Interesting take.

Where is Ant where you need him. mmm

DarthAnt66
-

Stigma
You have failed Revan.

carthage
Bane has failed us all

DarthAnt66
Revan clears.

Stigma
Originally posted by carthage
Bane has failed us all
thumb up

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Revan clears.
mmm I'm entertaining this idea tbh.

DarthAnt66
He would have beat the FTCT team if not for the intervention of Spirit Revan, tbh.

Same goes for ToS, though it's worth noting that that was in large part due to the nexus.

DarthAnt66
Neph saying Zannah solos incoming.

Nephthys
1. Ignoring 1, 2. Ignoring 2, 6.

DarthAnt66
It's pretty depressing when you realize Neph puts Hero solo > Maul/Savage, Katarn/Jaina, or Cade/Wyyrlok.

Nephthys
Hero and 'Thor.

Stigma
Neph saying Zannah solos incoming.
Do you think she can TP Revan?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Hero and 'Thor.
You have Hero > Revan alone, though.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Stigma
Do you think she can TP Revan?
Obviously. Revan might have resisted Malachor, Nathema, the Star Forge, Vitiate / the Dread Masters, and death, but hey, he has a **** ton of demons.

Stigma
Obviously. Add in Bane's unpredictability and 1 is an interesting fight at least.

DarthAnt66
thumb up Not sure if Revan tanking a blast that would come close to killing everyone in a 1km radius compares to Bane uprooting a campsite.

carthage
How dare you lowball Bane breaking boxes and tents?

**** you Ant, he's the Sithari

Nephthys
You guys:

http://i.imgur.com/u2vWZDW.gif

DarthAnt66
Neph probably jacks to that anime tbh.

Sinious
Neph probably jacks to that anime tbh. What's wrong with that?

Stigma
So Ant provided his arguments. What are the arguments of the side that says Revan falls at 1?

DarthAnt66
If we gonna use nexus feats, I would like to note that Revan would have one-shotted Hero/Barsen/Wrath/Nox/friends if not for Spirit Revan's help.

Revan beats Bane even in nexus feats. smokin'

He just doesn't need them.

Stigma
Damn. Bane has been called out here. Noone to defend the notion that Revan might fall at 1 to Bane and Zannah?

DarthAnt66
H-h-he destroyed a portion of a destroyed temple!

Stigma
Ok, That's actually one of the better pro-Bane argumensts i've seen in a while.

DarthAnt66
Zannah beat Set Harth!

Stigma
Damn. Good one too. Ant, you're quite versatile to so eloquently argue for Bane/Zannah here.

Eh, it seems that the usual supporters of Bane failed him. Or... Will they rise up to the challenge? No BS just straight up arguments in favor of Bane/Zannah are highly appreciated.

Selenial
Nah idk if you know but no single combatant in the mythos could face Bane and Zannah at the same time.

Probably not even the father, Bane could at least hold him off in force/sabers while Zannah penetrates his mind like 1000 daggers tbh.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Nephthys
You guys:

http://i.imgur.com/u2vWZDW.gif

Saltier than the ocean and about as sharp too.

Stigma
> is asked to give a substantive, non-BS response.
> gives non-substantive, BS response.

mmm

FreshestSlice
I could probably see Revan at least being able to fight, but still lose to, either Bane or Zannah if he had even one single speed, saber, or Force feat.

AncientPower
Hmm, I would think Thor or HoT is worth more than the NPC crew that dangles around at the terrace. Marr is very old and ill by this point, Shan is much less powerful than either of them and Lana comes into her own by 4.0.

The protags might pull it off if they are smart.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by AncientPower
Marr is very old and ill by this point
erm

AncientPower
He admits as much himself.

DarthAnt66
Care to share?

He's getting older, sure, but he's still the leading and most powerful member of the Dark Council.

He's not out of his prime yet. Think Dooku, tbh.

FreshestSlice
He has Dark Side Cancer, Ant.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Xedrix 9.36

DarthAnt66
erm Well as of the game, Darth Marr's "abilities are second to none" and is "a terrifying warrior."

He also utterly raped Lachris only like a year or two before SOR, moving so fast he basically teleported.

So not the best of comparisons, tbh. Marr's a BAMF and suggesting otherwise is kekworthy. thumb up

Jmanghan
erm Well as of the game, Darth Marr's "abilities are second to none" and is "a terrifying warrior."

He also utterly raped Lachris only like a year or two before SOR, moving so fast he basically teleported.

So not the best of comparisons, tbh. Marr's a BAMF and suggesting otherwise is kekworthy. thumb up I misread and thought you put literally instead of utterly.

FreshestSlice

So not the best of comparisons, tbh. Marr's a BAMF and suggesting otherwise is kekworthy. thumb up
> implying me saying he was sick is the same as saying he's a pleb.

AncientPower
Yes, no one is doubting his strength, only his physical state and well-being. He's still clearly very powerful but I doubt he'd make up for one of either Barsen'thor or the Hero.

DarthAnt66
Force Augmentation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.