Jan Ors(NJO) & Kyle Katarn(Stormtrooper) VS Des(Gloomwalker) and Lucia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Kyle Katarn, and his wife VS Darth Bane as a gloomwalker and his partner, Lucia.

Blasters.

H2H

All-out!

Aurbere
Does Kyle's beard get a blaster?

Fated Xtasy
Kyle was cleanly shaved as a stormtrooper sad

Aurbere
I refuse to believe in a beardless Kyle Katarn.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Aurbere
I refuse to believe in a beardless Kyle Katarn.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/7/77/KyleKatarn-academygrad.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20070822175004

At any rate, am inclined to go with Team 1 on this. Des being a Gloomwalker is fine and all, they are an elite unit. But then you're talking about from an army which isn't that spectacular to begin with and are constantly referred to as fodder, rushing lines and the like.

Meanwhile out of training, Stormtroopers are already considered elite troopers, that and Des' weapon a TC-22 is noted as not being that accurate and only having enough shots for 50, compare that to the E-11 which has noted great range and 100 shots.

Now Des does have a disruptor pistol, but really in the time it would take him to bring it out, he's most likely gonna get shot.

Lucia...eh I see her as the weak link which is another reason why I'm giving it to Team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.