Food Ideas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
This is the place you can post your own food "inventions".

Crazy creations and ideas alike.

Flyattractor
I miss making condiment sammiches.

Nuke Nixon
Mac & cheese with cut up hot dogs casserole with layers of bacon and a doritos and french fried onion upper crust.

riv6672
French fries, eggs over easy, corn, ketchup, salt & pepper, all mushed together.

Ax3l
good god these are abominations

riv6672
^^^yes

Kharhmah
Fusilli pasta cooked with chopped hotdogs, with loads of grated cheese and tinned tuna on top. ****. I want it now. weh

We also add white pepper to the pasta while cooking.

Flyattractor
Elbow macaroni 1 can of cream o celery soup 1 pound ground sausage and mix of California veggies.

Jmanghan
Plain onion soup would be good. None of that "french onion". With that nasty cheese.

I'm fine with just throwing onions in regular soup :/

riv6672
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Elbow macaroni 1 can of cream o celery soup 1 pound ground sausage and mix of California veggies.
I have HAD that dish!!! thumb up

clubcrawllasveg
I love omelets! I put hams and hot dogs and some cheese .yummy!

It's xyz!
French fries, bacon and mozzarella. Bbq sauce optional mandatory no expression

Genesis-Soldier
milk chocolate and sparringly used caremel chocolate buttons in the bottom of a pan with marshmellows on top and sprinkles topped with whipped cream after it comes out of the oven

smores dip

Nusa105
I like if Chicken(My Fav. Food) mixing with Vegetable, Rice and French Fries! Wow!!! It would be so delicious!!!!!

Nuke Nixon
Rotini pasta, corn, cream of celery soup, tuna fish (drained), ranch dressing, a metric crapton of monteray jack cheese, chipotle peanuts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.