Corran Horn vs Nejaa Halcyon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Does Corran beat his grandfather? They have virtually the same skillsets. Fight takes place in the Father's Monastery.

SunRazer
Bump. I'm thinking they're about the same in the Force (though Nejaa lacks mental feats), but Nejaa's skill feats are better. Still, not sure who would win since either of them could absorb a lightsaber blade to wreck the other with telekinesis at some point.

Deronn_solo
Corran.

Q99
Corran should likely take his ancestor. Nejaa sounded pretty impressive, but Horn's one of the top Jedi of his day, and fought plenty of impressive foes.

It's an interesting duel, in that no TK will be used, no lightning, both can potentially absorb lightsaber energy, both are good duelists (although I personally think Corran is better- Tyris did manae to kill Nejaa with an unexpected move), and both have good illusion skills.

Corran does have the advantage of more screen time/feats, so he's actually shown more illusion and dueling feats. And he has a few tricks, like his extending saber, which help as well.

carthage
What books Nejaa appear in?

JKBart
"Jedi Trial", or something along the line. He was the second main character there, the plot was about Anakin on Preastylin or something like that. Military-centered book.

Q99
And aside from Jedi Trial, he was mentioned some in I, Jedi (and to a lesser extent other Corran books).

SunRazer
Yeah, he's in a flash-back for I, Jedi.

gold slorg
corran EVAPORATES the enemy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.