Lord Adraas vs. Anoon Bondara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Yeah, they're lesser known guys

The Lord Malgus ragdolled and killed vs. the Twi'lek Maul killed

Battle takes place on neutral ground

SunRazer
Hmm... Adraas was leading some of the Empire's finest into battle on Coruscant, so it's plausible to assume he was also one of the finest. As I recall, he was dismissed by Ven pretty easily, and he was humiliated by Malgus as well (not saying Bondara wouldn't, though).

Then there's Bondara, who's regarded as quite possibly the best swordsmaster of his time (but he obviously wouldn't). He's also lost to Qui-Gon Jinn and Mace Windu in spars, but the same would happen to Adraas.

Having said that, Bondara probably wins. Adraas is more potent in the Force, perhaps, but it won't be as meaningful as the skill edge I give to Bondara on the account of his ability to hold his own against Maul. I might have to re-read Adraas vs Malgus, though.

Fated Xtasy
I've always thought Bondara was powerful but to be frank, his performance against Maul is underwhelming given his hype.

Not sure about Adraas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.