Saesee Tiin vs. Kam Solusar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

*Kam as of Legacy of the Force

SunRazer
Hmm... I don't recall too much for Kam during NJO Series (other than holding off the Peace Brigade) and LotF. I don't believe he did anything in FotJ, either.

He did defeat the Battlemaster of Palpatine's Dark Side Elite in the DE era, however, and we can assume he improved since then. Not too sure how he goes against Saesee in sabers, but Saesee's his better physically and in the Force.

carthage
He also killed a few of those Darkside troopers, didn't he? Its been a year since I've read Dark Empire, but weren't those troopers high end or something? Yeah, Saesee is the more powerful force user, but in terms of skill they're probably near equals at least imo

Jmanghan
Saesee Destroys.

One ofthe orders best duelists and chosen to take down palpatine. Dude's no slouch...

Q99
Originally posted by SunRazer
Hmm... I don't recall too much for Kam during NJO Series (other than holding off the Peace Brigade) and LotF. I don't believe he did anything in FotJ, either.

He did defeat the Battlemaster of Palpatine's Dark Side Elite in the DE era, however, and we can assume he improved since then. Not too sure how he goes against Saesee in sabers, but Saesee's his better physically and in the Force.

Yes, not long after converting to the light, he took out the DSE's saber instructor, and he also held off three others at one point. All well before he becomes a master.

Once he becomes a master, he's been seen sparring with Corran Horn to good effect (in the 'Union' comic), and gets appointed as guardian of the Jedi temple and students.

Fated Xtasy
He's also got decent mind manipulation and is seen casually throwing Boulders as a student in the praxeum.

Q99
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
He's also got decent mind manipulation and is seen casually throwing Boulders as a student in the praxeum.

Yea, he's on the new Jedi Council for good reason.

SunRazer
Hmm... still not convinced he can win, but he's probably Saesee's rival or something to that effect.

Q99
Originally posted by SunRazer
Hmm... still not convinced he can win, but he's probably Saesee's rival or something to that effect.

Pretty much. Neither of them are the top fighters on the councils, but both of them are close enough that their Orders definitely have them on "powerful combatants to entrust in important situations," lists and the respect of even those stronger than them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.