Savage, Leneer and Zallow vs. DoE Bane, Meetra and Nihl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Alderaan mountains

- Starting distance is 20 feet.
- Savage is bloodlusted.

Who wins?

SunRazer
Bane takes Savage and Nihl takes Zallow, but Meetra vs Aryn is tougher. It doesn't matter how it ends, though, since Aryn is not winning this on her own.

Stigma
I'm thinking Savage has a decent shot at taking Bane tbh.

SunRazer
Not a chance. He has the edge in strength (not by any meaningful distance) and durability - that's all. Bane's more refined and versatile, and Savage would never get past his Soresu. Then there's the fact that Bane's just more powerful, and he can suppress Savage/gain the advantage/save his own life with Lightning.

Stigma
Not sure about all of these points tbh. But I'll entertain the debate when I'll have more free time later today or tomorrow.

For starters, though, my contention is that Savage is both a better duelist and a more powerful Force user.

SunRazer
I disagree on both points. Bane is up there with TCW Maul. He's above Savage-class opponents.

EmperorSidious2
Team 2

Stigma
Originally posted by SunRazer
I disagree on both points.
Fair enough.

Just a brief comment on both points.

1. Savage as a duelist:
Savage bested Plo Koon, had the upper hand against Ventress and matched Kenobi.

What Bane has to compare?

2. Savage as a Force user:
Savage boosted by rage (as he is here per OP) floored Kenobi and Anakin with a single blast. He Force choked and TK'ed Dooku and Ventress at the same time (again boosted by rage that is also granted to him by the OP). Savage also casually TK'ed a starship.

What Bane has to compare?

Bane is up there with TCW Maul. He's above Savage-class opponents.
That's a stretch imho.

Maul is a much more accomplished combatant, has better dueling feats, is more technically masterful, more agile, more durable, more unpredictable, possibly faster, has better H2H skills and better Force feats.

Bane is not up there with Maul. Bane is, however, up there in Savage's class.

Q99
I do think Bane beats Savage, which IMO tips it...

AncientPower
Not a chance. He has the edge in strength (not by any meaningful distance) and durability - that's all. Bane's more refined and versatile, and Savage would never get past his Soresu. Then there's the fact that Bane's just more powerful, and he can suppress Savage/gain the advantage/save his own life with Lightning.

carthage
Bane and Savage can go either way, Savage has better dueling feats but Banes lightning might be a deal breaker. Aryn wastes Meetra in a duel, and Zallow can stalemate or beat Surik or hold off Nihl

It's a good fight and can go either way depending on different factors.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.