Who's faster between Dangai Ichigo and Sephiroth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
As the title says.

Demonic Phoenix
Ichigo hasn't had sex yet, but he'd surely be faster.

http://www.pesgaming.com/images/smilies/tada.gif

Time-Immemorial
Seph

StealthRanger
Sephiroth

yungz22
ider any seph speed feats.

i just know hes more powerful but idk how fast he is

Time-Immemorial
Seph has instant movement brah

StealthRanger
Bahamut Fury moved from earth to the moon in seconds or some shit, and Zack>

Jmanghan
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Sephiroth Ok, make up your mind, dude.

You used to say Sephiroth's max was MACH 100.

Ichigo, pre-Dangai, was fighting on par with Gin, who's sword moved at Mach 504 speed.

StealthRanger
Gin admitted that the whole Mach 500 thing was completely made up, that argument has been done to death so many damn times

StealthRanger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQWRAEVPVcc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhmO9NOFHfo

yungz22
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Seph has instant movement brah

i beleive it i just havent played ff7since i was a kid

Jmanghan
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Gin admitted that the whole Mach 500 thing was completely made up, that argument has been done to death so many damn times Just because he made it up doesn't mean it's off the mark entirely, it clearly moved while Ichigo was looking straight at it. Ichigo had no idea how it moved, yet he was STILL able to dodge it and even counter it multiple time, and that was only Ichigo's Bankai, with no hollowfication. Dangai Ichigo is Tenza Zangetsu, Ichigo, and Full-Power Hichigo combined into one, and thats after Ichigo trained for like 3 months and was ALREADY able to fight on par with Tensa Zangetsu/Hichigo combined.

His power was 2 dimensions above the Soul Society, which we can safely assume, since Aizen is 1 dimension above the Soul Society after absorbing the Hogyoku and letting it take its course. Even at Full Power, Aizen was never even close to a match for Ichigo.

Considering how powerful non-evolved Hogyoku Aizen was, and that he was able to take out the entire Soul Society on his own, we can safely assume he is also LEAGUES and LEEEAGUES above Gin.

Of course, that doesn't mean a speed boost, or does it?

If Aizen wasn't fast enough to Dodge Gin, Gin could damage him pretty easily.

Ichigo was able to move faster then Aizen's hypnosis could even work, considering he was able to nearly kill Aizen, and Aizen was noticeably afraid.

yungz22
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Just because he made it up doesn't mean it's off the mark entirely, it clearly moved while Ichigo was looking straight at it. Ichigo had no idea how it moved, yet he was STILL able to dodge it and even counter it multiple time, and that was only Ichigo's Bankai, with no hollowfication. Dangai Ichigo is Tenza Zangetsu, Ichigo, and Full-Power Hichigo combined into one, and thats after Ichigo trained for like 3 months and was ALREADY able to fight on par with Tensa Zangetsu/Hichigo combined.

His power was 2 dimensions above the Soul Society, which we can safely assume, since Aizen is 1 dimension above the Soul Society after absorbing the Hogyoku and letting it take its course. Even at Full Power, Aizen was never even close to a match for Ichigo.

Considering how powerful non-evolved Hogyoku Aizen was, and that he was able to take out the entire Soul Society on his own, we can safely assume he is also LEAGUES and LEEEAGUES above Gin.

Ichigo was able to move faster then Aizen's hypnosis could even work, considering he was able to nearly kill Aizen, and Aizen was noticeably afraid.

gotta have tangibles not spec bro

SSJGGogeta
Just because he made it up doesn't mean it's off the mark entirely, it clearly moved while Ichigo was looking straight at it. Ichigo had no idea how it moved, yet he was STILL able to dodge it and even counter it multiple time, and that was only Ichigo's Bankai, with no hollowfication. Dangai Ichigo is Tenza Zangetsu, Ichigo, and Full-Power Hichigo combined into one, and thats after Ichigo trained for like 3 months and was ALREADY able to fight on par with Tensa Zangetsu/Hichigo combined.

Being leagues above someone doesn't quantify any kind of boost like you're suggesting. For all we know, Gin's sword could have been moving at a scant mach 50, or even less. The simple fact of the matter is that from mach 1, something greater than that could be mach 1.1, and something greater than that could be mach 1.2, and from that perspective, mach 1.2 would be much faster than mach 1, see? Ichigo's speed >>>>> Aizen > mach 20 can put Ichigo at anything from mach 25, up.

You're just assuming that the difference is that great, for no reason, with absolutely no proof.

And uh, Aizen didn't use hypnosis on Ichigo after going hollow because he COULDN'T. Ichigo even said that Aizen's sword was empty, because he traded it for hollow powers. Nothing to do with Ichigo's speed. If that were the case, Ichigo would have been FTL, considering Aizen's shikai works by using sight. And even current Ichigo is barely faster than lightning.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Being leagues above someone doesn't quantify any kind of boost like you're suggesting. For all we know, Gin's sword could have been moving at a scant mach 50, or even less. The simple fact of the matter is that from mach 1, something greater than that could be mach 1.1, and something greater than that could be mach 1.2, and from that perspective, mach 1.2 would be much faster than mach 1, see? Ichigo's speed >>>>> Aizen > mach 20 can put Ichigo at anything from mach 25, up.

You're just assuming that the difference is that great, for no reason, with absolutely no proof.

And uh, Aizen didn't use hypnosis on Ichigo after going hollow because he COULDN'T. Ichigo even said that Aizen's sword was empty, because he traded it for hollow powers. Nothing to do with Ichigo's speed. If that were the case, Ichigo would have been FTL, considering Aizen's shikai works by using sight. And even current Ichigo is barely faster than lightning. The hell do you mean "hollow powers".

The hogyoku has nothing to do with Hollows.

yungz22
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
current Ichigo is barely faster than lightning.
lol you know lightning is in the mach 100s right

Jmanghan
The top speed of a real life lightning bolt is Mach 4100, however the minimum is Mach 5.

There's no way Ichigo is Mach 5.

yungz22
The top speed of a real life lightning bolt is Mach 4100, however the minimum is Mach 5.

There's no way Ichigo is Mach 5.

4100? i didnt think it got that high whered you get that number from

Jmanghan
Here

Jmanghan
Anyone on KMC, go argue with those highly intelligent guys, guarantee they tear you apart.

However, one dude said 5800, with the average being 1800, one dude on google answers calc'd the fastest lightning bolt ever recorded at over Mach 58,000.

That would be ludicrous, however, don't argue with me, argue with the guys on physforum, you know, the ones who discuss stuff like this one a daily basis.

yungz22
Anyone on KMC, go argue with those highly intelligent guys, guarantee they tear you apart.

However, one dude said 5800, with the average being 1800, one dude on google answers calc'd the fastest lightning bolt ever recorded at over Mach 58,000.

That would be ludicrous, however, don't argue with me, argue with the guys on physforum, you know, the ones who discuss stuff like this one a daily basis.

that calculation is wrong bro you cant take info from a random forum as true.

the average lightning bolt travels at 224000 mph thats almost mach 300

machs in the thousands is overshotting it by alot

Jmanghan
Originally posted by yungz22
that calculation is wrong bro you cant take info from a random forum as true.

the average lightning bolt travels at 224000 mph thats almost mach 300

machs in the thousands is overshotting it by alot Then why should I take your calculation as correct?

Jmanghan
Lightning Lead Tracer's calc'd lightning in the 1000's.

yungz22
Then why should I take your calculation as correct?

because mach = an objects speed/ speed of sound

so 224000mph equals around mach 300

see for yourself
http://calculator-converter.com/converter_mach_to_mph_calculator.php

Jmanghan
because mach = an objects speed/ speed of sound

so 224000mph equals around mach 300

see for yourself
http://calculator-converter.com/converter_mach_to_mph_calculator.php And what did you base your calc of 224000 off of, exactly?

yungz22
And what did you base your calc of 224000 off of, exactly?

did you even read my posts i just told you the formula

and the average lightning bolt strikes at 224000 google it for yourself

Jmanghan
Yup, and here's my counterargument, telling you that your 224000 mph is wrong.

yungz22
Yup, and here's my counterargument, telling you that your 224000 mph is wrong.

so the average lightning bolt doesnt move at 224000 mph?

Jmanghan
so the average lightning bolt doesnt move at 224000 mph? After doing my own calaculations, 600,000 meters is the correct measurement of travel, not the supposed 60,000.

Jmanghan
so the average lightning bolt doesnt move at 224000 mph?

You got that from kokomosnews or whatever its called. I'm sorry, but scientists who trained their whole lives know more about this stuff then some stupid new team.

yungz22
After doing my own calaculations, 600,000 meters is the correct measurement of travel, not the supposed 60,000.

http://www.komonews.com/weather/faq/4347976.html

yungz22
You got that from kokomosnews or whatever its called. I'm sorry, but scientists who trained their whole lives know more about this stuff then some stupid new team.

they have to get it right or the entire station would be under fire try again.

https://www.grc.nasa.gov/www/k-12/airplane/sound2.html

is nasa wrong too?

Jmanghan
I'll give you that, however, that still puts Ichigo far above Sephiroth, and Ichigo Dangai has also shown more energetix and powerful attacks.

Jmanghan
Actually, based on what we've seen from all Media, barring Dissidia. Ichigo should be far FAR above Sephiroth.

He's never shown powers comparable to anyone really impressive, he's shown that he can be defeated, yet only Cloud can apparently kill him for some reason.

I'm basing all these off his feats in movies, games, and such.

I mean, in Last Order, he stomped Zack, but that was pre-enhancement Zack, and he stalemated beat Genesis back in the day.

However, all of that, based on what we SEE with our eyes, NONE of it compares to Ichigo's accomplishments.

Jmanghan
they have to get it right or the entire station would be under fire try again.

https://www.grc.nasa.gov/www/k-12/airplane/sound2.html

is nasa wrong too? Uh, dude, that says 186,000 miles per second, not per hour.

Jmanghan
Also, that would make Ichigo approximately... Well...

Too fast, and I know he isn't that fast, but this is what came up.

Jmanghan
Comparing your calculation though, if it were 224000mph, he'd still be moving at 100,136 meters per second.

No matter how you look at it, Ichigo out paces Sephiroth in every way.

yungz22
Comparing your calculation though, if it were 224000mph, he'd still be moving at 100,136 meters per second.

No matter how you look at it, Ichigo out paces Sephiroth in every way.

lmao i understand you love ichigo but hes not moving in the thousands of machs... that puts him in the dbz category and he def not on their level

Jmanghan
lmao i understand you love ichigo but hes not moving in the thousands of machs... that puts him in the dbz category and he def not on their level You said it before I did, you gave me the calculation of 224000, which, according to your own link via nasa, was false, which instead was 186,000 mps, instead of mph.

I can point it out if you want.

I'm not here to point out Ichigo being faster then Goku, I'm here to point out him being faster then Sephiroth.

However its impossible to go that fast from Ichigo.

NewGuy01
There's no proof that Ichigo is lightning-speed anyway.

And both Ichigo ad Aizen were massively slower than Gin's Bankai. The speed of which was completely BS'd by Gin; it's probably nowhere near Mach 500.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
There's no proof that Ichigo is lightning-speed anyway.

And both Ichigo ad Aizen were massively slower than Gin's Bankai. The speed of which was completely BS'd by Gin; it's probably nowhere near Mach 500. Still faster then anything Sephiroth has ever shown.

yungz22
You said it before I did, you gave me the calculation of 224000, which, according to your own link via nasa, was false, which instead was 186,000 mps, instead of mph.

I can point it out if you want.

I'm not here to point out Ichigo being faster then Goku, I'm here to point out him being faster then Sephiroth.

However its impossible to go that fast from Ichigo.

you must not understand conversions lol you idiocy is showing...

you claiming that ichi is in the mach thousands show that you are indeed putting him on goku's level.

i only said hes in the mach hundreds

Jmanghan
you must not understand conversions lol you idiocy is showing...

you claiming that ichi is in the mach thousands show that you are indeed putting him on goku's level.

i only said hes in the mach hundreds I didn't claim Ichigo was in Mach thousands. The link you sent me said that, LOL.

Goku is much, much faster then Light, which would put him in the level of tachyons.

Tachyons slowest movement is the speed of light.

Also, your whole 224000 calc is pretty ****ing high, and claiming it is pretty insane. That'd put him so far above Sephiroth it'd make your head spin.

Also, one random-ass news station stating it is your best source, and no, News Stations are wrong sometimes, it rarely happens.

Lightning itself is far above 224000, which btw, isn't even Mach 300, it's Mach 291.

You have to measure the lightning strike by the tims that comes between the flash of the strike and the sound that concludes it, using division, we can determine that Lightning is in the Mach thousand's.

yungz22
I didn't claim Ichigo was in Mach thousands. The link you sent me said that, LOL.

Goku is much, much faster then Light, which would put him in the level of tachyons.

Tachyons slowest movement is the speed of light.

Also, your whole 224000 calc is pretty ****ing high, and claiming it is pretty insane. That'd put him so far above Sephiroth it'd make your head spin.

Also, one random-ass news station stating it is your best source, and no, News Stations are wrong sometimes, it rarely happens.

Lightning itself is far above 224000, which btw, isn't even Mach 300, it's Mach 291.

You have to measure the lightning strike by the tims that comes between the flash of the strike and the sound that concludes it, using division, we can determine that Lightning is in the Mach thousand's.

the way you twist words amaze me you yourelf said ichi dodged lightning. the average speed of lightning is 224000 mph that means from what you said ichi is faster than that

my best source wasnt a news sight it was nasa..who they even had a calc that still was much lower than what you claimed

your calling my calc high when you had an even higher one does that
even mke sense you basically messed up your credibility

btw the news station if you even read the article quoted a renonwed scientist as thier source it is very credible even tho you dont like it and want ichi to be able to fight goku

Jmanghan
the way you twist words amaze me you yourelf said ichi dodged lightning. the average speed of lightning is 224000 mph that means from what you said ichi is faster than that

my best source wasnt a news sight it was nasa..who they even had a calc that still was much lower than what you claimed

your calling my calc high when you had an even higher one does that
even mke sense you basically messed up your credibility

btw the news station if you even read the article quoted a renonwed scientist as thier source it is very credible even tho you dont like it and want ichi to be able to fight goku I mean clearly, obviously.

I'm not the one who said he was faster then Lightning, you did, and so did SSJGGogeta.

The problem is, Nasa and that news station have completely two different calc's.

You're fighting a losing battle and trying to justify your stupidity by saying I am reaching because I want Ichigo to be compared to Goku, thats just not true.

yungz22
lmaooo the logic of a child how old are you dude

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.