Kyle Katarn and Kyp Durron vs Kam Solusar and Corran Horn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Two friends vs two friends, in a simple lightsaber duel.

Battle to the death.

Force augmentation allowed.

No Exar feats for Kyp.

Who is the superior? The ones who tread darkness? Or the pillars of light?

Emperordmb
I'd side team one. Both are better lightsaber duelists than both of their opponents, and Kyp does have some pretty impressive force feats to speak of.

Deronn_solo
Kyp solos.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Kyp solos.

I sense that you're...dccomics from CV :mmm:

Or a rare Kyp fan stick out tongue

Deronn_solo
YEEEP.

DC in the flesh. smile

Q99
Team 1. The ones on team 2 are enough to, individually, give fights, but Kam is definitely the weakest on the field, Kyp easily has the best force, and while Corran's reasonably close in sabers, unless he gets turbocharged either beats him in force.

I'd say the gap is of an extent that an upset is possible, but maybe 1.5 times out of 10.

Fated Xtasy
YEEEP.

DC in the flesh. smile

Lol I figured. Welcome :hug:

Expect a PM soon stick out tongue

carthage
Kyp could solo this

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Lol I figured. Welcome :hug:

Expect a PM soon stick out tongue

Thanks, and sure! smile

Raptor22
Sabers only either team could win.

Deronn_solo
Nah.
Team 1 has better 'saber feats across the board.

Raptor22
Nah.
Team 1 has better 'saber feats across the board. what saber feats does kyp have that r better than corrans? I know of him sparring jaina for a couple exchanges before stopping it, and sparring luke alongside cighil iirc. Other than that I cant recall any saber feats for kyp outside of getting baby shaken by that slayer.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Q99
Team 1. The ones on team 2 are enough to, individually, give fights, but Kam is definitely the weakest on the field, Kyp easily has the best force, and while Corran's reasonably close in sabers, unless he gets turbocharged either beats him in force.

I'd say the gap is of an extent that an upset is possible, but maybe 1.5 times out of 10. Kyp's force is better then Kyle's? :/

carthage
I think he killed a few Vong Soldiers in Dark tide

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Raptor22
what saber feats does kyp have that r better than corrans? I know of him sparring jaina for a couple exchanges before stopping it, and sparring luke alongside cighil iirc. Other than that I cant recall any saber feats for kyp outside of getting baby shaken by that slayer.

Kyp has wrecked Yuuzhan Vong Warriors on multiple occasions; mastered the art of lightsaber combat with only a weeks or so worth of training, was considered above all Jedi trainees on the Jedi Praxeum (including Kam and Corran) and was placed on Kyle Katarn tier as a duelist.

SunRazer
Team 1 in an absolute slaughterhouse. Kyp could solo both with the Force.

Raptor22
Kyp has wrecked Yuuzhan Vong Warriors on multiple occasions; mastered the art of lightsaber combat with only a weeks or so worth of training, was considered above all Jedi trainees on the Jedi Praxeum (including Kam and Corran) and was placed on Kyle Katarn tier as a duelist. almost everyone in the order at that time besides the younglings wrecked multiple vong at some point thru out the war. Do u have any specific occasions in mind where he did something notable or impressive with his saber?

Do u have a quote for him becoming a master level duelist in a week, and him surpassing all the other students in sabers, because I dont remember either of those.

Luke having a stray thought during a fight that his opponent might be a match for kyp or kyle is nice and all, but its not a feat, and certainly doesn't put him above a duelist as accomplished as corran.

Fated Xtasy
No Force Powers you dumb-dumbs.

It's just a duel with force augmentation allowed stick out tongue

NewGuy01
Team 1 still tbh.

Emperordmb
Oh. Team one wins more solidly then IMO.

Vorpal Ruin
Team 1 wins in a all out fight.
With no force power, team 1 still wins, but it's closer than it if they could use the force.

SunRazer
Still team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.