superman with mjolnir and caps shield vs silver surfer and bannerless hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
superman uses mjolnir to its fullest potential and all feats apply. no bfr, or weakness exploitation. speed equalized.

scenario 2: superman gets his speed advantage

scenario 3: superman fights like regular thor.

Time-Immemorial
Clears

Scoobless
He's not worthy to lift Cap's shield.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Clears.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by ghostman
superman uses mjolnir to its fullest potential and all feats apply. no bfr, or weakness exploitation. speed equalized.

scenario 2: superman gets his speed advantage

scenario 3: superman fights like regular thor.

Most of the winning feats I've seen from Thor'a hammer, Mjolnir, involve battlefield removal, so the stipulation "no bfr" would seem to neutralize a lot of what that hammer brings to the table. Superman, in character, would likely refrain from using something as potentially lethal and destructive as the Ultimate Blast. Surfer and Hulk have no magic to negate; the cone barrier from Thor's second fight with Juggernaut would be a waste of time to create.
The only technique I can actually imagine useful would be a technique I've seen used exactly once, and that is the shrinkage of an opponent.
If he does that, Superman wins. Otherwise, I give scenario 1 to the team.

If scenario 2 is saying Superman can do everything he's allowed to do in scenario 1 PLUS he gets his speed advantage, I give him scenario 2. Bannerless Hulk, if I have the one in mind that YOU have in mind, would prove enough of a threat that Superman would resort to blitzing or using speed. He'd do that if only to effectively grant himself more time to find a solution, and with Mjolnir he WOULD eventually find said solution.

Regular Thor brawls entirely too much against Hulk.
Consistently.
If Superman is fighting Hulk like Thor normally fights Hulk AND still has the Surfer to face, Superman loses. Indeed, the likeliest resolution going by comic history, if Superman is fighting like Thor, would be Surfer effectively soloing both thoroughly engaged combatants by absorbing the gamma energy from Hulk, adding that to his own already formidable cosmic energy while weakening the Green Guy, and then blasting Superman into submission or simply talking him down.

Scoobless
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Most of the winning feats I've seen from Thor'a hammer, Mjolnir, involve battlefield removal,

You must have read a very specific selection of Thor comics if that really is "most of" the winning feats you have seen.

ShadowFyre
Mjolnir counters more than magic. Mjolnir and Asgardian magic in general has always been able to counter or trump whatever the power cosmic can do. Superman clears....with the power of Thor.

carver9
Someone wants Superman to win bad.

Blue Area Vet
Why don't you take this shit to the Superman board where you can worship him in peace?

ShadowFyre
Im about to make a Superman vs. Thor in a hammer throwing contest.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Why don't you take this shit to the Superman board where you can worship him in peace?

Nah we like making you walk around in a bloody pon all day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.