Superman Prime One Million is Solar System Level?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
He defeated a weakened Solaris which would place him at Solar System level via Powerscaling.

Astner
Why? Solaris was not an actual sun, it was a robot that could send out weird types of radiation and gravity waves.

And if we look at its size, we realize that he's not even that big.

http://i.imgur.com/f6Mgif9m.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/gWBByORm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/UeaHrfem.jpg

But this isn't the right forum.

BeyonderGod
What's Solaris highest DC?....

Astner
Well he tried to burn out all life on Earth at some point, but he was stopped by the Justice League.

BeyonderGod
I heard differently.

Astner
How about reading the One Million run for yourself? Then you won't have to go on what you heard.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Astner
How about reading the One Million run for yourself? Then you won't have to go on what you heard.
How about posting a link?....

Astner
It's against the rules to post links to torrents. Google it yourself.

Galan007
Solaris was massively weakened when Prime destroyed him, anyway.

Astner
I'm not sure why you'd make a character profile for Superman Prime to begin with. He has no feats and we have no clue of how powerful the writers intended him to be.

If I had to guess I'd put him at Skyfather-level, but there are no feats or implications to substantiate that guess, and so if he was put against someone like Odin I wouldn't be able to defend Superman Prime.

Prof. T.C McAbe
No offense but this Wiki is destined to fail. It's just an opinion of some or one person nothing more. Wikipedia has already a very good profile for each character, with a list of their powers and a sometimes detailed history, this alone can give most a very good insight on the power level.
I have the impression that this Wiki you try to build has no other purpose than promote your idea of a pre-rekt beyonder who is the most powerful being ever. This Wiki won't make this wish a fact or canon.

Jmanghan
I'm not sure why you'd make a character profile for Superman Prime to begin with. He has no feats and we have no clue of how powerful the writers intended him to be.

If I had to guess I'd put him at Skyfather-level, but there are no feats or implications to substantiate that guess, and so if he was put against someone like Odin I wouldn't be able to defend Superman Prime. Superman Prime One-Million is like the third strongest character in fiction.

Right behind TOAA, and The Presence.

Astner

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
No offense but this Wiki is destined to fail. It's just an opinion of some or one person nothing more. Wikipedia has already a very good profile for each character, with a list of their powers and a sometimes detailed history, this alone can give most a very good insight on the power level.
I have the impression that this Wiki you try to build has no other purpose than promote your idea of a pre-rekt beyonder who is the most powerful being ever. This Wiki won't make this wish a fact or canon.
Someone sounds hella butthurt please dont be upset because you cant debate man dont bring your negative views just because you cant edit with facts.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Superman Prime One-Million is like the third strongest character in fiction.

Right behind TOAA, and The Presence.
chair

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Someone sounds hella butthurt please dont be upset because you cant debate man dont bring your negative views just because you cant edit with facts.

Sorry if i hurt you feelings. No one will take your wiki seriously though, sorry, but go on and edit your fanficwiki the way you want.

BeyonderGod
Sorry if i hurt you feelings. No one will take your wiki seriously though, sorry, but go on and edit your fanficwiki the way you want.
>Thinks i care about his words
>Cant spell your*
>Fanficwiki

come back when you can win a debate k?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Go on and make this biased wiki of yours that no one sans you will care about or take seriously, if it makes you feel better.

BeyonderGod
Go on and make this biased wiki of yours that no one sans you will care about or take seriously, if it makes you feel better.
>Thinks his opinion is fact
>Thinks it biased
>Still cant spell

lol keep going you're just making yourself look like a immature child who crawls you haven't once join or edit the wiki because you would hate to be proven wrong/humiliated yet again across a public site so come back when you actually have a real title on KMC K?

Galan007
Tbh, Prime's best 'feat' is the fact that he not only endowed the Superman Dynasty with "power far beyond any held by any metahuman ever", but also that he acts as their 'battery' as well--liken it to Galactus and his heralds... Essentially, Prime is the reason why Superman 1M is a trans-level being.

But even with that factored in, it'd be hard to make an argument that Prime is more than a Skyfather.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Galan007
Tbh, Prime's best 'feat' is the fact that he not only endowed the Superman Dynasty with "power far beyond any held by any metahuman ever", but also that he acts as their 'battery' as well--liken it to Galactus and his heralds.

Essentially, Prime is the reason why Superman 1M is a trans-level being.
Plus all-star superman=Prime 1m

Prof. T.C McAbe
>Thinks his opinion is fact
>Thinks it biased
>Still cant spell

lol keep going you're just making yourself look like a immature child who crawls you haven't once join or edit the wiki because you would hate to be proven wrong/humiliated yet again across a public site so come back when you actually have a real title on KMC K?

So who from kmc has joined your wiki?

Time-Immemorial

laughing out loud

Carvell

BeyonderGod
People can sign up when they want smokin' I dont make them join.

Prof. T.C McAbe
People can sign up when they want smokin' I dont make them join.

Why call it kmc wiki if no one from kmc participates? What do you hope to accomplish, destroying the reputation of kmc?
Is kmcs admin aware of this violation?

dika123
emm... actually i want become admin in his wiki smile

BeyonderGod
Why call it kmc wiki if no one from kmc participates? What do you hope to accomplish, destroying the reputation of kmc?
Is kmcs admin aware of this violation?
Unlike you im trying to make a reputation for KMC lol and yeah the staff do know so dont be upset you wont be part of it.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by dika123
emm... actually i want become admin in his wiki smile
Alright. smokin'

Prof. T.C McAbe
Unlike you im trying to make a reputation for KMC lol and yeah the staff do know so dont be upset you wont be part of it.

I don't want to be part of it, what I see right now is just embarrassing.

Hmm, maybe I should save KMC and make my own Official KMC Wikia.

BeyonderGod
Your Wikia would be very poor since you are basically ripping off my concept for the site.

Jmanghan
Your Wikia would be very poor since you are basically ripping off my concept for the site. There was a KMC Wikia before you even joined KMC, child.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Your Wikia would be very poor since you are basically ripping off my concept for the site.

KMC existed before your site and Wiki did too. As long as the sites have more quality than yours, this won't be a problem.

dika123
just give him a change dude. quality of the wiki can be changed in few years. so it's fine for me.

Prof. T.C McAbe
just give him a change dude. quality of the wiki can be changed in few years. so it's fine for me.

There is a simple way to improve the quality and it's fast but anyway, not my problem.

BeyonderGod
There was a KMC Wikia before you even joined KMC, child.
KMC has a wikia? Yet I got the wikia name KillerMovies so this is the first KMC Wikia "Child".

BeyonderGod
KMC existed before your site and Wiki did too. As long as the sites have more quality than yours, this won't be a problem.
1. Never stated KMC existed anywhere before anything.
2. KMC has a Wikia created by me....so yeah
3. More quality? Yeah you think that kid.

BeyonderGod
People get upset over little things I'm trying to make KMC beat most other sites and they getting salty and calling me biased. smokin' They need try something new before talking to other.

Prof. T.C McAbe
People get upset over little things I'm trying to make KMC beat most other sites and they getting salty and calling me biased. smokin' They need try something new before talking to other.

That's BS, you already created a wiki that is exactly like the one you are doing now, your Battle wiki. The only reason you started again with KMC name is because you hope to get more traffic/attention in order to promote your BS opinion. That is obvious.

But I am done here.

BeyonderGod
That's BS, you already created a wiki that is exactly like the one you are doing now, your Battle wiki. The only reason you started again with KMC name is because you hope to get more traffic/attention in order to promote your BS opinion. That is obvious.

But I am done here.
Your speculation/assumption is way off and not even close so don't be upset because you cant do nothing special for a site.
1. If i wanted to promote my wikia i would have on here but have i? not really.
2. BS Opinion? sorry you stated Thought Robot > TOAA so you cant be talking here supertard.
3. whats obvious is your butthurt af and need to go somewhere with your hate.

dika123
so this is old kmc wikia ? http://kmcgames.wikidot.com/ that wiki seem already dead btw...

BeyonderGod
so this is old kmc wikia ? http://kmcgames.wikidot.com/ that wiki seem already dead btw...
ScreamPaste since 11 Sep 2009, 14:30 (2198 days ago)
MooCowofJustice since 11 Sep 2009, 17:34 (2198 days ago)
QAnilia since 11 Sep 2009, 22:08 (2197 days ago)
silverstardust since 11 Sep 2009, 22:44 (2197 days ago)
General Kaliero since 11 Sep 2009, 23:21 (2197 days ago)
Neo Darkhalen since 12 Sep 2009, 05:57 (2197 days ago)
Rapidash since 12 Sep 2009, 13:15 (2197 days ago)
ArtificialGlory since 12 Sep 2009, 14:21 (2197 days ago)
Dark-Jaxx since 12 Sep 2009, 14:31 (2197 days ago)
Lyssa Polaski since 14 Sep 2009, 03:55 (2195 days ago)
Cyner since 15 Sep 2009, 02:28 (2194 days ago)
Lich Queen since 15 Sep 2009, 15:18 (2194 days ago)
Sin_Volvagia since 15 Sep 2009, 16:27 (2194 days ago)
XanatosForever since 15 Sep 2009, 16:27 (2194 days ago)
superluigi since 16 Sep 2009, 00:05 (2193 days ago)
Ridley Prime since 14 Dec 2009, 22:21 (2103 days ago)
Nemesis X since 14 Dec 2009, 22:58 (2103 days ago)
Jonato since 8 Jan 2010, 04:41 (2079 days ago)
LLLLLink since 10 Jan 2010, 00:28 (2077 days ago)
Sir Phantom since 21 Jan 2010, 18:46 (2066 days ago)
Maester_yoda since 19 Feb 2010, 13:00 (2037 days ago)
FinalAnswer since 17 Apr 2010, 11:36 (1980 days ago)
Scenario since 27 Jun 2010, 21:50 (1908 days ago)

LOL! thats all the members highest is 2010 XD so lets make this wikia i made the best KMC wiki ever.

Time-Immemorial
Post less and work more on our Wiki please.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

laughing

Wouldn't it be easier to restart the original Wiki, at least it was made by known members and more than one.

Jmanghan
Lets bump the old wiki and all make accounts for it.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Lets bump the old wiki and all make accounts for it.

thumb up Great Idea. I am also a Graphic Designer, maybe I can rework it a bit. We need to contact the owner.

Jmanghan
thumb up Great Idea. I am also a Graphic Designer, maybe I can rework it a bit. We need to contact the owner. Screampaste doesn't get on much anymore, send him a message and we can get going.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Killermovies Wikia is having work don't worry.

BeyonderGod
thumb up Great Idea. I am also a Graphic Designer, maybe I can rework it a bit. We need to contact the owner.
Noone wants your help not even the trolls lol.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Noone wants your help not even the trolls lol.

I didn't offer your wiki the help, the quality is too bad. I might participate in the original official KMC wiki. Not your business boy. ^^

BeyonderGod
I didn't offer your wiki the help, the quality is too bad. I might participate in the original official KMC wiki. Not your business boy. ^^
Old wannabe < Current official
sorry and thats not even the offiical KMC wiki lol think again child.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Old wannabe < Current official
sorry and thats not even the offiical KMC wiki lol think again child.

More official than yours vin, not to mention that it's quality is superior.

BeyonderGod
More official than yours vin, not to mention that it's quality is superior.
Not really.....
SEO KMC Wikia > SEO KMC Wikidot
Features KMC Wikia > Features KMC Wikidot
Logo KMC Wikia > Logo KMC Wikidot
Design KMC Wikia > Design KMC Wikidot
Page Views KMC Wikia > Page Views KMC Wikidot

try harder. vin

BeyonderGod
So its agreed Super Prime One Million is solar system with 3 votes.

Astner
So its agreed Super Prime One Million is solar system with 3 votes.
Votes don't matter. If five out of five agrees that Spider-man is a planet-buster that's not going to change the fact that he isn't.

Superman Prime doesn't have the feats, so the Wiki should say "indeterminate."

carver9
HE'S BANNED. THANK YOU MOD...THANK YOU.

quanchi112
No.

BeyonderGod
Votes don't matter. If five out of five agrees that Spider-man is a planet-buster that's not going to change the fact that he isn't.

Superman Prime doesn't have the feats, so the Wiki should say "indeterminate."
Solaris was literally a artificial sun with the power to destroy the Solar system and Superman killed him in 1 hit so yes Solar system level.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by carver9
HE'S BANNED. THANK YOU MOD...THANK YOU.
Not really.....

Astner
Solaris was literally a artificial sun with the power to destroy the Solar system
Where was it implied that Solaris could destroy a star?

and Superman killed him in 1 hit so yes Solar system level. Nothing suggested that Solaris could destroy even a planet, let alone a star.
Solaris was significantly weakened.
Superman used his Green Lantern ring to finish him off.
Superman doesn't have the same powers as Solaris did.
Particularly point #4 is important because in order for a scaling-argument to be valid they need to have the same kind of power.

BeyonderGod
Particularly point #4 is important because in order for a scaling-argument to be valid they need to have the same kind of power.
.........Powerscaling needs constancy's not "Same" power that's call a stalemate not.

Again I have read the 1 Million series when they were threaten by Solaris they said the solar system was going to be destroyed.

Weakened OR not he is solar system level this is like another argument I can place but I'm not so lets just leave it how it is.

Astner
.........Powerscaling needs constancy's not "Same" power that's call a stalemate not.
Superman is stronger than the Martian Manhunter but he can't do half of the stuff Manhunter can.

Again I have read the 1 Million series when they were threaten by Solaris they said the solar system was going to be destroyed.
That's not how we debate here. You either post evidence or you concede that you're wrong. So which one is it going to be?

BeyonderGod
Funny.....noone showed me goku surviving/busting a planet so I don't see why you false claiming anything like that lol users here showing feats is funny....but K.
http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/19/00/38/35/c_data15.jpg
http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/19/00/38/35/c_data16.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.