FotJ Luke vs. Orbalisk Bane, Nox, Wrath II and Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Naboo plains

Who wins?

EmperorSidious2
Luke outclasses everyone here to such a large extint. I see him blitzing or immediantly TKing wrath and Zannah. Then he can easily take down bane and Nox at once. However if all that is to much for him then he has Oneness.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Luke outclasses everyone here to such a large extint. I see him blitzing or immediantly TKing wrath and Zannah. Then he can easily take down bane and Nox at once. However if all that is to much for him then he has Oneness.
The sheer amount of retardation in this post caused a rift through space and time and collapsed the Roman Colosseum during the reign of Marcus Aurelius.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The sheer amount of retardation in this post caused a rift through space and time and collapsed the Roman Colosseum during the reign of Marcus Aurelius.

You overestimate the teams abilities. Luke easily outclasses everyone here as both a duelist and a force weilder.

DarthAnt66
That's not what I was referring to.

EmperorSidious2
Well then you are referring to what exactly?

FreshestSlice
Probably the part where Luke instantly blitzes anyone. Or maybe it was the part where Luke pulls Oneness out of his ass. It could be either, honestly. And he probably won't be trying to TK anyone either morals on.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Probably the part where Luke instantly blitzes anyone. Or maybe it was the part where Luke pulls Oneness out of his ass. It could be either, honestly. And he probably won't be trying to TK anyone either morals on.

I don't find it hard to believe Luke could blitz someone on the team. I believed Oneness to be a power he could call on at will, or something he could at least replicate, however only in extreme situations. While he may outclass all of them individually, combined they could and woudl be a threat so oneness woeful defintily make him to fast and powerful for the team.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You're blowing (apart) my mind right now.

carthage
Luke doesn't have a chance against high end warriors like Wristpower Zannah and Barfights Bane

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
I don't find it hard to believe Luke could blitz someone on the team. I believed Oneness to be a power he could call on at will, or something he could at least replicate, however only in extreme situations. While he may outclass all of them individually, combined they could and woudl be a threat so oneness woeful defintily make him to fast and powerful for the team.
NGL, if you were hit by a truck, I would feel bad for the windshield wipers.

Deronn_solo
Skywalker.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
NGL, if you were hit by a truck, I would feel bad for the windshield wipers.

Nice to know. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Nice to know that I feel the same way about you.

DarthAnt66
Immensely satisfying, actually.

Angelalex242
Luke pwns the wannabes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.